Author Topic: angrychinesemaniac outted :)  (Read 4296 times)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
angrychinesemaniac outted :)
« on: February 27, 2007, 06:20:59 PM »
A man named Kenneth Eng recently wrote a 'racist' article for a prominent Asian American weekly newspaper entitled "Why I hate Blacks".

The article prompted great outrage with Asian leaders condemning it. It was pulled from the Asianweek website. It can be found here:

Kenneth Eng, Feb 23, 2007
Here is a list of reasons why we should discriminate
against blacks, starting from the most obvious down to the
least obvious:
• Blacks hate us. Every Asian who has ever come across
them knows that they take almost every opportunity to hurl
racist remarks at us.
In my experience, I would say about 90 percent of blacks I
have met, regardless of age or environment, poke fun at
the very sight of an Asian. Furthermore, their activity in the
media proves their hatred: Rush Hour, Exit Wounds, Hot
97, etc.
• Contrary to media depictions, I would argue that blacks
are weak-willed. They are the only race that has been
enslaved for 300 years. It’s unbelievable that it took them
that long to fight back.
On the other hand, we slaughtered the Russians in the
Japanese-Russo War.
• Blacks are easy to coerce. This is proven by the fact that
so many of them, including Reverend Al Sharpton, tend to
be Christians.
Yet, at the same time, they spend much of their time
whining about how much they hate "the whites that
oppressed them."
Correct me if I’m wrong, but wasn’t Christianity the religion
that the whites forced upon them?
• Blacks don’t get it. I know it’s a blunt and crass
comment, but it’s true. When I was in high school, I recall
a class debate in which one half of the class was chosen
to defend black slavery and the other half was chosen to
defend liberation.
Disturbingly, blacks on the prior side viciously defended
slavery as well as Christianity. They say if you don’t study
history, you’re condemned to repeat it.
In high school, I only remember one black student ever
attending any of my honors and AP courses. And that student was caught cheating.

It is rather troubling that they are treated as heroes, but
then again, whites will do anything to defend them.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
Re: angrychinesemaniac outted :)
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2007, 08:41:49 PM »
Slavery was and is a righteous thing.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2007, 10:04:23 PM »
Slavery was and is a righteous thing.

That is disgusting. FOTL, this is the only time I have been offended by your comments on the board. The blacks in Africa, as primitive as they were, were brought here under the most inhumane conditions, separated from their families in a Nazi-like manner, and were literally pieces of property for the white man. NO HUMAN BEING DESERVES TO BE OWNED BY ANOTHER. Look, the coloreds bother me as much as the next guy, but you cannot take this position and not be considered a racist. JTF is not a racist organization. I know you are not Jewish but believe me, slavery is not ok in Judaism. We were slaves in Egypt and many Jews died in the Nazi's slave labor camps. Many nations had slaves in biblical times and this was a factor leading to their downfall. Right now, in the U.S., we have de facto enslavement of Mexicans because of George Bush's insane border policy. If America is not careful, it too will suffer the fate of these great empires. 
« Last Edit: February 27, 2007, 10:06:48 PM by Jabo »

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2007, 10:16:17 PM »
A man named Kenneth Eng recently wrote a 'racist' article for a prominent Asian American weekly newspaper entitled "Why I hate Blacks".

The article prompted great outrage with Asian leaders condemning it. It was pulled from the Asianweek website. It can be found here:

Kenneth Eng, Feb 23, 2007
Here is a list of reasons why we should discriminate

Thanks for the name and info.
It's true, I've experienced the same monkey hatred he experienced.
These smelly Leroys are the most evil, racist, violent animals.
I remember riding on the '7' train from Manhattan to Queens when I was 16 and this ugly violent Leroy wanted to attack me on that overcrowded train for looking at him.
It was a daily experience.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2007, 10:23:13 PM »
Jabo,

I completely understand you and in principle you are certainly right, but in the history of human slavery the slavery of blacks in the South was really not all that terrible. I'm sure the Jews under Pharaoh or the Africans under the Sudanese/Libyan Arabs today would love to trade places with plantation hands. (Also keep in mind the virtual slavery that Irish, Chinese, Japanese, etc. immigrants lived under, not to mention poor, landless native-born whites, in this country.)

I am not saying Southern slavery was right, just that it was not quite the same as Roman slavery or the other examples you speak of.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2007, 10:35:55 PM »
Jabo,

I completely understand you and in principle you are certainly right, but in the history of human slavery the slavery of blacks in the South was really not all that terrible. I'm sure the Jews under Pharaoh or the Africans under the Sudanese/Libyan Arabs today would love to trade places with plantation hands. (Also keep in mind the virtual slavery that Irish, Chinese, Japanese, etc. immigrants lived under, not to mention poor, landless native-born whites, in this country.)

I am not saying Southern slavery was right, just that it was not quite the same as Roman slavery or the other examples you speak of.

Chaimfan,

I think you are drawing a necessary distinction and one that I should have elaborated on. The slavery in the South was relatively humane. Not that it should be excused, but it was humane. The typical negro family lived on a massive plantation and was not at the beck and call of the master. The typical negro male worked from sunrise to sunset 6 days per week and attended Church on Sunday- a far cry from today's negro. He was basically a sharecropper, being provided with food, clothing, and shelter in exchange for (forced) labor. He would be beaten when he slacked off or if the taskmaster was exceptionally cruel. He had sex with his wife at night and the wife was not allowed to work when pregnant. The slave did not have to work on Christmas and other such holidays such as MLK day.

And no, this is not a romanticized/sanitized view of American slavery. There are many scholarly sources and works of historical fiction from that period that paint this picture. You just have to look beyond the Toni Morisson psychobable.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2007, 10:41:44 PM by Jabo »

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2007, 01:33:05 AM »
He had sex with his wife at night and the wife was not allowed to work when pregnant. The slave did not have to work on Christmas and other such holidays such as MLK day.

And no, this is not a romanticized/sanitized view of American slavery. There are many scholarly sources and works of historical fiction from that period that paint this picture. You just have to look beyond the Toni Morisson psychobable.

So you are saying that back in the 18th and 19th centuries the blacks would get a day off for 'Martin Luther King' (MLK) celebrations?

Okay, so you are poking fun.   ???

The Babylonian Talmud says, 'Respect the law of the land.'  Religious Jews are not meant to be social activists.  In fact there were Jewish slave owners.  People did well out of it, including the negroes.  So long as the negroes were humanely treated, it was proper and decent.  Their alternative was to be slaves in Africa, which would mean a worse life by far.

Which negro leader has gone on record to say that he'd rather have been on the ship that landed with the first slaves in North America as opposed to staying at home in Africa?

Also, the wives of the slave-owning families liked to sneak in and make love to the handsome, well-endowed, well-built negro men when their husbands weren't looking.  If it hadn't been for the negro presence the American white woman would have been beside herself with repressed sexual libido.  Many white women would have killed themselves but for the love and devotion the negro offered her.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2007, 10:07:50 AM »
He had sex with his wife at night and the wife was not allowed to work when pregnant. The slave did not have to work on Christmas and other such holidays such as MLK day.

Also, the wives of the slave-owning families liked to sneak in and make love to the handsome, well-endowed, well-built negro men when their husbands weren't looking.  If it hadn't been for the negro presence the American white woman would have been beside herself with repressed sexual libido.  Many white women would have killed themselves but for the love and devotion the negro offered her.

This is true. If discovered,  the woman would simply cry 'rape'. This happened until the 1960's.