Author Topic: THOUSANDS of IZLAMOS ATTACK A COPTIC CHURCH IN EGYPT  (Read 1006 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
THOUSANDS of IZLAMOS ATTACK A COPTIC CHURCH IN EGYPT
« on: November 28, 2008, 12:19:26 PM »
One thousand Christians were today trapped inside the Coptic Orthodox Church of the Virgin Mary in West Ain Shams,Cairo, after more than twenty thousand Muslims attacked them with stones and butane gas cylinders. The Church's priest Father Antonious said that the situation is extremely dangerous.

The Muslim mob that attacked the church blocked both sides of the street and encircled the church building, broke its doors and demolished its entire first floor. The mob were chanting Jihad verses as well as slogans saying "we will demolish the church" and "We sacrifice our blood and souls, we sacrifice ourselves for you, Islam", while the entrapped Christians chanted "Lord have mercy".

The incident started on the occasion of the inauguration of the Church today, when the Muslims hastily established a Mosque in the early hours of this morning, by taking over the first floor of a newly-built building facing the Church and started praying there.

When the security forces tried to disperse the mob, they went to nearby homes and shops owned by Christians, and were armed with sticks, butane, knives and other sharp objects. Witnesses said the mob included children from as young as 8-years old to men of over 50-years old, in addition to women.

The Church building was originally a factory that was adapted into its present state, the matter which took over five years to complete and to get the necessary permissions from the authorities to have a Church established.

Human rights organizations and lawyers were refused entry into the besieged Church.

www.voiceofthecopts.org

© 2008, Assyrian International News Agency.  All Rights Reserved. Terms of Use.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: THOUSANDS of IZLAMOS ATTACK A COPTIC CHURCH IN EGYPT
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2008, 12:26:04 PM »
I have heard about it. It is terrible. The QUranimals are totally out of controll.

Perhaps it is because of Obama's election. Now they are knowing, that nobody will face them.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2008, 12:37:14 PM »
I have heard about it. It is terrible. The QUranimals are totally out of controll.

Perhaps it is because of Obama's election. Now they are knowing, that nobody will face them.

right- they will STICK with their OWN.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2008, 12:48:08 PM »
May the bolt from sky hit those Muzzies.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2008, 12:56:23 PM »
The Copts are not innocent though. Most of them are still Arab nationalists at heart and I read once in a book written by an Arab Christian that the Coptic patriarch once ruled officially that Israel is an "apartheid nation".

Not saying they deserve this by any means, but many of them are anti-Semites too.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2008, 01:01:03 PM »
Let Muzzies be hit by the sky bolt, Copts can be dealt later. 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2008, 01:22:18 PM »
My response:

DEATH TO ISLAM!, DEATH TO IRAN!, BOMB THE AL AQSA! BOMB THE KAABA!

MOSHIACH NOW!

MAY THE BLOOD OF RABBI HOLTZBERG BE AVENGED!

DO NOT STAND IDLE AS YOUR BROTHER BLEEDS!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2008, 01:49:14 PM »
How awful! When is the world going to rise up against this religion from hell?!! >:(

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2008, 02:09:46 PM »
I know a coptic girl who fled this evil.  She said she remembers when the Muzzies machine gunned half her church... and her parents finally decided to flee.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2008, 02:29:20 PM »
My response:

DEATH TO ISLAM!, DEATH TO IRAN!, BOMB THE AL AQSA! BOMB THE KAABA!

MOSHIACH NOW!

MAY THE BLOOD OF RABBI HOLTZBERG BE AVENGED!

DO NOT STAND IDLE AS YOUR BROTHER BLEEDS!

Amen. That says it ALL.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל