Author Topic: Still Like Her Now?  (Read 3418 times)

Offline yaaqov

• Full JTFer
    • Esser Agaroth
Still Like Her Now?
« on: October 03, 2008, 06:32:40 AM »
B"H

Still Like Her Now?
http://esseragaroth.blogspot.com/2008/10/still-like-her-now.html

Erev Shabbath Qodesh Parshath Wayelekh - "Shuvah" 5769

Well, just as I was about to fill out and send my absentee ballot in, to cast my vote for U. S. President, I caught a glimpse of a statement Vice Presidential candidate, Gov. Sara Palin (R-AK) made in her debate with Sen. Joe Biden (D-DE) last night.

"We have got to assure them that we will never allow a second Holocaust, despite, again, warnings from Iran and any other country that would seek to destroy Israel…. We will support Israel [and] a two-state solution, building our embassy, also, in Jerusalem--those things that we look forward to being able to accomplish, with this peace-seeking nation, and they have a track record of being able to forge these peace agreements."

Um,...a two-state solution? Did you catch that buried within all of the "I love Israel" rhetoric?

Wait a minute. I thought she was a Bible-believing Christian. At least that's what all of my so-called right-wing, religious-Zionist cohorts tell me,...as they fawn all over her in "religious" ecstasy.

Gee, I don't remember any mention of two-state solution in the Bible. Do you? In fact, the Bible clearly teaches against this blasphemous idea. Yes, I did indeed use the "B word."

ב וּנְתָנָם יְהוָה אֱלֹהֶיךָ, לְפָנֶיךָ--וְהִכִּיתָם: הַחֲרֵם תַּחֲרִים אֹתָם, לֹא-תִכְרֹת לָהֶם בְּרִית וְלֹא תְחָנֵּם - דברים ז,ב

2 and when the LORD thy God shall deliver them up before thee, and thou shalt smite them; then thou shalt utterly destroy them; thou shalt make NO covenant with them, nor show mercy unto them - Deut. 7:2

And, Gov. Palin, if you're reading, for your convenience, here is a partial list of Biblical citations (with clickable links) which include The Almighty's promise of the Land of Israel to the People of Israel:

Exodus 13:5
   Deut. 6:3,23   Deut. 11:9
Deut. 26:1
   Joshua 2:9, 24   Joshua 5:6

Judges 2:1

And if you still have any doubt, be aware that...

ג וְשָׁב יְהוָה אֱלֹהֶיךָ אֶת-שְׁבוּתְךָ, וְרִחֲמֶךָ; וְשָׁב, וְקִבֶּצְךָ מִכָּל-הָעַמִּים, אֲשֶׁר הֱפִיצְךָ יְהוָה אֱלֹהֶיךָ, שָׁמָּה. ד אִם-יִהְיֶה נִדַּחֲךָ, בִּקְצֵה הַשָּׁמָיִם--מִשָּׁם, יְקַבֶּצְךָ יְהוָה אֱלֹהֶיךָ, וּמִשָּׁם, יִקָּחֶךָ. ה וֶהֱבִיאֲךָ יְהוָה אֱלֹהֶיךָ, אֶל-הָאָרֶץ אֲשֶׁר-יָרְשׁוּ אֲבֹתֶיךָ--וִירִשְׁתָּהּ; וְהֵיטִבְךָ וְהִרְבְּךָ, מֵאֲבֹתֶיךָ. - דברים ל,ג-ה

3 that then the LORD thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the peoples, whither the LORD thy God hath scattered thee. 4 If any of thine that are dispersed be in the uttermost parts of heaven, from thence will the LORD thy God gather thee, and from thence will He fetch thee. 5 And the LORD thy God will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and He will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers. - Deut. 30:3-5

and...

כג וְקִדַּשְׁתִּי אֶת-שְׁמִי הַגָּדוֹל, הַמְחֻלָּל בַּגּוֹיִם, אֲשֶׁר חִלַּלְתֶּם, בְּתוֹכָם; וְיָדְעוּ הַגּוֹיִם כִּי-אֲנִי יְהוָה, נְאֻם אֲדֹנָי יְהוִה, בְּהִקָּדְשִׁי בָכֶם, לְעֵינֵיהֶם. כד וְלָקַחְתִּי אֶתְכֶם מִן-הַגּוֹיִם, וְקִבַּצְתִּי אֶתְכֶם מִכָּל-הָאֲרָצוֹת; וְהֵבֵאתִי אֶתְכֶם, אֶל-אַדְמַתְכֶם. יחזקאל לו ,כג-כד

23 And I will sanctify My great name, which hath been profaned among the nations, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the nations shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes. 24 For I will take you from among the nations, and gather you out of all the countries, and will bring you into your own land. - Ezeqiel 36:23-26

...are happening before your very eyes,...if you would open them.

And so, Gov. Palin, I suggest you remember that...

ג וַאֲבָרְכָה, מְבָרְכֶיךָ, וּמְקַלֶּלְךָ, אָאֹר; וְנִבְרְכוּ בְךָ, כֹּל מִשְׁפְּחֹת הָאֲדָמָה. בראשית יב, ג

3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and him that curseth thee will I curse; and in thee shall all the families of the earth be blessed.' - Genesis 3:12

...refers to Israel.

With statements about "two-state" solutions, I guarantee that you are not doing too well in the eyes of The Almighty.

As far as voters are concerned, moderate to liberal Jews already don't like you. Now, you want to scare away the conservative ones? Say goodbye to Florida!

And, to my fellow Jews, see what happens when you side with Edom (Esau, Rome, Christians, the West)? You think he's gonna kiss you on the neck, but then does he? Or does he end up biting you on the neck?

Gee, my friend Matti's crazy idea doesn't sound so crazy anymore. He says we should all vote for Barack Hussein Obama, as he will make it so bad for the Jews in the U. S., they'll finally want to get out and come to Israel.

Hmmm.... What to do, what to do.....
Ya'aqov Ben-Yehudah

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Re: Still Like Her Now?
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2008, 06:34:42 AM »
I loved her speech on Israel and Iran, It was strong and It was simple. SHE MADE IT CLEAR ABOUT HER STANCE!! She also had the Israel flag pin on again.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2008, 07:00:13 AM »
I hope that was her only lie about  a 2 state solution at the debate..it's a lie i'm willing to forgive her for.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2008, 07:14:49 AM »
I too believe that she lied about the 2 state solution just to be politically correct.  Gwen prompted her to answer that question.

Her Church friends are going to pound her for this.   Also she needs to conform with McCain's standards for now.

« Last Edit: October 03, 2008, 07:35:24 AM by Christian Zionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2008, 07:43:14 AM »
I hope that was her only lie about  a 2 state solution at the debate..it's a lie i'm willing to forgive her for.

It's not a lie, and I'll tell you why.   See below.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2008, 07:47:59 AM »
B"H

Still Like Her Now?

Well, just as I was about to fill out and send my absentee ballot in, to cast my vote for U. S. President, I caught a glimpse of a statement Vice Presidential candidate, Gov. Sara Palin (R-AK) made in her debate with Sen. Joe Biden (D-DE) last night.

"We have got to assure them that we will never allow a second Holocaust, despite, again, warnings from Iran and any other country that would seek to destroy Israel…. We will support Israel [and] a two-state solution, building our embassy, also, in Jerusalem--those things that we look forward to being able to accomplish, with this peace-seeking nation, and they have a track record of being able to forge these peace agreements."

Um,...a two-state solution? Did you catch that buried within all of the "I love Israel" rhetoric?

Yaaqov, I'll tell you why this happened.  Because this is what the Israeli govt wants.   Sarah Palin "supports Israel" so what is she supposed to do, tell the Israeli govt 'No you are evil for trying to make a two state solution.'   The way for an American politician to "support Israel" is to support what the Israeli govt does, and what they seek.  Unfortunately that is NOT in the interest of the Israeli people or the Jewish people.  But how can two countries be allies other than by the one country supporting or standing by the government policies of the other country?   It is only once the Israeli govt policy changes that an American politician like Sarah Palin will be able to say "I support Israel's undeniable historical cultural and religious rights as well as right of conquest in self defense to retain sovereignty over Judea and Shomron."    That will be "supporting Israel" once there is not a traitorous leadership running Israel.   Until that time, how can an American politician otherwise express "support for Israel" than by mimicking the stated goals of the Israeli govt?     

The change is necessary in ISRAEL.   America will follow suit if it's a real ally.   

It is the traitorous Israeli govt that is behind the push for national suicide.  America goes along for the ride, or if they are vicious Jew haters like Condi and Bush, they will pressure it to happen more quickly.   But it all comes down to the leadership in Israel.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2008, 07:58:08 AM »

Well, I believe that Israel needs to trust in G-d. Tell this whole world- GET THE BLANK OUT OF OUR BUSINESS before we use our A.F. on YOU ALL. >:(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2008, 08:23:38 AM »
Yes I still do like her now. I think what she said about a two state solution was the only thing that she could have said in a debate setting. This issue is not going to go away until Israel itself tells America that that solution is not something they are willing to accept. Until then the best you can get from politicians is statements like the one that Palin made and inaction on the issue if they gain office. As bad as Bush was on some issues his action on the two state solution was nothing more than window dressing and I think he made it window dressing on purpose. We are in a dangerous situation and I honestly believe if I had to bet the ranch on Obama and Biden or McCain and Palin my money would have to be on a McCain administration.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2008, 08:59:01 AM »
Yeah, I still like her now.
Would you like Barack Osama/Osama bin Biden instead?
I think they would like you Jews dead.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2008, 09:16:26 AM »
What choice do we have but to like her.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2008, 09:36:22 AM »

I have a feeling she knows better then that, if she was going to say there is no 2 state solution being the media is already out for her blood that would be the end of it.  I love this woman and there is finally a breath of fresh air, I think she is better then the guy ontop of this ticket.  She will be groomed and in 4 years God willing she will be President.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2008, 09:40:18 AM »
B"H

Still Like Her Now?

Yaaqov, I'll tell you why this happened.  Because this is what the Israeli govt wants.   Sarah Palin "supports Israel" so what is she supposed to do, tell the Israeli govt 'No you are evil for trying to make a two state solution.'   The way for an American politician to "support Israel" is to support what the Israeli govt does, and what they seek.  Unfortunately that is NOT in the interest of the Israeli people or the Jewish people.  But how can two countries be allies other than by the one country supporting or standing by the government policies of the other country?   It is only once the Israeli govt policy changes that an American politician like Sarah Palin will be able to say "I support Israel's undeniable historical cultural and religious rights as well as right of conquest in self defense to retain sovereignty over Judea and Shomron."    That will be "supporting Israel" once there is not a traitorous leadership running Israel.   Until that time, how can an American politician otherwise express "support for Israel" than by mimicking the stated goals of the Israeli govt?     

The change is necessary in ISRAEL.   America will follow suit if it's a real ally.   

It is the traitorous Israeli govt that is behind the push for national suicide.  America goes along for the ride, or if they are vicious Jew haters like Condi and Bush, they will pressure it to happen more quickly.   But it all comes down to the leadership in Israel.

Right you are!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2008, 10:31:19 AM »
I loved her speech on Israel and Iran, It was strong and It was simple. SHE MADE IT CLEAR ABOUT HER STANCE!! She also had the Israel flag pin on again.

She never wore an Israel flag pin.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2008, 10:34:40 AM »

Exactly. Does anyone actually think obama would be a better choice?
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2008, 10:44:27 AM »
Overall it is an unfortunate situation laden with dilemma, where friends can not support and enemies will not support. So it should be left to the G_d.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2008, 11:55:11 AM »

You have a point, but she probably doesn't even know what the "two state solution" really means. She figures it's the pro-Israel position because that's what Israel, all American Jews, and most so-called Gentile Zionists all want. Sheesh... you think people would back off of her, but I guess not.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2008, 12:06:14 PM »
I never liked her in the first place.

I never hated her but I never likeked her either.

A politician is a politician is a politician.

So many of the men on this forum are smittin with Palin's 'good looks'.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2008, 12:08:29 PM »
She's still better than McCain, Biden, or Obama on policy.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2008, 12:09:25 PM »
Yes I still like her

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2008, 12:25:48 PM »
Yes I still like her
I like her a bit more.  She held her ground with that buffoon Biden.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2008, 12:31:45 PM »
She would be supported only because she is the best choice and the best option and nothing else.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2008, 12:34:07 PM »
I never liked her in the first place.

I never hated her but I never likeked her either.

A politician is a politician is a politician.

So many of the men on this forum are smittin with Palin's 'good looks'.
*yawn*

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2008, 12:34:31 PM »

Exactly. Does anyone actually think obama would be a better choice?

Shlomo! NOBODY thinks obama better- HECK NO! I wanted her to be TOUGHER. On her blog I am on, It PLAINLY says: LET SARAH BE SARAH, I agree.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2008, 01:42:25 PM »
I think she was being PC. I don't think she believes in a two-state solution.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2008, 02:58:52 PM »
I love Sarah Palin. Two state solution is obviously a lip service. Could she say otherwise? The media would eat her alive, both here and in Israel, McCain would be forced to disavow her statement. Common people, get real!
Besides, why would not she support a two state solution when majority of Israelis (kikes) do?!
 >:(
Hayot Araviot Masrihot