Author Topic: Noam Federman and Family arrested  (Read 2247 times)

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
Re: Noam Federman and Family arrested
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2008, 05:15:01 PM »
Barak should be the leader of iran, not Israel. He is a corrupt self-hating piece of garbage. How can any Jew with self-respect look at someone like barak and feel proud? Just disgusting.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 08:34:12 AM by Ben Yehuda »

Offline Menachem

• Junior JTFer
  • כהנא צדק
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2008, 05:30:11 PM »
This is downright nauseating. News like this literally ruins my day.

I am beginning to seriously wonder if this left-wing illness affecting so many Jews has metastasized into a terminal disease.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2008, 09:40:12 PM »
That is why we MUST become a mass movement in Israel... and we are growing by leaps and bounds. I truly believe Mashiach will come out of the Kahanist movement in some way. It only makes logical sense and I don't see any other way it could happen since we adhere to what Hashem commands us and our goal couldn't be any more important and necessary.

We are seeing the Torah unfold with our very eyes. There is hope. Unfortunately, because of human nature, things usually always get worse before they get better. Our comforts make us apathetic, complacent, materialistic, and we take things for granted. Through these difficult times, we learn that Hashem is the only One in control and if we do what's required of us, we will merit the redemption, G-d willing.

Please keep praying. We really need Chaim in Israel. Jewish souls in Israel are begging for Chaim (you should see some of the letters) and I'm honored to know such a tzaddik. He's given everything for the cause and we need to do what we can to succeed so that countless Jewish lives won't be lost.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim