Author Topic: 'Islamic states must cut Israeli ties'  (Read 507 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
'Islamic states must cut Israeli ties'
« on: December 29, 2008, 01:07:42 PM »
Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Mliki's Dawa party has called on the Islamic countries to cut relations with Israel over its atrocities in Gaza.
The ruling party described the International community's silence and the Arab countries' indifference towards the recent Israeli attacks on the Gaza Strip as 'surprising' and 'disappointing'.

In a statement released on Monday, Dawa Party condemned the Israeli slaughter of Gazans -- which started on Saturday and has so far left 345 Palestinians killed and 1,550 other wounded.

The party said Israel's aggressive policies are not surprising. However, the statement suggests it is surprising that the Islamic and Arab countries' take no steady and serious action in condemning Israel and its aerial strike on the costal sliver.

Iraq's ruling party called on all Islamic countries to cut their 'covered' and 'exposed' relations with the Israel regime and stand beside the oppressed nation of Palestine.

The statement came a day after Hezbollah Secretary General Seyyed Hassan Nasrallah accused 'some' Arab states of collaborating with Israel.

"There are some Arab regimes who are truly partners of this project, especially those who signed peace treaties with Israel. They are supporting (the US-Israeli project) politically, psychologically, militarily and culturally through the media… They are contributing to impose the conditions of surrender on the rest of the resistance groups," he said.
http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=79871&sectionid=351020201

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: 'Islamic states must cut Israeli ties'
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2008, 01:39:52 PM »
Financial Jihad.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2008, 01:47:36 PM »
I thought about Spain in the 15th and 16th century. Once the richest nation on this earth with the enourmous treasures they found in America, a few years later they were very poor.

They imported all kind of things from the new righteous and busy powers Netherlands and Great Britain.

They only consumed and refused to produce.

Moslems are a lot of more retarded then wealthy and sloppy people with western background.

I pray, that the Muzzy oil-wealth will end up in our pockets, were it rightfully belongs as compensation for their cruel crimes.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2008, 01:54:58 PM »
I was afraid that Israel might lose all of its overwhelming support from the numerous muslim states that support it.  This is a terrible development.  What will Israel do now that all of its muslim supporters are turning their backs on them?