Author Topic: Urgent! I'm Having A Fight With An Anti-Semite On A Conservative Email List  (Read 981 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
This piece of excrement named Danny wrote on the email list that Jews are fifth columnists, that Israel spies on America, that we send billions of dollars to Israel.  I responded to him, and here's what he wrote back to me:

The email address of the list, if anyone wants to sign on, is [email protected]

I am so mad!  The nerve of these people!

----------

We're receiving the intended response... to smoke the Fifth Columnists out of their rat holes to identify themselves.  Thank you for identifying yourself, "Lisa."

First, you chose to make fun of my name. Ad hominem attacks are the preferred attack of choice for the Communists at the ADL, obviously friends of yours.

A true conservative is opposed to funding for Israel, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and all the other foreign stinkholes.
I oppose funding ANY OTHER NATION. YOUR NATION of "Israel", however, receives the lion's share, and hence, will receive the most criticism.

Funny hearing an Iranian-Jew speak of Mideast politics as though you actually care about American interests... you and your ilk ripped off your fellow Iranians, Lisa, and came here with all that "hard-earned money" that the Shah's people provided you. You're not fooling anyone. Why don't you go back to Tehran? I hear they are better at dealing with treasonous, treacherous elements in their midst than we are.

So you are calling for my beheading? That's exactly what the Talmud preaches, isn't it? Hatred and violence are encouraged against the Goyim.

F*** Israel, F*** the Arabs, F*** all of you foreign-owned unAmerican leeches!

BTW, Lisa, how're the family investments in China and Afghanistan doing? Why not invest in the USA instead?
Oh, right, ... your people don't actually care about this or any other nation, only the "nation" of Israel.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
What a disgusting piece of drek this Danny is. Typical antisemite who uses just about every anti-semitic canard except for the blood libel. I dont have time today to respond to such a lunatic. This schmuk needs someone to put him in his place.

I hope that you dont have to deal with this kind of abuse on a 'conservative' list very much. I pray for Dannys demise for his hatred of the Jewish people.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Thank you Muman.  Here's what I wrote back to him:

--------

Danny, who is "we?"  Is it your little goon squad of inbred imbeciles from that online bath house StørmFrønt?  That's what you people really are.  And that's no ad-hominem attack.  It's the truth.  Go ahead and try to "smoke" us out.  Many of us are armed.  You won't get anywhere being the ignorant loser that you really are.

I am a Jew and I'm proud of it. Did you think you could shut me up by using that word as a slur?  Well you're dead wrong!  I will always fight disgusting pigs like you.

And don't you dare go on as if you care about American interests!  If you really cared about American interests you wouldn't go tearing down people who are an asset to this country, or go slamming the only Western style democracy in a region of religious fanatics.

Us Jews of Iranian ancestry have always been hard working.  Any money we have is the result of hard work.  No one ever "gave" us anything.

The same thing can't be said of you, who no doubt sit around all day on your fat rear end in your parents basement and blame us EEEVIL JOOOS for all your problems.

If anyone should get the hell out of America, it's YOU!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
ALL I GET IS THE E-MAIL
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thank you Muman.  Here's what I wrote back to him:

--------

Danny, who is "we?"  Is it your little goon squad of inbred imbeciles from that online bath house StørmFrønt?  That's what you people really are.  And that's no ad-hominem attack.  It's the truth.  Go ahead and try to "smoke" us out.  Many of us are armed.  You won't get anywhere being the ignorant loser that you really are.

I am a Jew and I'm proud of it. Did you think you could shut me up by using that word as a slur?  Well you're dead wrong!  I will always fight disgusting pigs like you.

And don't you dare go on as if you care about American interests!  If you really cared about American interests you wouldn't go tearing down people who are an asset to this country, or go slamming the only Western style democracy in a region of religious fanatics.

Us Jews of Iranian ancestry have always been hard working.  Any money we have is the result of hard work.  No one ever "gave" us anything.

The same thing can't be said of you, who no doubt sit around all day on your fat rear end in your parents basement and blame us EEEVIL JOOOS for all your problems.

If anyone should get the hell out of America, it's YOU!
PROBABLY A UNHAPPY PAUL LOSER MOST REVERT TO THAT TALK WHEN YOU DIG DOWN
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Let's all skewer that piece of excrement!  That's the least we can do to them.  (Since JTF is a law abiding organization.  I would rather not say what I would really like to do to them.)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
dO I HAVE TO SEND A LETTER TO THE SITE

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
This piece of excrement named Danny wrote on the email list that Jews are fifth columnists, that Israel spies on America, that we send billions of dollars to Israel.  I responded to him, and here's what he wrote back to me:

The email address of the list, if anyone wants to sign on, is [email protected]

I am so mad!  The nerve of these people!

----------

We're receiving the intended response... to smoke the Fifth Columnists out of their rat holes to identify themselves.  Thank you for identifying yourself, "Lisa."

First, you chose to make fun of my name. Ad hominem attacks are the preferred attack of choice for the Communists at the ADL, obviously friends of yours.

A true conservative is opposed to funding for Israel, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and all the other foreign stinkholes.
I oppose funding ANY OTHER NATION. YOUR NATION of "Israel", however, receives the lion's share, and hence, will receive the most criticism.

Funny hearing an Iranian-Jew speak of Mideast politics as though you actually care about American interests... you and your ilk ripped off your fellow Iranians, Lisa, and came here with all that "hard-earned money" that the Shah's people provided you. You're not fooling anyone. Why don't you go back to Tehran? I hear they are better at dealing with treasonous, treacherous elements in their midst than we are.

So you are calling for my beheading? That's exactly what the Talmud preaches, isn't it? Hatred and violence are encouraged against the Goyim.

F*** Israel, F*** the Arabs, F*** all of you foreign-owned unAmerican leeches!

BTW, Lisa, how're the family investments in China and Afghanistan doing? Why not invest in the USA instead?
Oh, right, ... your people don't actually care about this or any other nation, only the "nation" of Israel.

Hi Lisa. It sounds like this ( piece of chit ) excuse my French, is a Muzzie posing as an American who hates Muzzies and Jews .....the Muzzies play this sick little game of going undercover as supposed Great Americans in order to bash the Jews, and of course to cover their tracks, the muzzies also implicate their own so we won't think they are Muzzies.
Muzzies are like glass, you see right through them.

Shalom Lisa - Dox

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
dO I HAVE TO SEND A LETTER TO THE SITE

Mord, can I just forward the email I received to the email address you listed on your profile?  That way you can just type in and hit "respond."

Thanks.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
YES

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Thanks Mord.  I just emailed you.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
if he done so yet, he should join the Aryan nation..and become their spokesperson.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein