Author Topic: Another Patriotic Black Obama Supporter  (Read 660 times)

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
Another Patriotic Black Obama Supporter
« on: September 18, 2008, 02:37:12 AM »
Get a load of this ebonics speaking, America hating, millionaire ingrate, Obama supporter:

DALLAS -- The battered reputation of Josh Howard took another hit this week when an online video surfaced showing the Dallas Mavericks forward disrespecting the national anthem. 

In a video posted on YouTube, Howard is shown on a football field at a charity flag football game. As the national anthem plays in the background, Howard approaches a camera and says: "'The Star-Spangled Banner is going on right now. I don't even celebrate that (expletive). I'm black."

Howard's agent, Jeff Schwartz, did not immediately return a phone call seeking comment. Donnie Nelson, the Mavericks' president of basketball operations, directed questions to team owner Mark Cuban, who in an e-mail declined to comment.

The incident is the latest off-court problem for Howard, a fifth-year pro from Wake Forest who averaged 19.9 points and seven rebounds last season. He was arrested in July when police said he was drag racing at 94 mph in a 55 zone. A court appearance was scheduled for next week.

Howard was criticized last season for saying in a radio interview during a first-round playoff series against New Orleans that he occasionally smokes marijuana. Later that same series, he angered coach Avery Johnson by throwing himself a birthday bash after a Game 4 loss to the Hornets.

AP NEWS

Howard is also heard on the tape saying "Obama 08".

It should be noted that Howard plays for the Dallas Mavericks, owned by the anti-American, left wing, self-hating Jew, Mark Cuban. Cuban admonished Howard for not realizing this tape would be made public, but not for Howard's comments. Howard's agent is also a Jew.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Another Patriotic Black Obama Supporter
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2008, 03:20:50 AM »
EwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwWWWWWww!

These self-hating, america hating jews are very sickening lichens, aren't they?

What is fascinating is that people like this have no shame. Their evil inclinations have made them into mindless zombies, slaves to their impulses. They have no respect for America and really should not be afforded the privileges which Americans deserve. Not respecting the National Anthem is pathetic.

The team should reprimand this schmuck, if not fire his tuchas.

Stories like this make me want to spit.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2008, 06:34:18 AM »
Where's the player? I thought I was watching a King King movie.  :o
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2008, 07:03:52 AM »
The Star-Spangled Banner is going on right now. I don't even celebrate that (expletive). I'm black.

That's what they're taught in the school systems now. They think the USA is a mean country built upon black bodies so they shouldn't be patriotic at all. If he feels that way he should go to Africa and see how he likes it there. I bet after 5 seconds of not being able to find food with flies biting him and crawling in and out of his nose, that he'd start crying like a baby to come back to the mean, horrible United States.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2008, 08:22:39 AM »
thought i was gogin to see a few guys with jewelry blingy teeth...I guess these are the "po'" blacks he need "mo' money"
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2008, 08:56:53 AM »
It's really disturbing to see this kind of behavior.

One must ask whether the 'I don't celebrate the anthem, I'm Black' mentality expressed by Howard is commonly shared by Black Americans.

One can debate how widespread it is, but i'll tell you this--it's certainly not unique.

And I'll tell you something else, every African American and every person that feels the same way about the national anthem will be voting for Osama.

Osama and his supporters can not be allowed to govern this nation.