Author Topic: Some questions..  (Read 1232 times)

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Some questions..
« on: December 20, 2008, 05:34:29 PM »
I was not here for some time. Now I see there is no sections "Save S. Africa" and "Save Australia". Why :o

p.s I am not protesting about anything, just not informed about changes..
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
Re: Some questions..
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2008, 06:01:27 PM »
Welcome back SA! Those sections were on the forum before you left...

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2008, 07:22:30 PM »
and after i left you removed these sections, but why?
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2008, 07:35:38 PM »
Oh I'm sorry I didn't read your question properly.. I don't know why they're not there anymore, that's a good question.

Offline Dnew

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2008, 08:27:20 PM »
I can\'t comment because I am new here.
But what I will say is that I see Serbians as my brothers.
They are heroic and righteous.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2008, 02:03:05 AM »
We reorganized and streamlined the forum to make it more efficient. And Yacov, who has become a traitor and a self-hating Jew, left the forum. Thank G-d.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2008, 02:52:51 AM »
We reorganized and streamlined the forum to make it more efficient. And Yacov, who has become a traitor and a self-hating Jew, left the forum. Thank G-d.

But I sure do miss his...'Should we Ban?' posts

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2008, 02:58:28 AM »

But I sure do miss his...'Should we Ban?' posts

And then he banned himself.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2008, 03:10:45 AM »
I miss the Healthy Eating section.. I think that was important.

I don't think it detracted from the important work that goes on here on the forum! ;-) The forum is really a meeting place for people of like mind. And it helps fund  JTF projects like helping jewish heros in israel.. And the success of this forum helped lead to the creation of the hebrew forum which is now very big.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2008, 02:29:56 PM »
I suppose the SA and Australia sections were removed due to negligent amount of activity.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2008, 02:37:35 PM »

Exactly Chaimfan. The forum used to be a joke with the chief admin appointing every prostitute who he came in contact with as a moderator. Many of the sections were not needed and were just making the forum into a mess.
Can you imagine what happened when serious, mature, kahanist jews who heard about jtf.org came here and saw threads like "should we ban briskets and kishka?" Who knows how many more members we could of had. Now the forum is very streamlined and easy to navigate. I just wish Chaim would resume making english videos because I feel that would help bring in more members.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2008, 02:42:11 PM »
Their were times when we had loads of guests logged on. Who knows how many of them were good people who refused to join when they saw posts like "Chaim, do you ever eat lukshen kugel with fried buffalo meat." I cant stress enough how much the forum would be helped if Chaim made english language vids on a continuos basis.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2008, 08:41:50 PM »
You missed a lot of stuff you're probably better off to have not been here for. Welcome back!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2008, 09:09:29 PM »
Exactly Chaimfan. The forum used to be a joke with the chief admin appointing every prostitute who he came in contact with as a moderator. Many of the sections were not needed and were just making the forum into a mess.
Can you imagine what happened when serious, mature, kahanist jews who heard about jtf.org came here and saw threads like "should we ban briskets and kishka?" Who knows how many more members we could of had. Now the forum is very streamlined and easy to navigate. I just wish Chaim would resume making english videos because I feel that would help bring in more members.
Look at what this homo posted today on his gd Guzofsky's forum:

http://forum.kahane.org/index.php/topic,3505.15.html

Quote from: Ex-Retard-in-Chief
CBP actually would agree with you in this debate. He repeatedly got mad at me for questions about race and he said the only reason he brings up race is because of the black Anti-Semites. It is only his racist followers that care about race and he now tries to distance JTF from people brining up race on his forum.