Author Topic: Anti Israel Jews To Protest At Synagogues  (Read 1150 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Anti Israel Jews To Protest At Synagogues
« on: January 05, 2009, 11:05:59 PM »
Pamela Hall sent me an email outlining what these lefttards are planning.  Here it is:

Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2009 08:41:02 -0800
Subject: NO MORE DEMOS

No more demos. No more signs, chants, pithy t shirts. No more marches to nowhere.

And DEFINITELY no more emails to Congress, or heart-felt messages to Change.Gov and Obama, begging the conspirators to stop the conspiracy.

We each one of us is responsible - and we each one of us must take action. We cannot rely on Others to do it for us.

Here is an excellent article, with a detailed list of actions we can take, from James Petras.
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article21613.htm

I have strongly suggested to many different so-called action groups, that we immediately institute a program of visits to every synagogue in the USA, on Friday evenings and Saturday mornings, and rise in each congregation and - in dignified firm and unemotional voices - repeat “STOP THE KILLING”– We need to go in groups of 3-4, to insure that we have 1 person as a defensive shield, and one as a video camera witness, recording everything.

Jews especially should be doing these actions. We will face harsh treatment, and possibly physical attack, but our message must be resolute and continue week after week.

I see no possible legal impediment to this. The public, and certainly Jews- cannot be barred from entry to the services, and it will be extremely hard for the Synagogues to enforce exclusion. If they do, we can speak on the front steps, on the street, in the parking lot.

The Jews of America must be confronted with their clear responsibility- far more than complicity-in the mass murders, occupation, and forced starvation of the people of Palestine.

(This is disgusting. Tell everyone you know to warn their Synagogues!)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Re: Anti Israel Jews To Protest At Synagogues
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2009, 11:18:54 PM »
This goes well beyond disgusting.  Even the word "obscene" doesn't adequately describe this.  The only word I can think of that even comes close to accurately describe the actions of these Jews is "sacrilege".

When I heard of Jews marching with arabs against Israel, I was so disgusted, I thought nothing could top that.  Now these Jews are going to desecrate the Name of G-d, in a Synagogue of all places!

I've never, ever called for this before, but I will in this case.  These Jews deserve Cherem for this.  I know this is the most serious punishment possible, but I feel it is called for in this case.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2009, 11:20:39 PM »
Yes Zachor, that would be very nice, but I doubt it will happen.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2009, 11:32:11 PM »
Yes Zachor, that would be very nice, but I doubt it will happen.

Of course it won't happen!  Everything is permissable in this day and age!  What group of American Rabbis would want to be seen as strict?  Strict isn't fashionable.  Sticking up for Judaism isn't fashionable.  What is fashionable is tearing down what is good and just and Jewish, and elevating that which is evil, failed, and wrong. 

As long as these cowards can say, "you see?  We are so open minded.  We are for human rights!  We oppose the oppressive state of Israel.  Don't hate us just because we're Jewish.  We're the good Jews.  It's those Israeli Jews who are bad!", they will do so.  They don't deserve to belong to the same Judaism I do.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2009, 11:59:44 PM »
These people are unbelievable.  I am a Non Jew who is fighting tooth and nail for Israel's survival and for her to be protected by God. And here you got the traitors who want to see Israel destroyed.  I just don't understand it
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2009, 12:09:08 AM »
I would like to smack these beasts.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2009, 12:17:17 AM »
My suggestion to everyone is to stand up in your synagogue and ask the people to pray for Israel. Most real synagogues already have a prayer which is said for the peace of Israel and Jerusalem. But what will happen if more and more Jews stand up and demand respect for the nation of Israel.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2009, 12:32:00 AM »
These Jews are erev rav. They SHOULD be cut off from the Jewish people!

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2009, 12:34:00 AM »

I had better not go to a counter protest because I will not be able to contain my violence against that Judenrat!!!  >:(
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2009, 01:36:41 AM »
These so-called Jews make me want to throw up.  What pathetic creatures they are... creatures, who, by the way, live very safe lives, where, when they go to bed every night, don't have to worry that a missle won't come crashing through their roof killing them and their children.  Vermin like this only make their voices heard when Jews fight back.  But when Jews are bombed every day, they say nothing.  They are a traitorous bunch who belong in Hell with Bernie Madoff and Roseanne Barr.  They are all a disgrace to humanity and to Jewish people everywhere.  I spit on all of them.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2009, 02:04:49 AM »
They want to bring cameras to provoke people and then edit it to show the reaction and not what they say or do. They are just like the WTO protestors who throw rocks at police and then start filming when they react.   The rabbis should have cameras to film what these awful Jews will do first as a countermeasure. 

Also, do what they do back to them!  Find something they find imporant and show up there.  See how they react.  Show up to a MLK event and protest, calling him an anti-Semite.  See what they do!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2009, 07:54:08 AM »
They want to bring cameras to provoke people and then edit it to show the reaction and not what they say or do. They are just like the WTO protestors who throw rocks at police and then start filming when they react.   The rabbis should have cameras to film what these awful Jews will do first as a countermeasure. 

Also, do what they do back to them!  Find something they find imporant and show up there.  See how they react.  Show up to a MLK event and protest, calling him an anti-Semite.  See what they do!
Well in conservative and reform temples they could pull this off but in an Orthodox synagogue anyone with a camera on shabbos will be jumped on and thrown out
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2009, 09:14:22 AM »
These people are unbelievable.  I am a Non Jew who is fighting tooth and nail for Israel's survival and for her to be protected by G-d. And here you got the traitors who want to see Israel destroyed.  I just don't understand it

Wolf- I LOVE YOU. 
  There are a remnant of us that will NOT EVER surrender to these FASCISTS.  Look at the B**ch that brooklynite on our thread, we WILL NOT EVER surrender the USA or Israel. EVER.
 She is a snake, and people who feel sorry for that DEMON are STUPID- they are harboring an ENEMY.
You fight for GOOD, their road will end in FIRES and destruction, & yours with G-d.
You fight for FREEDOM. I LOVE YOU:usa:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2009, 09:16:22 AM »
These so-called Jews make me want to throw up.  What pathetic creatures they are... creatures, who, by the way, live very safe lives, where, when they go to bed every night, don't have to worry that a missle won't come crashing through their roof killing them and their children.  Vermin like this only make their voices heard when Jews fight back.  But when Jews are bombed every day, they say nothing.  They are a traitorous bunch who belong in Hell with Bernie Madoff and Roseanne Barr.  They are all a disgrace to humanity and to Jewish people everywhere.  I spit on all of them.

IsraelForever- they are NOT "Jews" they are the UN-Jew
 Remember to call them this- it is not that they are 'bad Jews' anymore- they are the UN-Jew.
SHAME ON THEM!!!  BUT, look at how many FRAUD Christians are in our congress- they are ALL CORRUPTED. 
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2009, 03:38:34 AM »

The following Anti-Israel so called Rabbi is causing plenty of damage:

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/