Author Topic: JTF Vs Peace now, a youtube video  (Read 1193 times)

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
JTF Vs Peace now, a youtube video
« on: December 27, 2008, 05:20:07 PM »
Hi all,

Here is a new video that I did for Youtube...I hope you enjoy !

http://youtube.com/watch?v=auQwvF45tTE&feature=channel_page
« Last Edit: December 28, 2008, 12:25:32 AM by Chaim Ben Pesach »
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: JTF Vs Peace now, a youtube video
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2008, 07:45:38 PM »
I'm going to sticky this. :)

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2008, 08:04:14 PM »
I'm going to sticky this. :)

I am glad you like it. I just hope that Peace Now and others will listen
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2008, 12:17:32 AM »
                                                                                                                                                    בס''ד

Excellent video, except for one thing: your video is listed in the French section of youtube. The "fr" in the beginning of the link stands for France. This means that the video will appear in the French youtube search engine. You can switch to the United States by clicking on the link that reads "France" on the upper left. You will get a drop-down of nations. Obviously, we would rather have your videos in the U.S. search engine.

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2008, 12:21:36 AM »
                                                                                                                                                    בס''ד

Excellent video, except for one thing: your video is listed in the French section of youtube. The "fr" in the beginning of the link stands for France. This means that the video will appear in the French youtube search engine. You can switch to the United States by clicking on the link that reads "France" on the upper left. You will get a drop-down of nations. Obviously, we would rather have your videos in the U.S. search engine.

Thank you for noticing that. I reset it. I hope that it will be helpful.

The Doctor

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2008, 12:27:59 AM »
                                                                                                                                                               בס''ד

I corrected the link above by removing the "fr".

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2008, 12:35:17 AM »
Hi all,

OK now (with an assist from Chaim) the video is now in the correct search engine. If anyone had difficulty accessing it, my apologies.

The Doctor

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2008, 09:36:21 AM »
Your video is simply REMARKABLE!
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2008, 09:45:58 AM »
Israel is totally justified in what she is doing.  Hamas, Hezbollah want blood and death, not peace and land.  Israel has bent over backwards to comply and try to get a peaceful resolution with these people. 

Christians overwhelmingly support Israel, and the need to stop the Kassam rockets causing destruction and death. There should be no division of Jerusalem, which was given to the Abraham in Genesis ch. 13:14.

For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch.  Isaiah 62:1.

Debbie--  Christians United for Israel.