Author Topic: New Member  (Read 3925 times)

Offline Yentl

• New JTFer
« on: November 05, 2008, 01:03:31 PM »
Shalom Everyone!

I have been an avid reader of JTF for several years and now want to say hello from Atlanta. I'm Yentl and yes there are some Jews who love America and love Israel and are upset to see them both going down the tubes.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2008, 09:57:52 PM by Rubystars »

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Re: New Member
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2008, 01:04:34 PM »
Welcome.....
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2008, 02:31:44 PM »
Welcome.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2008, 02:37:21 PM »
Welcome  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2008, 02:47:34 PM »
Welcome aboard

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2008, 02:47:50 PM »
Welcome
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2008, 03:03:23 PM »
Welcome Yentl!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2008, 03:22:59 PM »
Shalom Everyone!

I have been an avid reader of JTF for several years and now want to say hello from Atlanta. I'm Yentl and yes there are some Jews who love America and love Israel and are upset to see them both going down the tubes.

Shalom Yentl! I hope we see many more posts from you.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2008, 02:57:36 PM »
Welcome
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mmiceli57

• New JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2008, 08:38:43 PM »
Shalom to all.
I'm new to JTF, I've been watching the videos and I agree with about 99% of what is said. I allways leave room for what ever. Thank G-d I'm not alone in how I feel about what is going on in this once geat nation. let me introduce myself. My name is deleted by Rubystars.. (deleted by Lisa), I'm stuck in Kennesaw, Georgia for a while. I'm Israeli/Italian. Mom from Israel, Dad from Italiy-Sicily. I attend srevices at (deleted by Lisa) in (deleted by Lisa). I am a Life member of JPFO "JEWS FOR THE PRESERVATION OF FIREARMS OWNERSHIP" I was a life member of the NRA, but they have turned on the 2nd Amendment for thier 501c3. So I cut my card up and sent it back to them with a letter letting them know why. Go to jpfo.org and see for your self. It seems that there is a short supply of Conservitive Jewish Patriots in the Atlanta area, in fact there is a small amount of any patriots in this place. I've lived in New Orleans & Denver, but I have NEVER seen Anti semites like in this G-d forsaken place. I would like to hook up with some of our people if there are any left. I hate to think that I am alone here. I want to say that I love Israel so much that my heart is with Israel. It's been 2 yrs sence I've back. Please, if there are any of our people left here please email me at (deleted by Lisa) I have alot to say, but not here. I am impressed with JTF and I want to learn more about it, and if there is anythhing I can do to help JTF I would be happy to do it, I don't work, I'm on Social Security so money is too tight.
                    So I'll close for now.
                  deleted by Rubystars. (deleted by Shlomo)
« Last Edit: November 16, 2008, 09:56:32 PM by Rubystars »

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2008, 09:55:40 PM »
Shalom mmiceli57!

I saw Lisa removed your personal information and I think there was one more item I removed for your safety. We have been attacked by various nazis in the past so we wanted to watch out for you and protect you. I hope you understand.

Welcome to the forum!

-Shlomo
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2008, 10:23:08 PM »
it's also not a good idea to postyour email address publically on a forum , because once it's on the web, software can crawl through a webpage, extract the email addresses and send SPAM to them.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2008, 06:19:15 AM »
Welcome!!
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2008, 03:11:38 PM »
Welcome to the Both of you
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2008, 04:59:43 PM »
Shalom and welcome to Georgia Jews from a righteous Georgia gentile just north of Atlanta. It is refreshing that all the posts will no longer be by yankees...
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2008, 08:48:22 PM »

Hello..