Author Topic: What do people here think of Germans?  (Read 10829 times)

Offline HEBREWHONOR

• Junior JTFer
Re: What do people here think of Germans?
« Reply #100 on: October 16, 2008, 04:26:35 AM »
lol its written in the former message what they call "Tanach" , i actually wrote  what they call o-l-d t-es-tam-ent

just tthougth i should fix it if it gave the wrong impression
-

"White skulls are different from Asian or Negro skulls. Different types of white skulls are more similar to one another than to those of other races. "

still , its not just a europian feature , and you asume that this feature occured during a long time , that is not correct , there is in fact a very intresting find in chienese archeology , they found ancient chienese , which were resemling europian features (some even suggests this might be a europian ancestor )

"Whatever invasions happened they were layered on top of an indigenous population.I believe you that there were movements of genes and people from the Middle East or other places at different points but there was also an indigenous European population there."

your right , there was , in the neolithic period(but they probably went to europe from the cradle of civilization as well) , but most europian nations are not their descandents , but people who migrated twords europe from asia minor , and other parts in asia

+ you have no idea if they were white or not ..

to be honest , i belive that those cultures , who existed in the neolitic period in eygpt deserts (pre ancient eygptians) , or europe , etc , were people of the pre flood era ..
all their cultures , was cut from existance , in the same time , and then a new era of diffrent culturs who had nothing to do with the ones who were there originally started arising

"As for Japanese their closest genetic relatives are Koreans followed by Chinese and the skulls tell the same story"

there is alot of new work in this field , would you be surprised if i would show you how close japanese is to hebrew for exemple ?
lets take some known word
"samurai" , comes from a ancient word , "smarahu" , guard ... as in "shomer" in hebrew , the perfix used in such word , the "ai" in the end of samrai , would exist only in hebrew , in words like ban-ai (builder), tsav-ai (painter) , etc ...  many japanese words are like that
actually , you can find it in allmost all lenguages , for exemple , english
eye - ayin , qeustion - qushia , earth - eretz , mirror - maraa , skill -sekhel (same meaning in anicent english), fruit -peirot , resume - reshima ,fallen - nafal, seven -sheva , six - shesh (actually those numbers always feat in every lenaguge)
also some words i belive are derived from hebrew , like for exemple , night or noche in spanish would be drived from neshef ,  venom or vaneno , would be derived from nivim (fangs)
etc .

"Even if Japanese generally hate anyone in Asia not Japanese   Hey that's a healthy type of hatred though, it keeps them Japanese"

hehe ... i donno if they hate them all

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #101 on: October 16, 2008, 04:41:06 AM »
I think there were definitely some travellers that influenced. There's apparently some Mongolian influence in some places in Europe and I think there were some Europeans that traded with the Chinese pre-Marco Polo.

I was going to ask you (not judging you one way or another, because this isn't really a science forum) do you believe the flood was a recent event, and worldwide, or do you believe it was local?

Offline HEBREWHONOR

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #102 on: October 16, 2008, 04:54:47 AM »
i'm not dismissing science , but when science dont agree with us , i choose our sources word
for exemple , when "science" used to say the world is flat ... we said it was round ( zohar , midreash bamidbar raba , pirkey derabi eliezer ,masechet avoda zara etc and in more books)! ... and we all know now who was right .

world wide .... you are welcome to explain to me how a modern shark was smashed to a centimeter on the top of the rockys otherwise heh

or how the hell billions of hearning fish got piled up on mountain tops far far above sea levels of the last tousands of years

you know, when they started digging in ancient sumerian city of ur , they digged up many layers of human presence , and then came across over a meter layer of pure building mud/clay , (which only happens when you leave it in water ) they thougth it was the layer before the city was built , after many layers of pure building mud , they reached a layer with alot of human presence , broken jars ,pots etc ...

and what i said about cultures suddenly disapearing ... it all adds up .

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #103 on: October 16, 2008, 08:20:24 AM »
i know man , caucausians , negroids ,and mongloids are the scientific terms , right ?
look , to be honest , this is a theory which started shaping much before modern exploration has began, and modern science just inhirited it ... for exemple , would you say japanese are asians by that definition ?
cuz its pretty clear now that modern japanese people started arriving there about 300 B.C.E. , from mesopotamia  , and not china or somthing like that , like you would asume by their appearnce
anyway .. europians are not the only white people out there
i can (if i'll find how to insert photos here) show you a little test , with pictures of diffrent peoples , and i'm pretty sure you'll cunfuse eastren people to be europian
and i'm pretty sure you might think that greeks and italians are eastren

its not all that black and white as you belive ... now i tell you man
dig up some of europe's main cultures history
you'll find out many intresting things , and one main thing , they all came from diffrent places , not europe

the people who probably drew this , was driven out by modern europian cultures as they invaded europe from the agean and asia

again , you asume that scots are europians for exemple , that is not true , the original inhabitants of scotland was called picts , the scots drove them off , and conquared their land .... the scots are litelry a scythian tribe , which originated in a land called subartu/sparada , in mesopotamia ... they did not "evolve" in europe ...

many many nations whom are now considered europian , used to live in asia minor , asia , and the east ... alot of lenguages in europe are driven out of ancient lenguages spoken in the east

infact ... if you read Welsh  book of what they call "Tanach " , it will sound like broken hebrew ... like someone who have a poor grammer in hebrew , trying to read the tanach , the words are almost the same ...

i know that your not regular to this type of claims , but speak to historians and lengwistics you trust man , and see for your self

btw , according to the theory you speak of , "whites" as in caucasians , include many non europians
so , its not really what your preaching anyway , right ?

good and innocent people dont go burning people who done nothing wrong to them.

at this point of the conversation, what the scots are or aren't is a moot point. This world over 1000's of years has become somewhat of a melting pot (not like the Carreabean).  There really isn't a pure this or a  pure that.  It is what it is...  Discussions like these are good for anthropology class...and personally, i find them to be interesting.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #104 on: October 16, 2008, 08:45:00 AM »
i know man , caucausians , negroids ,and mongloids are the scientific terms , right ?
look , to be honest , this is a theory which started shaping much before modern exploration has began, and modern science just inhirited it ... for exemple , would you say japanese are asians by that definition ?
cuz its pretty clear now that modern japanese people started arriving there about 300 B.C.E. , from mesopotamia  , and not china or somthing like that , like you would asume by their appearnce
anyway .. europians are not the only white people out there
i can (if i'll find how to insert photos here) show you a little test , with pictures of diffrent peoples , and i'm pretty sure you'll cunfuse eastren people to be europian
and i'm pretty sure you might think that greeks and italians are eastren

its not all that black and white as you belive ... now i tell you man
dig up some of europe's main cultures history
you'll find out many intresting things , and one main thing , they all came from diffrent places , not europe

the people who probably drew this , was driven out by modern europian cultures as they invaded europe from the agean and asia

again , you asume that scots are europians for exemple , that is not true , the original inhabitants of scotland was called picts , the scots drove them off , and conquared their land .... the scots are litelry a scythian tribe , which originated in a land called subartu/sparada , in mesopotamia ... they did not "evolve" in europe ...

many many nations whom are now considered europian , used to live in asia minor , asia , and the east ... alot of lenguages in europe are driven out of ancient lenguages spoken in the east

infact ... if you read Welsh  book of what they call "Tanach " , it will sound like broken hebrew ... like someone who have a poor grammer in hebrew , trying to read the tanach , the words are almost the same ...

i know that your not regular to this type of claims , but speak to historians and lengwistics you trust man , and see for your self

btw , according to the theory you speak of , "whites" as in caucasians , include many non europians
so , its not really what your preaching anyway , right ?

good and innocent people dont go burning people who done nothing wrong to them.
                  at this point of the conversation, what the scots are or aren't is a moot point. This world over 1000's of years has become somewhat of a melting pot (not like the Carreabean).  There really isn't a pure this or a  pure that.  It is what it is...  Discussions like these are good for anthropology class...and personally, i find them to be interesting.
and personally, i find them to be interesting
                                                       i guess mainestategop does'nt find it too interesting

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #105 on: October 16, 2008, 09:29:03 AM »
i guess mainestategop doesn't find it too interesting
Still sobering up after the Oktoberfest.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #106 on: October 16, 2008, 09:32:33 AM »
i guess mainestategop doesn't find it too interesting
Still sobering up after the Oktoberfest.
Probably :laugh: :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #107 on: October 16, 2008, 09:37:38 AM »

This is way off the point, but there's no Tanach in Welsh, unless you mean the Welsh translation of the Bible, and Welsh is a highly structured language, not broken Hebrew or anything else.. anyway, where's Mainestategop?? Isn't the Oktoberfest finished yet??

Offline HEBREWHONOR

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #108 on: October 16, 2008, 09:49:13 AM »
actually i explained it , The forum must have a code that changed "o-l-d te-sta-ment " to the word TANACH .
thats why i said "what they call"

i didn't said welsh is broken hebrew , i said that if you hear someone read it , it will sound as if someone reading from the tanach and dont know hebrew grammer well , cuz most of the words in ancient welsh sound similar to hebrew words of the same meaning

just pointed out connection of another europian people to the east

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #109 on: October 16, 2008, 04:32:41 PM »
actually i explained it , The forum must have a code that changed "o-l-d te-sta-ment " to the word TANACH .

i didn't said welsh is broken hebrew , i said that if you hear someone read it , it will sound as if someone reading from the tanach and dont know hebrew grammer well , cuz most of the words in ancient welsh sound similar to hebrew words of the same meaning

It doesn't make sense on a Jewish forum to call it the old one when according to Judaism there was never a new one. So I don't have a problem with that filter at all, it makes sense! Besides if the conversation really requires discussion of both sets of books then you could always refer to them as Tanach and NT

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #110 on: October 16, 2008, 04:35:55 PM »
Hebrew Honor it's hard for me to understand anthropology in any other way but from an evolutionary perspective because that's how I view the branching human tree, so it'd be hard for me to discuss it in a different way. I think of blacks, whites, and asians as cousins that sprang from a common ancestor, probably in Africa but possibly the Mid-East

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #111 on: October 16, 2008, 04:52:31 PM »

OK, one more stab at this, which has nothing whatsoever to do with Germans. As a Welsh speaker I can assure you that there is nothing really which can be described as Ancient Welsh - the structure of the language in Roman times was very much as today, they just taught us to write. St. Patrick on his wanderings found an older language than Welsh being spoken in parts of Wales, for which he needed a translator and referred to it as the Iron Tongue. Welsh itself, as pointed out by George Borrow in the 1800's, bears some considerable resemblance to Sanscrit. You are therefore right. However, this doesn't help me find an Oktoberfest which still has some beer left.