Author Topic: Losing one's Judaism?  (Read 3794 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Losing one's Judaism?
« on: February 23, 2007, 02:25:51 AM »
Hello,

I am curious--is it possible for a Jew to lose his Judaism and be excommunicated, in effect, for monstrous or disloyal actions? I was chatting online with a Jewish friend this summer regarding Olmert and his Kadima monstrosity, and she pretty much said that anyone supporting Kadima should lose the honor of being considered Jewish from there on. What would rabbinic law say on this?

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Re: Losing one's Judaism?
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2007, 02:49:38 AM »
Once a Jew always a Jew.  You can't leave.  Even if you are excommunicated you don't leave judaism, you are isolated from the community.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2007, 10:35:22 AM »
There is a specific status called Cherem whereby a Jew is excommunicated. But they are still considered Jewish. There is also the status of Rodef, which means a pursuer who is coming to commit murder so they are to be killed, and a Moser, a traitor, which is not as severe as Rodef but still deserves death.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2007, 12:41:20 AM »
Well, couldn't the Israeli surrender monkeys be rightfully classed as mosers then since they are in fact traitors?

My friend and I did not really get into what exactly should be done with Kadima members. We (I, who am Gentile, and she, who is Jewish) just agreed completely that they ought to lose their status as Jews or the right to be counted as Jews. We did not at all get into what should be done with them, though it was implied they should lose their Israeli citizenship.

Do you think Chaim would support revoking the Israeli citizenship of pro-handover Israelis and exiling them back to their most recent country of personal or familial origin?

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2007, 07:44:02 PM »
Rambam Hilchot Chovel uMazik Perek Ches Halacha Yud
"A Jew who surrenders Jewish property to Goyim is a Moser with no place in the world to come, it is a Mitzvah to kill such a Jew."
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2007, 08:38:24 PM »
Well, couldn't the Israeli surrender monkeys be rightfully classed as mosers then since they are in fact traitors?

My friend and I did not really get into what exactly should be done with Kadima members. We (I, who am Gentile, and she, who is Jewish) just agreed completely that they ought to lose their status as Jews or the right to be counted as Jews. We did not at all get into what should be done with them, though it was implied they should lose their Israeli citizenship.

Do you think Chaim would support revoking the Israeli citizenship of pro-handover Israelis and exiling them back to their most recent country of personal or familial origin?

Olmert should have his foreskin sewed back on. He doesn't fancy himself a Jew, anyway.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2007, 12:28:13 AM »
Olmert should have his foreskin sewed back on. He doesn't fancy himself a Jew, anyway.
ROFLMAO... that is freakin' classic!  :D (And that is just the starters of what Buttholmert should face, both in this life and the next.)  ;D :D

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2007, 12:55:41 AM »
Me and Chaimfan are going to sneak up on Smolmert in his sleep and sow back on his foreskin.  ::)
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2007, 01:53:09 AM »
Eh, probably not. I don't want to get within twenty meters of that disgusting faggot's wang and all the pathogens that must be swarming it. Yech!  :o

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2007, 09:45:57 PM »
I think observing Passover and being an atheist is mutually exclusive. 

There is a group of atheists Jews who calls followers of Judaism to be extremists.  These atheists are like the Hebrews who were following Nathan back to Egypt after Moses came down from Mt.Sinai. 

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2007, 08:36:38 PM »
 I heard that if a Jew doesnt keep Shabb-t he is concidered as if a non-Jew and in some things even worse. in Halaha there are examples - if a non Shabb-t observing Jew wants to bring a sacrifice in the temple he is rejected while a non-Jew who keeps the 7 laws isnt (maybe not sure could be even an idolater, dont remember exactly).
  you can take interest from that kind of Jew, but we dont becuase lets say - you give a loan for 3 years with 5 % interest, then if he in the middle or whateva does tishuva then you cant take interest from him, etc.
  also about the brit, I heard that becuase of some sexual sins like sleeping with a goya (non-Jewish women) when a jew who did this (and didnt repent) goes to the next world, he is rejected and he gets a forskin like a non-jew, and Avraham Avinu doesnt let him in heaven. (he is reincarnated, or worse, etc.)
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2007, 09:46:12 PM »
I think that if one formally converts from Judaism one ceases to be a Jew.  I also think that Anti-Jews are "Jews" according to Halacha but Amalek and must be eliminated.  I believe I read this in Rabbi Kahane's "The Jewish Idea Vol 1." dealing with the situation with the Hellenized "Jews" when the first rebellion under Yahuda Ha Maccabbee eliminated many anti-Jew "Jews"... 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.