Author Topic: Pakis will not hand over Mumbai suspects to India  (Read 617 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Pakis will not hand over Mumbai suspects to India
« on: January 04, 2009, 06:26:05 PM »
Pakistan's Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi has reiterated that Islamabad would not handover the suspected Mumbai attackers to India.
"We do not have an extradition treaty with India," Qureshi said at a press conference in Multan on Sunday.

However, the foreign minister told the reporters that Pakistan had an extradition treaty with the United States.

"Please do not compare, every situation is not identical," Qureshi said when a journalist asked him about the handover of Pakistanis to the US.

Qureshi's remarks come a day after Indian Premier Manmohan Singh reiterated his demand from Islamabad to hand over those suspected of plotting the deadly attacks on the Indian city of Mumbai.

"We hope that these criminals will be handed over to us to face trial in our country," Singh said at press conference on Saturday.

India, US and Britain hold a Pakistan based militant group named Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) responsible for the attacks that killed at least 179 people including nine militants.

New Delhi wants Islamabad to dismantle what it says are camps in Pakistan for training militants to attack India.

Last month, the Indian Foreign Minister Pranab Mukherjee, had also asked Islamabad to hand over 40 suspected militants.

Qureshi concluded that tensions with India have reduced but have not yet been fully over.
http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=80606&sectionid=351020401

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
Re: Pakis will not hand over Mumbai suspects to India
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2009, 07:21:48 PM »
Does not quite pass the sniff test, Because the excuse is so very weak, Pakistan must have something very damageing to hide.
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Pakis will not hand over Mumbai suspects to India
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2009, 09:59:49 AM »
In stead of begging for those 40 wretched terrorists, actually the 40 largest cities of Pak666 shall be wiped off @40*1 strike.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.