Author Topic: OBAMAS ELECTION WAS PLANNED! PROOF  (Read 1708 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
OBAMAS ELECTION WAS PLANNED! PROOF
« on: November 05, 2008, 04:18:32 PM »

Brady campaign on their "POST ELECTION", note the video was posted November 3rd!

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
Re: OBAMAS ELECTION WAS PLANNED! PROOF
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2008, 04:27:57 PM »
Yes, I think that was why McCain seemed content with defeat.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2008, 04:29:03 PM »
Those Brady people are all a bunch of wack jobs.  That guy in the video has probally never fired a cap gun.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2008, 04:33:45 PM »
Those Brady people are all a bunch of wack jobs.  That guy in the video has probally never fired a cap gun.

That would be Paul Helmke in the video who has been constantly spanked by Wayne Pierre (whom is the CEO of the NRA).

The Brady Campaign makes up lies and bogus statistics, many of their laws which have done nothing to prevent crime, these are the clowns that have passed background checks and unreasonable restrictions. If it were up to them, everything except break open shotguns and lever action rifles would be banned.

The fact is, how would the Brady Campaign even know that Obama was going to be elected a day before the elections even happened? Fact of the matter is that Joe Biden the vice president was the one who authored the assault weapon ban so it's no surprise the Brady Campaign backed Obama and now that the democrats have all the power they need, they will pass any law they deem necessary especially since Obama will replace the supreme court judges with his own anti-gun stooges.

I still think this video based on date alone is enough evidence to question if these elections were already planned to begin with.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2008, 04:38:04 PM »

that's what makes me so furious.  how many zillions of dollars do the McCain's have.  they can travel around the world and do whatever they like.  that's what makes me sick.  they are not the average Americans who have to face this in their daily lives, i.e., have trouble meeting expenses is what I am talking about.

that speech of his was sickening.  sounded like he was applying for a job from Obama.  he's dying to work w/him. 

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2008, 04:43:14 PM »

that's what makes me so furious.  how many zillions of dollars do the McCain's have.  they can travel around the world and do whatever they like.  that's what makes me sick.  they are not the average Americans who have to face this in their daily lives, i.e., have trouble meeting expenses is what I am talking about.

that speech of his was sickening.  sounded like he was applying for a job from Obama.  he's dying to work w/him. 

Fox news was also worshipping that monkey, Bill Kristol that genetic fu**up of a human being with those nasty lips praising the first african american (so much for being a conservative). Then that neocon ni**er whats his name starts praising Obama as well on Foxnews, what a bunch of phony bastards.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 05:15:47 PM by Vito »

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2008, 04:56:16 PM »
Mcain and Obama are both certfied CFR candidates and everybody who has a little brain knew what will be the result of this "race" atleast since Hitlery Clinton got outed.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2008, 05:28:38 PM »

Fox news was also worshipping that monkey, Bill Kristol that genetic fu**up of a human being with those nasty lips praising the first african american (so much for being a conservative). Then that neocon ni**er whats his name starts praising Obama as well on Foxnews, what a bunch of phony bastards.

i was sleeping and woke up to see Obama was our president elect.  Fox News was on and the gushing of Brit Hume, et al. turned my stomach.  Bill Kristol is repulsive.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2008, 05:51:54 PM »
I had fox on but this wasnt the network news. it was from the fox channel, and they showed all the white  people in chicago waiting for obama. makes me sick!

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2008, 06:56:21 PM »
That is all arranged because I have heard that they hate him over there. It is publicity -drag a bunch of people together and give a certain impression.

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2008, 07:14:13 PM »
Well, no reason to watch ANY TV anymore now, not even Fox or Hallmark! Hallmark will probably start having ni88er versions of "The Waltons" now! >:( >:( >:(
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2008, 07:17:48 PM »
A black version of The Waltons?  That's too much ;D

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2008, 07:21:36 PM »
Well, no reason to watch ANY TV anymore now, not even Fox or Hallmark! Hallmark will probably start having ni88er versions of "The Waltons" now! >:( >:( >:(

come here and get your info. enjoy your life.  we can't live and breath Obama round the clock anymore.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2008, 03:21:16 PM »
You don't actually think the media's behavior was a coincidence.  They covered-up a lot of stuff that Obama and Biden would say.  Yet, they would make up stuff about McCain and Palin without verifying as to whether any of it was factual. 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2008, 03:26:36 PM »
Michelle Obama called America a "downright mean country."
After Obama won a caucus or primary, she stated that she was proud of her country for the first time in her life. 

Not long afterward, the media was desperately trying to remake her image.  For months, they would praise her wardrobe and would try and compare her to JFK's wife.

According to polls, voters gave Michelle Obama a higher favorable rating than Cindy McCain.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2008, 04:11:38 PM »
Obama wouldn't qualify for a security clearance. 

Offline CalifSunshine

• New JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2008, 04:19:30 PM »
If Michele Obama did not have bad press on the dress she wore when Obama won, WOW, our press is certainly controlled.  VERY SCARY  There  is not ONE person I have talked to that thought that dress looked good.  WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE PRESS??

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2008, 07:21:14 PM »
There's something very suspicious about this whole election thing,
See last post on 'Sign petition..' thread.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2008, 07:50:02 PM »
Obama wouldn't qualify for a security clearance. 

he couldn't work as a janitor.

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2008, 08:09:53 PM »

Another reason he threw the election:

Mccain wrapped up the nomination in March 2008
six months before the Convention .....

But Mccain showed very little motivation and putting together
a winning organization during that time.....Months and months went
by before any progress was made in developing a ground
game or a strategy

This is was based on a lack of motivation to win.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2008, 08:29:16 PM »
something was terribly wrong w/McCain.  he'd come out and address us like he'd woken up from a nap.  other times he was fierce and combative.  to wait till the 11th hr. to attack is insanity.  all along, Obama was on top of his game.  i think McCain is hiding something.  why does Todd Palin hate him so much?  why did he silence Sarah Palin?  she was trying to help the old fool and he wouldn't let her.  he wouldn't address the Khalidi issue.  he wanted the L.A. Times to release the tape, but he didn't fight hard enough.  i'm not against getting a locksmith and open up those doors in the middle of the night.  what an idiot!  i don't care if i sound extreme.  extreme measures were needed to save our country and he didn't do it.  it's that simple.  now he won't silence whoever in his campaign office is spreading lies against Sarah Palin.  why not.  he doesn't want to see her get ahead in the Republican party and continue to be made a fool out of on a daily basis.  he could stop it but chooses not to.

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2008, 08:04:43 AM »
If Michele Obama did not have bad press on the dress she wore when Obama won, WOW, our press is certainly controlled.  VERY SCARY  There  is not ONE person I have talked to that thought that dress looked good.  WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE PRESS??

Her dress looked amazingly like the underbelly of a BLACK WIDOW.

HMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

Maybe the alleged Chimp-in-Chief and First Ho are letting their worries come out in their wardrobe choices?
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com