Author Topic: new town sign entering obama California  (Read 703 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
new town sign entering obama California
« on: September 24, 2008, 10:03:23 AM »
this woman should be punished to the fullest extent the law permits

http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/194201.php 

September 24, 2008
Obama, California (pop. 55)
(Marin County, California) Not too far from the birthplace of the ebonics education movement, we get this exercise in preferential spelling.

Motorists entering the quaint, woodsy town of Olema near the sea in Marin County may notice a subtle change as they enter: it appears the burg's name has been changed to ''Obama.''

Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama supporter and bed and breakfast owner Kelly Emery created a perfect mirror of the green sign people read as they enter the town's limits.

Now people unfamiliar with the area may think they are entering the town of Obama, population: 55.

I can see it now. A husband gets whacked on the back of his head as his wife says, "You stupid idiot! I told you to turn around but, NOOOO!!! You didn't listen. Instead, you've driven us right off the map."
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Re: new town sign entering obama California
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2008, 04:40:00 PM »
"Welcome to Obama, California--the affirmative action capital of the world, and the birthplace of American Sharia.  Jews and Righteous Gentiles not welcome (unless of course you've got money, mm hmm.)  Please leave your brain at the town line.  You may pick it up when you leave.  Mm hmm."

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2008, 04:41:09 PM »
Hopefully an earthquake will hit the area.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2008, 05:34:17 PM »
Wait a minute. There's actually a town named after Obama???????????????
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2008, 08:55:28 PM »
I bet that's where Brazilia lives. Brazilia!!!!!!

Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2008, 08:57:20 PM »
I bet that's where Brazilia lives. Brazilia!!!!!!

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2008, 09:03:26 PM »
they are all sick up there in SanFran Bay area.  i had to live up there.  acid drug freaks from the '60s screaming in the streets talking to themselves, beggars shouting at you while you walk by, this is the "Sunset District" of that lovely city.  downtown i got sick from disgusting dirty air coming up from the manholes, littered streets, scary people...........it's the worse place i've ever been in my life.  sorry if i offend anyone who lives there but there are people there with serious heavy duty drug problems.  that's who probably renamed that town Obama....just kidding.  i'm sure it was some liberal democrat who wants to give away the country to people that don't want to work and we should pay their mortgages.