Author Topic: Irans Presidents Sickness due to his anti-Israel statements  (Read 511 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Irans Presidents Sickness due to his anti-Israel statements
« on: October 26, 2008, 07:32:54 PM »
Shalom,

I am sure most here agree with me that Irans monkey-President is sick because of his statements calling for the extermination of the State of Israel and his wish to destroy the Jews. We believe that divine justice has been visited on an evil agent in the world. The L-rd deals justice to those who treat Israel and it's people with threats and violence. Every day I pray that Hashem dismantles the Iranian state leaving it as wasteland. Then we will know that Hashems justice has been done.

May the enemies of our L-rd be destroyed utterly.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Re: Irans Presidents Sickness due to his anti-Israel statements
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2008, 07:48:05 PM »
Yes, my thoughts exactly when I first heard about this.....

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Re: Irans Presidents Sickness due to his anti-Israel statements
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2008, 07:57:25 PM »
Hopefully he gets what Ariel Sharon has! >:(  ....Or what Yitzhak Rabin had, btw where is Yigal Amir when you need him! :'(