Author Topic: Bumper sticker + Advertising banner idea  (Read 1331 times)

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
Bumper sticker + Advertising banner idea
« on: September 22, 2008, 04:34:41 PM »
Here's my idea for a banner ad/bumper sticker.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Re: Bumper sticker + Advertising banner idea
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2008, 05:31:04 PM »
I like it!

King David is my favorite ......

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2008, 05:42:05 PM »
 :laugh: :fist:
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2008, 09:54:36 PM »
I'll take 10.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Daniel Ben Hanania

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2008, 10:21:40 PM »
 :::D
NEVER AGAIN !!!

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2008, 07:20:57 PM »
I think this would go over really well with Americans/Evangelicals in terms of fundraising and could get national attention if it was shown at enough rallies in the form of picket signs, posters etc...If you use it, be sure to add the JTF url.

The reason is that many Christians, regardless of how the feel about Judaism, respect King David and his name evokes greatness and righteousness.

Many Jews probably would not like this slogan too much, though some would love it and might bring them to the JTF movement...

I get the feeling that if King David were alive and active today, many of the people who speak of him and recite his psalms daily would protest.  Oh well.

For internet fundraising, maybe a banner on a right wing news sites.

Not sure what political view of this site is: http://newsmax.com/ but I know it gets TONS of traffic from politically minded Americans who I think are generally right wing...

I would try this: http://www.newsmax.com/advertise/newsmax_rates/

As for bumper stickers...I would print them up and sell them, but paypal would probably close my account which I need for other things.

If you are interested I can probably make a template in MS Word and you can find bumper sticker sheets at Office Depot.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2008, 07:34:41 PM »
MackaB, send me the hi-rez image file and I will get prices on having them printed. I can facilitate distribution as well.  You can email it to me at [email protected].
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2008, 07:45:36 PM »
MackaB, send me the hi-rez image file and I will get prices on having them printed. I can facilitate distribution as well.  You can email it to me at [email protected].

Do you know what size it should be?

I see on some sites: Three standard sizes: 7 x 3.5, 9 x 3, or 15 x 2.75 inches

I think maybe 9 x 3 or 15 x 2.75

Also, do you know what file format?

I can do PNG, JPG, GIF, though I don't have photoshop or illustrator yet.

It is a pretty simple design though so I think JPG or GIF should be ok.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2008, 08:16:00 PM »
JPG is usually best. I would go with the larger size. Do you think it should be more like a bumper sticker or a decal that would go on a rear window?

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2008, 09:11:04 PM »
A decal that goes on the rear window would be awesome. 

Bumper stickers are good too, but I sort of associate bumper stickers with lefties. 

However, I like the idea of a bumper sticker also, because it is not a typical liberal bumper sticker I see like 'Stop The Oil Drilling' or 'Divest From Israel' or 'Yeaaa Go Obama' or that crap.

If you put this one on your car you are making a bold and righteous statement!

Do so at your own risk depending on where you live because I wouldn't want anyone to be naive about the Jew hating animals out there (as shown by past events in JTF with peoples property being damaged, threats etc...)

It might also work well on a sign at a rally or something, or use it to promote online.

You can access the picture at:

http://s400.photobucket.com/albums/pp88/myjtfpics/?action=view&current=ad15x2-75.jpg

I uploaded the 15 x 2.75 image.  You (and anyone who might want to print their own) can copy it by right clicking and saving to desktop.

I tried the 7 x 3.5 and it didn't look as good with the text...But maybe some smaller sizes would be good too.

If anyone needs other sizes let me know.

p.s. we might want to get an 'ok' from Chaim as this is his organization, but I doubt he'll have a problem with it.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 10:19:10 PM by MackaB »

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2008, 02:26:48 PM »
The 15" bumper stickers will cost $5.50 each at a quantity of 50. Any interest?

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2008, 02:28:33 PM »
The 15" bumper stickers will cost $5.50 each at a quantity of 50. Any interest?

NO

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2008, 02:46:02 PM »
You know, I was going to say something smart in response, but I have matured past that point. As a junior moderator and responsible for my own Ask thread I have a responsibility to present a more polished and professional image.....you friggin idiot!!!!!!

:P  back at ya!!!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2008, 02:46:49 PM »
You know, I was going to say something smart in response, but I have matured past that point. As a junior moderator and responsible for my own Ask thread I have a responsibility to present a more polished and professional image.....you friggin idiot!!!!!!

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2008, 02:58:13 PM »

I been clicking on the Free button for five minutes and nothing is happening.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2008, 03:24:32 PM »

I been clicking on the Free button for five minutes and nothing is happening.

That is why