Author Topic: Hevron: A desecration  (Read 937 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Hevron: A desecration
« on: December 24, 2008, 12:51:45 AM »
I just looked up Hevron.  Do you know that there are 166,000 arabs living there and only 500 Jews?  I knew it was bad, but I didn't know that it was that bad.  How dare we Jews allow arabs to live in the town of Abraham, where the Matriarchs are buried?  Now they're talking about giving up more land.  Is there any way to speed up this process of becoming a mass movement, so that we can prevent this from happening?  We have to purge the arabs from Hevron.  Every day that this continues is another chillul HaShem.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: Hevron: A desecration
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2008, 01:01:33 AM »
Yes it is bad I have heard numbers like that but the number of 166,000 sounds better then the 250,000 that I have heard but it is awful. This has to be one our main goals. Most Americans who make Aliyah want to live in Tel-Aviv or another Liberal city we have to encourage Settlement living and we have to make it look attractive. Even with the huge Tax break that you get most Israelis don't want to live in a community so small and so far from a big city like Jerusalem or Tel Aviv
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2008, 01:53:45 AM »

And before 1967  Hevron was literally desecrated by some
horrific actions.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2008, 02:22:10 AM »
Yes it is bad I have heard numbers like that but the number of 166,000 sounds better then the 250,000 that I have heard but it is awful. This has to be one our main goals. Most Americans who make Aliyah want to live in Tel-Aviv or another Liberal city we have to encourage Settlement living and we have to make it look attractive. Even with the huge Tax break that you get most Israelis don't want to live in a community so small and so far from a big city like Jerusalem or Tel Aviv

Settlement living will never be glamorous as long as people would be forced to live with millions of filthy pallies around.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2008, 02:28:37 AM »

Settlement living will never be glamorous as long as people would be forced to live with millions of filthy pallies around.

But wouldn't it be great to live in Hevron if the arabs weren't there?  Think of it.  To live in the same city and walk on the same sand that Abraham walked upon...I can't think of a better life.  But you're right, it can only be a good place to live if the arabs are expelled from there.