Author Topic: "Chaim Ben Pesach proposes starving Gaza" - you guessed it, Peace Now again  (Read 495 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
                                                                                                                                         בס''ד

According to the Near East Institute, an Arab pollster, 80% of Gaza Arabs want to emigrate. And that is despite the free electricity, free water, free food, free medicine and billions of dollars in aid that these Nazis receive from the self-hating rulers of crazy Israel.

If we were in power, we would cut off all of these goodies immediately and permanently. There would be starvation and desperation. So if 80% want to leave now with all of these benefits, how many would want to leave if I were Prime Minister of Israel? And of course, because we are humanitarian moderates and enlightened civil rights leaders, we would help the Arabs achieve their dream of getting out of the Land of Israel forever.

When I proposed this in earlier videos, the leftists went crazy. Especially when they saw that the vast majority of young Israeli Jews responding to the videos thought my proposal was an excellent idea.

Anyway, that's the background for our great members who want to respond.

Here is the video:

On zootube/youtube:

On flix: http://www.flix.co.il/tapuz/showVideo.asp?m=3006098                 

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Chaim the COWARDS, the TOTAL COWARDS, they shut my comments off.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(  THEY ARE SCARED OF ME, TOTALLY- Big GIANT WUSSES, MAMAS BOYS!!!! AFRAID of a little GIRL!!!! GAY BOYS!!!   
               Just wait- JUST WAIT, they ARE TOAST NOW. 
  You all tell those COWARDS HOMO-QUEERS to turn those comments back on, OR I WILL remember this, when I visit the EAST.

TURN THOSE COMMENTS BACK ON NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  >:( >:( :fist: :fist: :nono: :nono: 
        We have a RIGHT TO DEFEND OUR POSITION  Are they AFRAID b/c they ARE GAY like ALL leftists OR that people might GET A CLUE???!!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates