Author Topic: Pastor Manning- saying HUSSEIN obama has major payback- "Give up Israel"  (Read 2360 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.

Ring of truth here :  http://www.atlah.org/broadcast/ndnr11-14-08.html

You dont have to look at all of the wall paper on this, its a good youtube, and quite frankly- pretty SCARY.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Pastor Manning- saying HUSSEIN obama has major payback- "Give up Israel"
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2008, 01:24:22 PM »
 ???  This guy is nuts. He proposes himself to be a "Prophet" of G-d, recieving messages lol. I thought that this whole pastor manning promotion would stop after the election.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2008, 01:50:15 PM »
???  This guy is nuts. He proposes himself to be a "Prophet" of G-d, recieving messages lol. I thought that this whole pastor manning promotion would stop after the election.

At least we know now that Pastor Manning is on the right side of the Israel issue. I wasn't so sure if he was before.

I'd like to see him team up with Chaim for a broadcast. The two are just un-PC enough to make an amazing joint statement both anti-Obama and pro-Israel.

I think it's great that someone in the black community is pro-Israel and anti-Obama.

I do think you have a valid concern too though, and maybe people shouldn't post quite so many Pastor Manning videos here anymore. I'm glad that Paulette/AsheDina did this one though because it is relevant as far as stating Pastor Manning's position on Israel, which lines up with that of JTF.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2008, 02:05:21 PM »

At least we know now that Pastor Manning is on the right side of the Israel issue. I wasn't so sure if he was before.

I'd like to see him team up with Chaim for a broadcast. The two are just un-PC enough to make an amazing joint statement both anti-Obama and pro-Israel.

I think it's great that someone in the black community is pro-Israel and anti-Obama.

I do think you have a valid concern too though, and maybe people shouldn't post quite so many Pastor Manning videos here anymore. I'm glad that Paulette/AsheDina did this one though because it is relevant as far as stating Pastor Manning's position on Israel, which lines up with that of JTF.

Yes, that is why I did it. While Manning is a little nutty- yes, this is cause for concern, and I agree with the things he is saying about Israel, he is right. I dont need a prophet or whatever to see what is happening here.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2008, 03:48:05 PM »
I don't think pastor Manning is 'nutty'.
He's 'over the top', dramatic and  shocking, but I think that's just black preachers. That's 'show biz'.
After all, he is a PhD. I think he is very intelligent and most of the time he hits the nail squarely on the head.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2008, 03:55:44 PM »
He's 'over the top', dramatic and  shocking, but I think that's just black preachers. That's 'show biz'.
After all, he is a PhD. I think he is very intelligent and most of the time he hits the nail squarely on the head.

it's a big nail

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2008, 04:03:09 PM »

yea, a PhD his own college gave him.  Not like he worked for it.  He also happens to be a convicted felon too.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2008, 04:08:09 PM »
Well he seems to have turned his life around at least. 

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2008, 04:14:26 PM »

I was referring to this
(He calls himself a prophet, and now is defending his false claims).
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2008, 04:59:58 PM »

I was referring to this

Shalom Tzvi,

Do not call this man a prophet. As our Torah teaches a false prophet must be dealt with. I dont think anyone really thought he was seriously a prophet... Let him have his delusions..

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2008, 05:08:45 PM »
He "prophesied" that Obama would lose the election.  LOL.   

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2008, 05:19:41 PM »

I do agree with you

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2008, 05:26:00 PM »
Put it on 5:24    He reverts back to......

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2008, 05:34:20 PM »

I was referring to this

Shalom Tzvi,

Do not call this man a
prophet. <snip>

Tzvi actually chose his words very carefully, very logically, with good use of quotation marks .  In not one, but both of his two posts. I don't know how you managed to look over that. 

He is not an idiot.  You wouldn't for example say to a Rabbi not to call Pastor Manning a prophet.  Just as you wouldn't say to any intelligent person.

It's good that he didn't turn this into a childish discussion either, telling some audience of some kind not to call the man a prophet.

Nobody here has yet called the man a prophet. On the contrary. And they have written very clearly and concisely to the contrary, while making more substantive points.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2008, 05:41:31 PM »

I agree with this here Cyberella. Manning is the ONLY black man that stood up to this JUNK. 
  Hey, it aint over til the fat lady sings..HUSSEIN obama STILL has NO COLB.  :::D yes, THIS IS INSANITY.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2008, 05:45:32 PM »
Put it on 5:24    He reverts back to......

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2008, 06:33:21 PM »

YOU KNOW, THIS IS AN EXCELLENT IDEA!!! Pastor Manning and Chaim, WTG!
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2008, 07:50:12 PM »

I was referring to this

Shalom Tzvi,

Do not call this man a
prophet. <snip>

Tzvi actually chose his words very carefully, very logically, with good use of quotation marks .  In not one, but both of his two posts. I don't know how you managed to look over that. 

He is not an idiot.  You wouldn't for example say to a Rabbi not to call Pastor Manning a prophet.  Just as you wouldn't say to any intelligent person.

It's good that he didn't turn this into a childish discussion either, telling some audience of some kind not to call the man a prophet.

Nobody here has yet called the man a prophet. On the contrary. And they have written very clearly and concisely to the contrary, while making more substantive points.

And your point is?

There are some who had mentioned so-called prophecies before the election. It is sad to have to live with the reality of the situation.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2008, 08:47:51 PM »
  I dont care if he said what he said, as far as I am concerned, there was NO election, it was ALL fraud.  The man is the ONLY man to stand in the face of the MOZLEM HUSSEIN while the other black bros DIDNT, for THAT I give him credit- the rest- I dont care. NOT important.  Write the bro a letter and tell him thanks for being a STAND UP guy, but you are offended with the prophetic part. Personally, my nation is GONE and people are worried about the ONLY black bro that stood up to the MOZLEM.  Come on- gimme a BREAK. The worlds coming to an END, or something TERRIBLE is happening- Stop being WET NOODLES! 

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2008, 09:00:15 PM »
  I dont care if he said what he said, as far as I am concerned, there was NO election, it was ALL fraud.  The man is the ONLY man to stand in the face of the MOZLEM HUSSEIN while the other black bros DIDNT, for THAT I give him credit- the rest- I dont care. NOT important.  Write the bro a letter and tell him thanks for being a STAND UP guy, but you are offended with the prophetic part. Personally, my nation is GONE and people are worried about the ONLY black bro that stood up to the MOZLEM.  Come on- gimme a BREAK. The worlds coming to an END, or something TERRIBLE is happening- Stop being WET NOODLES! 

I dont care what he said either... My point is that people should not go around claiming that they are prophets, or hear G-ds voice, because if the prophecy does not come to pass, he disgraces the name of G-d. That is all I am saying. One must, even though they are very certain of a thing, not make statements in G-ds name which are not true. I almost felt certain that Obama would lose because I really believed it. But it didn't happen.

Do not lose your head. This is not the end of the world. I wish you would take a step back and just look at the situation with a clear head. We have a lot of battles to fight and we must remain sane and thinking logically.

What is it that you suggest we do to change things? I have signed petitions to investigate the birth certificate. I have written letters to editors of newspapers and web news sites. I am trying to do what I can to make sure that when Obama is president he will meet resistance in Washington. This is what we have to do. Please make a suggestion of what else you think we can do...

muman613

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2008, 09:01:13 PM »
I'm sorry, but this man is not to be taken seriously.  Just watch his video where he exposes Oprah Winfrey as the Antichrist.  I can't stand the mear sight of that witch, but come on, the Antichrist?

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2008, 09:48:08 PM »
Manning is technically correct when he said Obama would not win the election.

Obama did not "win" the election; he is a usurper and a fraud.
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2008, 10:12:35 PM »
I'm sorry, but this man is not to be taken seriously.  Just watch his video where he exposes Oprah Winfrey as the Antichrist.  I can't stand the mear sight of that witch, but come on, the Antichrist?

I guess you are addressing a mythical person here that takes him seriously.

You should give some thought as to why people post his videos, and why he is liked here.

People find his videos entertaining, but they also respect the fact that he is against Obama, and that he preaches morality. And people here recognise how important and how rare that is in black society .

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2008, 10:14:52 PM »
And people here have a right to disagree.  You like Manning.  I don't.  We agree to disagree.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2008, 10:20:05 PM »
And people here have a right to disagree.  You like Manning.  I don't.  We agree to disagree.

Well you weren't discussing whether you liked him or not.

And nobody is trying to remove your right to "disagree"