Author Topic: HAMAS WILL BE BLESSING OBAMA AT THE OFFICIAL CEREMONY  (Read 1090 times)

Offline Aviva

• Full JTFer
HAMAS WILL BE BLESSING OBAMA AT THE OFFICIAL CEREMONY
« on: January 18, 2009, 09:09:34 PM »
Ingrid Mattson was chosen by Obama to pray for him during Monday, Jan, 19th, 2009  inaugural ceremony!
Ingrid Mattson was accused to fund suicide bombers who killed Israeli civilians and support Hamas!
I'd understand any Muslim cleric to participate this ceremonial blessing but Ingrid Mattson is unacceptable!
http://ohioagainstterror.blogspot.com/2008/08/isnas-jihad-jane-ingrid-mattson-on.html >:(

Offline Aviva

• Full JTFer

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: HAMAS WILL BE BLESSING OBAMA AT THE OFFICIAL CEREMONY
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2009, 08:30:05 AM »
Ingrid Mattson was chosen by Obama to pray for him during Monday, Jan, 19th, 2009  inaugural ceremony!
Ingrid Mattson was accused to fund suicide bombers who killed Israeli civilians and support Hamas!
I'd understand any Muslim cleric to participate this ceremonial blessing but Ingrid Mattson is unacceptable!
http://ohioagainstterror.blogspot.com/2008/08/isnas-jihad-jane-ingrid-mattson-on.html >:(

BEAST  :beast: :nuke:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Zevida

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2009, 11:26:16 AM »
Can't Obama find anyone to pray for him besides fags and terrorists?

Maybe those are the only people willing.  I'm just praying that he doesn't screw things up too badly over the next four years.  I won't be asking for him any blessings---only blessings for our people and America. 
By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion. (Ps 137)

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2009, 04:44:19 PM »
Can't Obama find anyone to pray for him besides fags and terrorists?

Excellent Post ^ 5            :laugh:

Shalom - Dox