Author Topic: LOS ANGELES TIMES HAS TAPE of Jew bashing party Obama attended. Won't release.  (Read 994 times)

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
Gateway Pundit avers that Peter Wallsten of the Los Angeles Times confirmed to him in a telephone call that his newspaper has a videotape of Barack Obama at an event with Rashid Khalidi at which Israel-bashing takes place.

According to Wallsten the evening not surprisingly turned into a classic Jew-bash:

"During the dinner a young Palestinian American recited a poem accusing the Israeli government of terrorism in its treatment of Palestinians and sharply criticizing U.S. support of Israel. If Palestinians cannot secure their own land, she said, "then you will never see a day of peace." One speaker likened "Zionist settlers on the West Bank" to Osama bin Laden, saying both had been "blinded by ideology."

Barack Obama also praised the former PLO operative during the event.

So the public will be denied access to this information that could damage Obama. But don't ever accuse the LAT of bias. There are studies proving there is no media bias, after all

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2008/10/the_public_must_never_see_this.html

Obama on Khalidi:

You mention Rashid Khalidi who's a Professor at Columbia. I do know him because he taught at the University of Chicago, uh, and he is Palestinian. Uh, and I do know him. And I have had conversations. He is not one of my advisers. He is not one of my foreign policy people. Uh, his kids went to the lab school where my kids go as well. He is a respected scholar although he vehemently disagrees with a lot of Israel policy.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
Protest LA Times refusing to release Obama Jew-bashing tape!!

[email protected]

Instructions for letter writing from the LA Times:

If you would like to make a comment about a specific news article, editorial or commentary and have it considered for publication in the newspaper as a Letter to the Editor, please send it to [email protected].

Send well-written individual letters only. We do not accept letters that are addressed to more than one recipient or that are part of letter-writing campaigns.
Do not send attachments of any kind, including signatures. E-mails with attachments will be automatically deleted.
Letters should be brief (around 150 words) and may be edited. They become the property of The Times and may be republished in any format.
Please include your full name, mailing address and a daytime phone number for verification. We will publish your name and city of residence only.
For complete guidelines, including instructions to submit letters by mail or by fax, call (800) LATIMES, Ext. 74511.

The E-mail address format: [email protected]

Peter Wallsten’s e-mail
[email protected]

The original article about the Jew bashing party:
http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-na-obamamideast10apr10,0,1780231,full.story

Also attending the Jew bashing  farewell dinner described above: Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn.
http://www.nysun.com/new-york/mideast-parley-takes-ugly-turn-at-columbia-u/8725/

In Chicago, the Khalidis founded the Arab American Action Network, and Mona Khalidi served as its president. A big farewell dinner was held in their honor by AAAN with a commemorative book filled with testimonials from their friends and political allies. These included the left wing anti-war group Not In My Name, the Electronic Intifada, and the ex-Weatherman domestic terrorists Bernadine Dohrn and Bill Ayers. (There were also testimonials from then-state Senator Barack Obama and the mayor of Chicago.)

« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 10:44:08 AM by Cyberella »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
I wish we had a video.Maybe someone can make a video about this
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
it probably doesn't exist if they "won't release it."  It's like senator McCarthy years ago having "evidence" of communist infiltration, but never releasing the evidence.  Look at what it did to his credibility.

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
it probably doesn't exist if they "won't release it."  It's like senator McCarthy years ago having "evidence" of communist infiltration, but never releasing the evidence.  Look at what it did to his credibility.

I wouldn't count on this being a hoax.  The entire media is acting like they're part of Obama's campaign.  Even though it would wind up increasing their circulation if they were to release this video immediately, they won't for fear of being accused of being "racist" by the Obamanation campaign.  Sounds conspiratorial, I know, but it's also the reality of the biased world in which we live.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
Cyberella, here are 2 articles of the decline of the Los Angeles Times :guitar:

http://takebackthetimes.blogspot.com/2005/11/la-times-circulation-continues.html

http://articles.latimes.com/2007/may/01/business/fi-news1

They are old articles, so I didn't bother printing them out.  I hope you don't mind, but I sent your info regarding the Jew bashing party w/ Obama and his pals to Sean Hannity and Barbara West.  (She's a seasoned reporter who interviewed Biden today and he said he will not interview w/her again, until the campaign is over :::D  It didn't go very well.  They are much better writers than I am :-[

Here is the thread on Barbara West in case you didn't see it:

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,27736.0.html

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
You better believe that if Palin or McCain had gone to something similar to this, it would have been front page news on every station and every paper. The extreme bias is just disgusting.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
Shlomo, while I was looking around at Barbara West's bio and at the L.A. Times decline, I saw something...just a little bleep: "McCain's articles are negative."  I don't know where I saw it, probably somewhere on the L.A. Times.  They hate McCain.  No big deal.  We all know what's going on.  Maybe the joke will be on them when McCain wins :laugh:

No election in history has been like this one.  Everything they write about the republicans is negative.  making fun of Sarah Palin has cost her.  that Tina Fey really did a job on her.  now i see on Fox news, "Is Palin hurting McCain?" for the past 2 days. 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
*yawn* We already know you're voting for Obama, no need to rub it in.