Author Topic: What fuels white liberal guilt?  (Read 682 times)

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
What fuels white liberal guilt?
« on: January 19, 2009, 11:04:07 AM »
As sad as it is that Barrack Hussein Obama is our next president, it is a reality we must face.  But what sickens me is how the media only wants to focus on the impact this will have on blacks.  I saw several black people interviewed this weekend and these people are as vacant as The Bates Motel.  Yet the morons in the media just grin from ear to ear and try so hard to come off as caring and understanding to these people, when so many of us know it's a pathetic act.  Why do white liberals feel such a debt to black America.  Isn't moving forward only possible when we let go of the past, i.e. slavery?  It's just sad and bewilders me to no end.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Re: What fuels white liberal guilt?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2009, 01:13:01 PM »
I'll throw in my two cents:

The white Leftists (I don't call them "liberal" anymore) are in actual fact those who truly hate blacks, gays, and other groups they view as inferior.  Maybe hatred is the wrong word and "contempt" is a more fitting word.  In the case of blacks, they feel that the blacks are so inferior, that the only way for them to succeed, is to tip the playing field in their favour.  So they give blacks advantages, so they don't have to feel guilty when the blacks don't succeed.  They will never criticize blacks because they think that they are beneath criticism, which is a horrible opinion to have about any group of people, when you think about it.

Also the Liberals have this idea that since all people should be equal, that somehow makes all people the same.  They don't recognize that there is a difference between equality and sameness.  So they will convince themselves that blacks are the same as whites (though they have very different cultures), women are the same as men (though they have very different minds), all religions are the same, and other ridiculous things like that.  This has led them to ignore at any cost the differences between people.  And therefore, admitting that there are serious social problems within the black community, becomes an act of racism.  They will never do that, and will condemn anyone who does.

And yet, there are blacks such as Ward Connerly who recognize the social problems within the black community.  For whites to look the other way (despite what the Leftists think) is not an act of tolerance.  It is an act of contempt.  If those on the Left really loved minority groups, as they claim they do, they would hold them up to the same standard of behaviour as everyone else.

Maybe those on the Left are trying to lower standards generally, so they can feel good about their own failures.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2009, 01:42:51 PM »
Liberals' hate of America is real and genuine.  BUT!!!!   their tolerance is in fact FAKE!!!

They have been brainwashed to be tolerant of a few select ideologies... such as homosexuality... BUT they have no tolerance whatsoever for Judeo-christianity, patriotism, the sanctity of life, ... or anything that is pro-western.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2009, 01:48:58 PM »
They are the BIGGEST RACISTS in the PLANET- they have the GUILT, it means that they have been BAD to minorities, I have done NOTHING to blacks OR minorites- NOTHING- so I am NOT GUILTY- they ARE.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2009, 02:20:27 PM »
MLK and the story about white slave owners in the south.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2009, 06:31:29 PM »
These fakes make me puke.  From a political perspective, blacks are big part of their base, much in the same way that so many phony Republicans pander to Christians.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2009, 09:11:52 PM »
Liberals' hate of America is real and genuine.  BUT!!!!   their tolerance is in fact FAKE!!!

They have been brainwashed to be tolerant of a few select ideologies... such as homosexuality... BUT they have no tolerance whatsoever for Judeo-christianity, patriotism, the sanctity of life, ... or anything that is pro-western.

Excellent quote Briann !

Shalom - Dox

Offline Kylefromomaha

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2009, 09:27:29 PM »
how about black guilt for having the highest rate of illigitamacy and crime? What about guilt for how they enslaved Israel, and other countries in Egypt? What about Asian guilt for Bataan, Nanking, SHanghai and TIbet? What about Hispanic guilt for stealing jobs from everyone and for the inquisition?

WHy are whites the only ones guilty of something?

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2009, 02:27:21 AM »
I used to be a liberal self-hating Jew. In fact, I was at one time a member of an "anti-racist" group in college.

What woke me up?

A desire to get a Master's Degree. However, I was told I would have to forego it because I was a WHITE JEW and thus I was "privileged and advantaged" over the schvartze apes who had to take my slot in whatever school I applied to. One school I applied to..turned out the head of the department was a white convert to Islam and banned Jews from his classes. Supposedly he is friends with that Nazi Sami Al-Arian.

I was asked to leave the "anti-racist" group I was a member of and told I needed to realize I was an "oppressor."

I would like to see how a Liberal Jewish professor reacts when he's removed from HIS teaching position and replaced by an underqualified ape. Let's see how LIBERAL he stays!