Author Topic: savage endorses McCain  (Read 823 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
savage endorses McCain
« on: October 29, 2008, 07:40:07 AM »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Re: savage endorses McCain
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2008, 07:48:25 AM »
Unfortunately, Savage already did a lot of harm by demoralizing millions of conservatives with his daily attacks on the McCain-Palin ticket.

I think Savage is making the endorsement because he expects Obama to win and he knows that Obama will be a disaster. Savage doesn't want people to blame him for the disastrous Obama presidency, so now he can say that he did endorse McCain. But what Savage did until now was very harmful and very demoralizing.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2008, 07:50:18 AM »
Unfortunately, Savage already did a lot of harm by demoralizing millions of conservatives with his daily attacks on the McCain-Palin ticket.

I think Savage is making the endorsement because he expects Obama to win and he knows that Obama will be a disaster. Savage doesn't want people to blame him for the disastrous Obama presidency, so now he can say that he did endorse McCain. But what Savage did until now was very harmful and very demoralizing.

I agree but since his endorsment the polls have changed dramaticlly              http://www.drudgereport.com/
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2008, 07:52:18 AM »

I am EXTREMELY VERY ANGRY WITH savage. VERY much so, we ALL KNOW that he comes here. OBVIOUSLY.  HE KNEW about this Birth Cert. a LONG time ago, and did NOTHING. NOTHING.  I will blame HIM and HANNITY, and ALL of them if this BEAST gets in there- they have done absolutely NOTHING, and care about NOTHING but the almighty BUCK, and THATS ALL. DAMEN THEM ALL.
  When our country is FALLEN apart- I dont have to look further than FOX, CNN, WOR, KNEW- ALL of them for doing ZERO- they ARE TRAITORS of the WORST sort.  
  Hannity and Ayers? GIVE ME A BREAK, they KNEW a LONG time ago about the DANGERS of this person, and they did NOTHING. NOTHING.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2008, 08:18:27 AM »
My dad likes to listen to Savage. I was in the car with him yesterday when Savage was on the radio and Savage told a caller that he wouldn't allow attacks on Palin on his show. Just a few weeks ago Savage was attacking Palin left and right. What the hell is wrong with this schizophrenic talk show host?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2008, 08:36:36 AM »
My dad likes to listen to Savage. I was in the car with him yesterday when Savage was on the radio and Savage told a caller that he wouldn't allow attacks on Palin on his show. Just a few weeks ago Savage was attacking Palin left and right. What the hell is wrong with this schizophrenic talk show host?
this i think......schizophrenic

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2008, 08:49:00 AM »

Reality sets in.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2008, 09:23:18 AM »
Yes, that's sounds about right...
  but I think he's got more of a Split Personality Disorder where he changes from one pole of the spectrum to the opposite in a matter of days if not sooner.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2008, 10:56:43 AM »
Yes, that's sounds about right...
  but I think he's got more of a Split Personality Disorder where he changes from one pole of the spectrum to the opposite in a matter of days if not sooner.

NO, he has LOVE for the BUCK. THATS IT. NOTHING MORE.
  I am telling ALL of you, that many people here were right about him, some were right, but acted a little crazy, therefore their argument went unheard.. Savage KNEW about the BIRTH CERTIFICATE, I HEARD HIM SAY THIS last FRIDAY, and he said PLAINLY that HE DISMISSED IT

NO savage- NO- YOU WERE WRONG, dead WRONG.
  I AM a D.A.R. and YOU MAKE ME SICK. TRAITOR.

YOU LET THIS HAPPEN, AND NOTHING WILL STOP THIS BEAST short of a MIRACLE, so go thank your OWN A&& for doing NOTHING, BUT letting this moslem manchurian marxist PIG in OUR White House.

I will remember you, Savage, when the time came... that YOU DID NOT REPORT THE TRUTH. NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT.

You are  DISMISSED.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2008, 11:36:44 AM »

Im starting to think that Savage has an evil twin brother or something.