Author Topic: Anyone want to make any serious PREDICTIONS for the next 3-4 years?  (Read 1475 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
I know we can all joke about what's to come.. but does anyone want to seriously speculate whats gonna happen in the US, Israel, and worlwide?

My 3 little predictions are... 

1) We will be in a worldwide depression

2) No one will do anything about Iran.

3) at least 2 western countries will fall into anarchy.... and Marshal law will be enacted.  (Russia is the most likely)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Re: Anyone want to make any serious PREDICTIONS for the next 3-4 years?
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2008, 06:59:41 PM »
I think things can get a lot worse before the tipping point.  I expect in the next four years, Islam will gain a greater foothold in America.  There's going to be terrorism and lots of it.  On a positive note, I think Iran is going to come close to bankrupsy.  I'll bet that there will be a revolution there.  Who knows, maybe we'll see a secular Iran.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2008, 07:14:57 PM »
I think things can get a lot worse before the tipping point.  I expect in the next four years, Islam will gain a greater foothold in America.  There's going to be terrorism and lots of it.  On a positive note, I think Iran is going to come close to bankrupsy.  I'll bet that there will be a revolution there.  Who knows, maybe we'll see a secular Iran.

I keep hearing that Iran is just a nudge away from a revolution.  I just dont see it.   I know that things will be absolutely horrific there in another couple years... but the Mullahs will just tighten their grip.  And by the way... a revolution in ANY muslim country always gets me nervous... as it is a crapshoot....as to what kind of filthy government it will be replaced with.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2008, 07:19:23 PM »
Shvugs will have more influence in the US.

The US will be involved in a New World Order.

The way we're going a second Holocaust (G-d Forbid)

The 3rd one especially watch out for as history is gradually repeating itself.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2008, 07:22:26 PM »
Shvugs will have more influence in the US.

The US will be involved in a New World Order.

The way we're going a second Holocaust (G-d Forbid)

The 3rd one especially watch out for as history is gradually repeating itself.

I just couldn't get myself to include that the second holocaust... but there seems to be nothing stopping it.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2008, 07:39:05 PM »
1. There will be an attempt to remove Jews from more parts of Israel, but the Jews there will resist and fight back, making it extremely difficult and causing a public relations nightmare for the evil leftist Israeli government.

2. Obama will appoint at least one Supreme Court Justice

3. We're going to see a lot more crazy stuff like that "Islam is the Light" doll. The leftists, Muslims, and other nefarious creatures will be emboldened now.

4. The plan for the NAU will keep moving closer to reality.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2008, 11:30:56 PM »
1) In 2011, Michelle Obama will announce she's pregnant, giving the media another Camelot story to follow and securing Obama's election with the idiot voters who only watch Access Hollywood. 

2) America will be safe for about 1-2 years since Al Qaeda will need some time to rebuild.  Once the water boarding interrogations, CIA flights to other countries (that have harsher interrogation methods) and wiretaps stop, some terrorists will get through.  It may take a couple years but they will do something along the lines of a Bojinka plot or the liquid explosives on airlines.  Some type of action that few people have thought of before.

3)  Obama will go into a full court press via Hillary to get Israel to surrender land.  The media will say how pained the Israeli leadership is to have to expell fellow Jews but they will do it anyways. All the so called tears will all be a cover story for those horrible "leaders" who support expulsion of Jews for Fakestinian murderers.. I know the Jews of Judea and Samaria will fight with everything they have.  The wildcard is that Obama may want to try to deal just with Abbas and the so called "moderates". Hamas, Islamic Jihad and others will call Fatah Muslim traitors.  That could derail the whole effort because Hamas may smell weakness and want more.  That may be their undoing. 

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2008, 09:22:48 AM »
 I agree with these summations, and I think the Democrats will not do a good job of defending the homeland, or helping Israel.

Even Democrats will be in shock and Awe, when they see what they voted for.  There will be corruption upon corruption, Blagojevich is just the tip of the iceberg.

The Democrats want to prevent Republicans from being elected, look at Al Frankenstein and Norm Coleman.  The judges in Minnesota are in Frankenstien's pocket.  Everytime Coleman wins, Frankenstien's team manages to find uncounted votes, or institute a new set of rules for counting ballots.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2008, 09:35:00 AM »
Much earlier-
   Economic depression.
   War with Iran.
   Israel attacked.
    Riots in America (and the world) poor attacking the rich.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2008, 10:37:47 AM »
U.S. National I.D. cards. Orwell's 1984 coming to life.

Offline Dnew

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2008, 10:52:38 AM »
1) Iran will burn after an Israel strike.
2) Hizbullah will be anihilated by a smarter & wiser IDF.
3) The USA will become the UBSA - United Black States of America
4) USA & Israeli ties will break down.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2008, 12:38:57 PM »
Maybe we can look back at this thread... in a few years... and see who made the most accurate prediction.  ;D
« Last Edit: December 19, 2008, 01:16:47 PM by briann »

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2008, 12:53:37 PM »
Another prediction- many many more Jews will make Tishuva,
 - We will only have Hashe-m to rely on,
   Arabs will control the word for some time (at least financially, choke the world, everything will fall under their control and opinion/ approvals).
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2008, 01:00:42 PM »
The END of the WORLD is here, and Moschiach will come, and rid us of HUSSEIN obama.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2008, 01:11:17 PM »
1. There will be an attempt to remove Jews from more parts of Israel, but the Jews there will resist and fight back, making it extremely difficult and causing a public relations nightmare for the evil leftist Israeli government.

3. We're going to see a lot more crazy stuff like that "Islam is the Light" doll. The leftists, Muslims, and other nefarious creatures will be emboldened now.

1. Right-Wing Jews and REAL Christians are going to come under DEEP and DARK persecution.
  2. The WHOLE world, EVERYWHERE will come under terrorist attacks- blacks WILL become EMBOLDENED and SCARY.
  3. Sharia will be implemented in the USA.
  4. If you refuse to pledge allegience to HUSSEIN obama, you WILL come under some pretty bad DIRE consequences, when in public.
  5. They will shut Churches DOWN because many many Pastors will REFUSE to marry gays, and gay marriage will be all over the USA.
  6. They will change the Constitution & make this place a DISASTER, NO justice, & NO FREEDOM.
  7. The HUSSEIN obama Birth Cert issue will NOT just die off, and I believe that he WILL be FORCED to show it- after this, something will happen to HUSSEIN & he will become head of the UN.   I think thats all. (for right now)
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2008, 01:26:21 PM »
Maybe we can look back at this thread... in a few years... and see who made the most accurate prediction.  ;D

I agree

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2008, 01:26:38 PM »

1. Right-Wing Jews and REAL Christians are going to come under DEEP and DARK persecution.
  2. The WHOLE world, EVERYWHERE will come under terrorist attacks- blacks WILL become EMBOLDENED and SCARY.
  3. Sharia will be implemented in the USA.
  4. If you refuse to pledge allegience to HUSSEIN obama, you WILL come under some pretty bad DIRE consequences, when in public.
  5. They will shut Churches DOWN because many many Pastors will REFUSE to marry gays, and gay marriage will be all over the USA.
  6. They will change the Constitution & make this place a DISASTER, NO justice, & NO FREEDOM.
  7. The HUSSEIN obama Birth Cert issue will NOT just die off, and I believe that he WILL be FORCED to show it- after this, something will happen to HUSSEIN & he will become head of the UN.   I think thats all. (for right now)

This all will happen very quickly.

I make a prophecy that is relevant for you if you have a greater ammount of money left and you want to be a millionaire.

After Barak Hussein Obama will be in office and a great company is in trouble and it is all over the news. The shares of it will fall and fall. In the time when it is worthless, you should buy.

In the peak of the panic Obama will save this company.

Now you should sell it immediately.

A few weeks later you should sell the shares short, because the second time the trouble starts -  and it starts always again - the press will not handle the issue as so important.

Obama will do now only a little bit for them for his image, but in the end the company will become insolvent.

Oh if I am right, the one who made a fortune, should donate a part of it to JTF.

I have in the moment no money to invest - I wish I had  :'(

This works only the first time. For the second great company the chance is only 50/50

I know all of this because in every European country a leftist gouvernment, that is new in power is acting like this, because they owe the trade unions much.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2008, 01:38:04 PM by Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2008, 03:09:13 PM »
Muslamic Caliphat advances on Europe towards western and northern limits, with support from Iran and Red Dragon. Opinions everywhere in Europe are split. Euro-Communists create a divide at Rome. America and Russia are frozen in a state of  inactivity.

Distance between America and Israel increases too much.

Democratic movement pins down and curtails the Red Dragon.

Israel albeit surrounded, mobilizes all other nations and synchronized retaliations occur on all the fronts against Muslamic Caliphat.   

Both super powers change their policies and gather courage for actions to liberate Europe.

Against retaliation from east, the leaders of Pak666 and Iran run away and hide in Egypt and are are ultimately captured.

Israel is victorious after Empire at Baghdad is defeated. All divine wishes fulfilled with the grace of the G_d.

Remnant and defeated hardliners of the Muslamic Caliphat Empire and Red Dragon invade South Asia in largest possible numbers and penetrate and encircle it, but are made extinct in the biggest war of the history.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2008, 03:17:09 PM »
Nothing ever changes.  This country is in such decline, I don't know if it can recover.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2008, 03:18:25 PM »
Based on predictions #1 and #3 I assume you think the united states is in an irreversible deflationary spiral and that all of the Feds measures and money printing will not result in inflation?  Iran will become worthless if oil becomes worthless under deflation and they may fall apart without us doing anything.

If Russia falls apart wouldn't that be good for the USA in some ways?

I know we can all joke about what's to come.. but does anyone want to seriously speculate whats gonna happen in the US, Israel, and worlwide?

My 3 little predictions are... 

1) We will be in a worldwide depression

2) No one will do anything about Iran.

3) at least 2 western countries will fall into anarchy.... and Marshal law will be enacted.  (Russia is the most likely)