Author Topic: I don't get it  (Read 553 times)

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
I don't get it
« on: January 22, 2009, 03:54:00 PM »
I made a JTF video, for inviting more people to join to JTF from YouTube, but its not working, maybe its blocked as a spam video? Should I upload it again maybe?

Péter
 :dance:
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
Re: I don't get it
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2009, 05:16:08 PM »
try to upload again....what format did you use?
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2009, 05:17:10 PM »
I made it with windows movie maker, avi  :o
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2009, 09:32:19 PM »
I made it with windows movie maker, avi  :o

I had the same problem. Once you finish work on your video, there is a butten to finish the movie and convert it from a editing format to a presentation format. I have only started to explore moviemaker myself, so I cant tell you more than this. But I did find out the hard way that there is one more step at the end which is easy to miss.

Good Luck and I am looking forward to seeing your video.
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor