Author Topic: A dozen Quranimals and Apes raped little girl in London  (Read 2342 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: A dozen Quranimals and Apes raped little girl in London
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2008, 12:18:40 PM »
This trash needs  Medieval type punishment
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2008, 12:59:47 PM »
This trash needs  Medieval type punishment

I agree. In the middle-ages all highwaymen got the gallows.

What is the difference between a middle age highwayman and this type of people.

The state has to protect the freedom and the property as well as the personal integrety of the citizen. I highly doubt, that you will educate Muslims and other low lifes with jail times.

Perhaps some of this type of people are really not so sad about a few years in jail. A warm bed, tv, three meals the day and a lot of like-minded people ...  >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2008, 09:14:00 PM »
Rape is a very big sin, probably next after murder.

According to rosicrucians, if you have an orgasm while being inside eachother, you switch pieces of Karma, putting one piece of the other very deep into your own being. All religions know about the purity of virgins, virgins being sacrificed etc. Having sex with a lot of people therefore screws up your Karma, because you will have to deal with it, which even a monk may take a lifetime.

Forcing a girl to take your crap Karma and thus ruining her entire being should be punished by death.