Author Topic: Great Lawn Poster/sign  (Read 641 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Great Lawn Poster/sign
« on: October 23, 2008, 11:08:38 PM »

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Great Lawn Poster/sign
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2008, 11:11:35 PM »

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2008, 11:21:30 PM »
 ;)

R.N.C. should send 1 poster per household (in the swing states)  until Nov 4th!

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2008, 11:36:30 PM »
of course McCain camp objects.  he is a wimp and i am sorry i voted for him.  the other choice was much worse, but this election has caused me extreme anxiety, upset and i find myself sending so many emails on behalf of Sen. McCain.  i wish i never supported him.

if Obama doesn't care about Israel (this is my feeling: that's what I'm doing here.  I never heard him once mention Israel or the Jewish people until it was politically expedient to do so,) and meets w/leaders of Hamas, and leaders of Hamas says, "I like Sen. Obama.  I would like to see him elected," and this is common knowledge, it leads me to believe that the media that wants him elected so badly, are anti-semitic also.  does anyone else think the media feels this way?

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2008, 12:08:38 AM »
Wow, that is great; it really sums up the whole situation and very succinctly.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2008, 01:10:57 AM »
of course McCain camp objects.  he is a wimp and i am sorry i voted for him.  the other choice was much worse, but this election has caused me extreme anxiety, upset and i find myself sending so many emails on behalf of Sen. McCain.  i wish i never supported him.

if Obama doesn't care about Israel (this is my feeling: that's what I'm doing here.  I never heard him once mention Israel or the Jewish people until it was politically expedient to do so,) and meets w/leaders of Hamas, and leaders of Hamas says, "I like Sen. Obama.  I would like to see him elected," and this is common knowledge, it leads me to believe that the media that wants him elected so badly, are anti-semitic also.  does anyone else think the media feels this way?

No question that is the case.  Everything he has said and done in the last 12 months is a creation of the DNC propoganda.  But everything he has done before that is the REAL Obama.     The guy who wont wear an American flag pin.  The guy who purposefully sought out fringe extremists like Ayers, and Wright.   The guy who names his autobiography after a speach given by a race-bating white hating Jew hating subhuman scum... that is the REAL OBAMA.

Very similar to Hitler.   Hitler purposefully dropped his anti-semitism/paganism from his campaign in 1932 to 1933.  Before that... everything the party did revolved around Jew-hating... and nonsence occultism.... and the stupid Germans completely ignored that.  We can't be stupid Americans.  I hope to God we wake up.