Author Topic: Savage Sells Israel Down the River  (Read 6967 times)

SoldierOfZion

Savage Sells Israel Down the River
« on: March 14, 2007, 11:30:53 PM »
Well, as most of you know, I'm a big fan of Michael Savage. I know others on this forum are not such big fans of his. Well, he has REALLY let me down. On yesterday's show, he not only sold Israel down the river, he spewed some completely inaccurate statements, e.g., US gives $6 billion annually to Israel.  What the f-ck was he thinking?! Here's the clip:
http://somebodyhelpme.info/Michael_Savage/savage_031307-Savage_Sells_Out_Israel.mp3

Sigh...

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Savage Sells Israel Down the River
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2007, 11:33:57 PM »
I don't listen to the guy, but maybe (albeit he did miss the real figure by a factor of two) he was criticizing welfare to Israel?

Israel doesn't need one cent of foreign aid. It just makes her weak and dependent on world powers that do not have her best interests at heart.

SoldierOfZion

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2007, 11:40:31 PM »
I don't listen to the guy, but maybe (albeit he did miss the real figure by a factor of two) he was criticizing welfare to Israel?

Israel doesn't need one cent of foreign aid. It just makes her weak and dependent on world powers that do not have her best interests at heart.

Regardless of what he meant by the aid, as you stated, he was off by a factor of 2 and he also said there must be a "Balestinian" state and the "Balestinian" "moderates" should run it. Well, I think that leaves exactly 0 "Balestinians" qualified for that position. "Moderate Palestinian" is as big an oxymoron as "moderate al Qaeda".

I just thought, for the sake of intellectual honesty, I would post that clip since I'm always posting clips praising him.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2007, 11:48:48 PM »
The truth is our so-called friends are only too happy to betray us when they think it will gain them even the slightest. When will we learn our only strength is Hashem and the only one a Jew can count on is a Jew.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2007, 11:57:00 PM »
Sounds like he's gearing up for a presidential run. 'Only mulling,' he says.

Offline Until Shiloh Comes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2007, 11:58:34 PM »
Hello Eretz Yisrael, and good day to you.

Thanks for posting this.  It isn't much of a surprise to me as I've stopped listening to Savage years ago, but it's good for those who may believe Savage is on our side.  
Psalm 53:2 "The fool hath said in his heart, 'There is no G-D.'"

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2007, 12:04:58 AM »
what a piece of drek. I will never listen to another word this idiot says.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2007, 12:13:22 AM »
Regardless of what he meant by the aid, as you stated, he was off by a factor of 2 and he also said there must be a "Balestinian" state and the "Balestinian" "moderates" should run it.
Then he should henceforth be known as Michael Faggot and disowned by all decent people.  >:(

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2007, 12:47:54 AM »
MICHAEL SAVAGE IS A CLASSIC CASE OF CLINICAL MANIC-DEPRESSIVE SYNDROME.

HE'S ALSO 100% SELF-SERVING; CONSTANTLY HEDGING HIS STATEMENTS, EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE POLITICIANS HE SO SCORNS.

YESTERDAY'S SAVAGE ATTACK ON ISRAEL; STATING UNEQUIVOCALLY THAT "THERE IS GOING TO BE A "PALESTINIAN STATE"....BLAH BLAH BLAH..." SHOWS HIM FOR WHAT HE REALLY IS:  A TALK SHOW LOUDMOUTH.

RABBI MEIR KAHANE CALLED HIM "A YO-YO JEW" (always changing positions).

YESTERDAY, SAVAGE STATED THE FOLLOWING:

"I DON'T CARE WHO WAS THERE [in Eretz Yisrael] FIRST!!!....THE FACT IS...BOTH OF THEM ARE THERE NOW, AND THERE IS GOING TO HAVE TO BE TWO STATES; LIVING SIDE BY SIDE."

SADLY, ALL I HAVE TO SAY TO YOU, DR. SAVAGE, IS THE FOLLOWING:

I DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT ALL OF YOUR PROTESTATIONS AGAINST THE INVASION OF THIRTY MILLION ILLEGAL ALIENS INTO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!

THE WHOLE WORLD IS TIRED OF LISTENING TO YOU WHINING ABOUT THE PROBLEM.

THE FACT OF THE MATTER, IS THAT ALL OF THE ILLEGALS ARE HERE, NOW!!!...AND YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO GIVE THEM THE ENTIRE SOUTHWEST OF THE UNITED STATES AS THEIR NEW HOMELAND...

THEY HAVE DEMANDED AND MADE THREATS TO BE GIVEN AMERICAN JOBS, AMERICAN WELFARE, AMERICAN MEDICAL CARE, AND AMERICAN CITIZENSHIP, IN EXCHANGE FOR THEIR HAVING VIOLATED AMERICAN LAW & AMERICAN SOVEREIGNTY, AND THEREFORE BUSH CAN AND WILL GIVE THEM EVERYTHING THEY WANT.

MEASURE FOR MEASURE.

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2007, 12:50:16 AM »

HE'S ALSO 100% SELF-SERVING; CONSTANTLY HEDGING HIS STATEMENTS, EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE POLITICIANS HE SO SCORNS.

YESTERDAY'S SAVAGE ATTACK ON ISRAEL; STATING UNEQUIVOCALLY THAT "THERE IS GOING TO BE A "PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi STATE"....BLAH BLAH BLAH..." SHOWS HIM FOR WHAT HE REALLY IS:  A TALK SHOW LOUDMOUTH.

"I DON'T CARE WHO WAS THERE [in Eretz Yisrael] FIRST!!!....THE FACT IS...BOTH OF THEM ARE THERE NOW, AND THERE IS GOING TO HAVE TO BE TWO STATES; LIVING SIDE BY SIDE."

I DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT ALL OF YOUR PROTESTATIONS AGAINST THE INVASION OF THIRTY MILLION ILLEGAL ALIENS INTO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!

THE FACT OF THE MATTER, IS THAT ALL OF THE ILLEGALS ARE HERE, NOW!!!...AND YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO GIVE THEM THE ENTIRE SOUTHWEST OF THE UNITED STATES AS THEIR NEW HOMELAND...

THEY HAVE DEMANDED AND MADE THREATS TO BE GIVEN AMERICAN JOBS, AMERICAN WELFARE, AMERICAN MEDICAL CARE, AND AMERICAN CITIZENSHIP, IN EXCHANGE FOR THEIR HAVING VIOLATED AMERICAN LAW & AMERICAN SOVEREIGNTY, AND THEREFORE BUSH CAN AND WILL GIVE THEM EVERYTHING THEY WANT.

MEASURE FOR MEASURE.

yep exactly.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2007, 12:53:22 AM »
As we would all say to Tonycali, Michael Faggot can go choke on a wang and die.  >:(

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2007, 05:53:02 AM »
The truth is our so-called friends are only too happy to betray us when they think it will gain them even the slightest. When will we learn our only strength is Hashem and the only one a Jew can count on is a Jew.

You are right that "our only strength is Hashem." However, there are true friends of Israel out there. Righteous people who would die for her. We need to seek them out and cultivate them. Savage is just not one of them.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2007, 09:39:53 AM »
what he really meant and he doe's it from time to time is that he can'nt stand this weak Kapo goverment that is always whining,sometimes i say the same to liberal Israelis
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2007, 10:47:39 AM »
Excellent point, MassuhDGoodName.

SoldierOfZion

« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2007, 11:06:19 AM »

YESTERDAY'S SAVAGE ATTACK ON ISRAEL; STATING UNEQUIVOCALLY THAT "THERE IS GOING TO BE A "PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi STATE"....BLAH BLAH BLAH..." SHOWS HIM FOR WHAT HE REALLY IS:  A TALK SHOW LOUDMOUTH.

MEASURE FOR MEASURE.

Very good analogy!

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2007, 01:26:54 PM »
Savage can't think clearly while stuffing his fat face with cheeseburgers.

Din Rodef

« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2007, 01:56:54 PM »
I agree with the previous poster that Savage is a Yo-Yo Jew.

The sad part is, I don't think he's corrupt..I think he just really is confused.

I think the problem stems from the fact that he is trying to justify his existence in America while being a Jew. He can't say that America needs to be preserved for White Christian Europeans or else he undermines his father's own immigration to America. His father was an Athiest Jew....and Savage is still confused because of this. His father should have moved the Weiner family to Israel. But instead, his father abandoned his Jewish religion and his Jewish homeland and chose White Christian Protestant America instead.

Savage is a stranger in a strange land and of course he acts....strangely

I've heard Savage say that he had considered emigrating to Israel...but didn't want to make his son an immigrant like his father was. This is the heart of Savage's confusion.

Savage is a living example of why Jews aren't complete until they live in the land of Israel.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 02:06:25 PM by Din Rodef »

Din Rodef

« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2007, 02:04:06 PM »

MEASURE FOR MEASURE.

Your analogy is perfect

and sadly

The morale relativists are already forcing America to do EXACTLY what your analogy states.

Mexicans are America's "Balestinians"
« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 02:08:08 PM by Din Rodef »

SoldierOfZion

« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2007, 03:26:17 PM »
I agree with the previous poster that Savage is a Yo-Yo Jew.

The sad part is, I don't think he's corrupt..I think he just really is confused.

I think the problem stems from the fact that he is trying to justify his existence in America while being a Jew. He can't say that America needs to be preserved for White Christian Europeans or else he undermines his father's own immigration to America. His father was an Athiest Jew....and Savage is still confused because of this. His father should have moved the Weiner family to Israel. But instead, his father abandoned his Jewish religion and his Jewish homeland and chose White Christian Protestant America instead.

Savage is a stranger in a strange land and of course he acts....strangely

I've heard Savage say that he had considered emigrating to Israel...but didn't want to make his son an immigrant like his father was. This is the heart of Savage's confusion.

Savage is a living example of why Jews aren't complete until they live in the land of Israel.

Do you know if his mother was a Jew - or was it just his father?

Din Rodef

« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2007, 04:21:16 PM »

Do you know if his mother was a Jew - or was it just his father?

Every bit of bio information available on Savage describes his family as Jewish and he certainly considered himself "Jewish enough" to emigrate to Israel.

Even if his mother wasn't Jewish (which is unlikely)....He still has the confusing influence of a Jewish Athiest father.

Athiest Jews are the poster boys for Yo-Yo Jews

C'mon...if you listen to Savage regularly...you'll agree that he endlessly obsesses about his father.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2007, 04:22:19 PM »
Both were Jewish
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

adam613

« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2007, 10:04:58 PM »
A number of years ago Michael Savage was on Hannity & Colmes before fox banned him. He was asked by Colmes about his "antisemitism". Savage responded by saying that both him and his son would qualify for  Aushowitz during the holocaust. Many people who have a Jewish father and a nonjewish mother even though they are not Jewish by Jewish law do care very much aboth the Jewish people. After all half of their ancestors are Jewish. I know a women who just converted about a year ago but she identified as a Jew all her life. Her last name is Rosenberg. Michael Savage's real name is Michael Weiner. His mother may not be Jewish and he has been secretive in that area as everybody knows who listenens to his shows. Diana Feinstein is not Jewish by the way. Rabbi Daniel Lapin mentions this in his book America's Real War.   

Din Rodef

« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2007, 10:14:55 PM »
Many people who have a Jewish father and a nonjewish mother even though they are not Jewish by Jewish law do care very much aboth the Jewish people. After all half of their ancestors are Jewish. I know a women who just converted about a year ago but she identified as a Jew all her life. Her last name is Rosenberg.    

Excellent points

It's all about "identity"

Children with one black parent and one white parent are confused their whole life....Just look at Sen. Obama Hussein (that dude doesn't know wtf he is)

Actually, if Savage's mother was non-Jewish than that would help to further explain his YO-Yo-ness on Israel.

SoldierOfZion

« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2007, 10:18:39 PM »
A number of years ago Michael Savage was on Hannity & Colmes before fox banned him. He was asked by Colmes about his "antisemitism". Savage responded by saying that both him and his son would qualify for  Aushowitz during the holocaust. Many people who have a Jewish father and a nonjewish mother even though they are not Jewish by Jewish law do care very much aboth the Jewish people. After all half of their ancestors are Jewish. I know a women who just converted about a year ago but she identified as a Jew all her life. Her last name is Rosenberg. Michael Savage's real name is Michael Weiner. His mother may not be Jewish and he has been secretive in that area as everybody knows who listenens to his shows. Diana Feinstein is not Jewish by the way. Rabbi Daniel Lapin mentions this in his book America's Real War.   

Feinstein's dad was a Jew but her mom was a Catholic.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2007, 10:29:42 AM »

Feinstein's dad was a Jew but her mom was a Catholic.

Mother was a half-Jew named Betty Rosenburg.