Author Topic: "They demolished the Federman family's house" - Subtitled Hebrew video  (Read 685 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
                                                                                                                 בס''ד

The great Dan Ben Noah has subtitled this Hebrew video.

I just did a second Hebrew video on this same subject this morning, and G-d willing there will be more to come.

Since doing this first video that is subtitled below, hundreds of great Jews have come to the ruins of the Federman home to rebuild the house. We will be updating our members on all of the latest developments.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: "They demolished the Federman family's house" - Subtitled Hebrew video
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2008, 08:05:44 PM »
This is an excellent video and members here should really try spreading the link on the comments section in Jewish news media.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2008, 12:38:48 PM »
Wow great video Chaim. The IDF doesn't even know how to protect it's citizens. I want to move to Hevron but I fear that I may have to move someplace else. They don't do this in the Golan B''H
« Last Edit: October 30, 2008, 12:50:16 PM by דוד בן זאב אריה »
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Ronen Levi Yitzchak Segal

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2008, 11:31:58 AM »
To Hashem is the Heaven and the Earth - this is amazingly depressing.  Please join me, if you're able, in the Behab fasts coming up starting this Monday.  When the Temple stood, a sin offering was given and we would burn only the fat and the blood.  Because of our sins, the Temple lays in ruins. However, we still have free will and are able to obstain from food and drink. 

Reb Moshe Feinstein ZT''L writes that when he was growing up, these fasts, held on the Monday, Thursday, and Monday after Sukos and Pesach were ta'anit tzibor - meaning all the Jews did them. Nowadays, he concludes, you have to make it a ta'anit yachid (only you are fasting). 

However, our achdus is sure to be heard in heaven.  I encourage all who are strong enough and won't be negatively affected, C''V, to ask your rav for permission to fast this Monday and take it from there in terms of Thursday and the next Monday.  If you desire to do so, in your shmone esrei of Sunday's mincha, you must mention this intention. 

All the best and may G-d Almighty lead us all back in this, the year of hakel, to Israel forever with the Temple standing proudly in its space and the world experiencing for the first time, world peace and abundence for all of its inhabitents.