Author Topic: My President is BLACK  (Read 7273 times)

Offline JoeKlempner

• New JTFer
Re: My President is BLACK
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2009, 12:09:40 PM »
Pheasant - I am expecting that Obama will try to become President for Life, but not sure I can wait that long!  Amazon has copies in English for under $10, will have to order a couple of copies to hand out to friends.  The title on Amazon is "The Arsonists."

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1408103931/sr=8-8/qid=1232731765/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&qid=1232731765&sr=8-8&seller=

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Aviva

• Full JTFer
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2009, 01:38:15 PM »
Nope,
White trash voted for Sarah Palin.
Jews voted for Obama!
Jews did not like Palin!
I do not know why many Israeli's like  Obama very much though!

Offline JoeKlempner

• New JTFer
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2009, 01:47:00 PM »
I am surprised that Jews use so many anti-white ethnic slurs.  Did not think there would be so many racists here.  It's very sad.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2009, 01:49:42 PM »
I'm not Jewish so I can use the word White trash to describe people who are White trash

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2009, 01:50:43 PM »
White trash is not a racist word
Stop trying tell people we need to be PC

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2009, 03:17:18 PM »
I am surprised that Jews use so many anti-white ethnic slurs.  Did not think there would be so many racists here.  It's very sad.

No, we are not racist. But some people behave like apes. We have the right to say it, if they are black or if they are white!

I agree with American Hero!
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline JoeKlempner

• New JTFer
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2009, 04:39:17 PM »
You are applying an ethnic slur to a whole group.  Certainly you guys have the right to talk like small-minded bigots, if you chose to do so.  I just wonder why would you want to do that.  It won't get you any support.  If Jews can't win over some supporters, I think Israel will be destroyed in the next few years.  It that what you really want?

Some of the people that you would probably apply that label too are strong supporters of Israel and some others don't know what to think, because they don't understand the situation.  I'm sure a higher percentage of Jews voted for Obama than wasp types, in any case.  Does than make Jews trash.  I can't believe I have to explain this.  People that are opposing Obama need to get together not start pointing the finger at each other and using ethnic slurs.  That is absolutely insane. 

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2009, 04:51:21 PM »
Oh wow I am being called a biggot oh I'm hurt so deeply that a newbie called me that ::)

I am allowed to call people as I please if you do not like it then so be it

Offline JoeKlempner

• New JTFer
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2009, 05:19:36 PM »
You must not understand English very well, I said you can designate yourself as a small-minded bigot if you choose to identify yourself in that fashion. 

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2009, 05:21:46 PM »
You must not understand English very well, I said you can designate yourself as a small-minded bigot if you choose to identify yourself in that fashion. 
I can really
 :clap: :clap: :jump:

Offline JoeKlempner

• New JTFer
« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2009, 05:22:50 PM »
I didn't realize there would be so many screwed up people in this forum.  I guess, I was expecting a lot of right-of-center Einsteins.  Sometimes we just have unrealistic expectations, don't we?

I don't think it is a matter of political correctness, by the way, I think it is just a matter of not being retarded.  It is not like Jews have more friends in the World than they need that you think you must alienate some of the few that you may have, especially when more Jews voted for Obama than WASP's did.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 05:28:25 PM by JoeKlempner »

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2009, 05:34:08 PM »
You are applying an ethnic slur to a whole group.  Certainly you guys have the right to talk like small-minded bigots, if you chose to do so.  I just wonder why would you want to do that.  It won't get you any support.  If Jews can't win over some supporters, I think Israel will be destroyed in the next few years.  It that what you really want?

Some of the people that you would probably apply that label too are strong supporters of Israel and some others don't know what to think, because they don't understand the situation.  I'm sure a higher percentage of Jews voted for Obama than wasp types, in any case.  Does than make Jews trash.  I can't believe I have to explain this.  People that are opposing Obama need to get together not start pointing the finger at each other and using ethnic slurs.  That is absolutely insane. 

What are you talking about? Are you a Muzzie?

Israel will NEVER be destroyed, don't you get it?

It is insane to think Israel would ever be destroyed.  >:(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Aviva

• Full JTFer
« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2009, 05:45:48 PM »
ISRAEL WILL NEVER BE DESTROYED AND OBAMA IS OUR GUY!
HE IS BROUGHT BY THE ISRAELI LOBBY TO LOOK CUTE TO THE ENTIRE WOLD AND RESTORE PROSPHERITY AMONG WORLD LEADERS!
BECAUSE WE NEED OTHER COUTRIES COALITION AND MORE IMPORTANTLY AIR SPACE IN ORDER TO BOMB IRAN!
OBAMA WILL FIRST CHANGE FEW THINGS IN ORDER TO LOOK GOOD  AND WILL DIFFER FROM G W BUSH's POLICIES , THAN  HE WILL FIRST TRY TO TALK TO IRAN THAN  OBAMA WILL :nuke:   IRAN

Offline JoeKlempner

• New JTFer
« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2009, 06:26:26 PM »
Obama belonged to a church for 20 years that had a kind of adventist theology that the white race is the Antichrist and that the Millenial Kingdom would be obtained after a final confrontation of the non-white people with the white race.   His church is closely related to the black cult called Nation of Islam.  His mentor and good friend, Jeremiah Wright, has been a friend and supporter of the leader of the Nation of Islam, Louis Farrakhan for more than 30 years, before they both were Black Muslims together.  Louis Farrakhan travel to Iran to personally inform the Mullahs that Allah would soon destroy the United States.  In their occult belief system the Messiah/Mahdi will be Allah in person and Farrakhan has publically declared that Obama is the Messiah. 

You think Obama is your friend, eh?  Obama is going to bomb Iran for you, eh? Israel is a country of what, six million, in the middle of a hundreds of millions of Muslims and Iran will have a nuclear bomb soon.  You think Israel is not at great risk of destruction, eh?  How stupid of me to think it is possible.  I should have known better.  I can see now that you don't need any friends.  Everything is well under control, right?   :::D

Man, I though a conservative Jewish forum would be somewhat more rational than the broader forums.  However, one lives and learns, I suppose.  I guess people are people....

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2009, 06:31:06 PM »

Considering TRASH to be racial slur is insane.
Political Correctness is insane.
I don't think we are looking to attract the politically correct person here.
We are looking for people who recognize the insanity of it all and want to do something about it.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline JoeKlempner

• New JTFer
« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2009, 06:36:51 PM »
Gosh, I do not think it is a matter of political correctness.  it is merely a matter of mental retardation and social desfunction to use such terms when you need to have political support from members of that group that you insult.  That is what would seem to be insane.  Or, maybe you are just young.  One never knows who he will meet in a forum.  Have you reached puberty yet?  If not, then I can somewhat understand the moronic juvenile behavior here.  Anyone else that thinks this is retarded, just come over to my group and I will delete such people.  It is a waste of time to talk to them.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 09:44:43 PM by Dan Ben Noah »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2009, 06:52:43 PM »
Gosh, I do not think it is a matter of political correctness.  it is merely a matter of mental retardation and social desfunction to use such terms when you need to have political support from members of that group that you insult.  That is what would seem to be insane.  Or, maybe you are just young.  One never knows who he will meet in a forum.  Have you reached puberty yet?  If not, then I can somewhat understand the moronic juvenile behavior here.  Anyone else that thinks this is retarded, just come over to my group and I will delete such people.  It is a waste of time to talk to them.
What groups exactly do you feel we need support from? People on this forum know the enemy when they see it. I don't know what sort of garbage your trying to sell but I think you are barking up the wrong tree.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 09:44:57 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline JoeKlempner

• New JTFer
« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2009, 07:08:56 PM »
A better question would be, which groups do you feel that you do not need to support you?  If we are talking about Israel, it's a small country in a hostile World.  If we are talking about Obama, there are certain people that are not strongly committed to Obama than can be swayed, but many of them can not be influenced, by people that use racial slurs against that group even when they converse with them.  I feel really like I am visiting a mental ward.   Actually, I have visited people in mental wards that make much more sense than some of the people here.  Are some of you posting from institutions?   :::D

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2009, 07:11:16 PM »

Well, it is my suspicion you are not on our side here, you came here to troll, bash, etc.

ESPECIALLY sitting here saying (over and over again) that Israel will be destroyed.

The only one who would be saying THAt here is someone from the other side.

We are not as stupid, juvinile or INSANE as you keep saying.

>:(
« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 09:45:13 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2009, 07:12:44 PM »
Mental Retardation and social dysfunction.  
 :D
Gosh - That didn't hurt.  
People who voted for Obama do not care what church he attended or it's theology.
I think we are trying to attract those people, to our movement, that are uneasy about President Obama.
Those who are afraid to voice their opinion in the mainstream, exactly because they might be called mentally retarded dysfunctionals in a condescending voice.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 09:45:30 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Aviva

• Full JTFer
« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2009, 07:14:11 PM »
> Obama belonged to a church for 20 years that had a kind of adventist theology that the white race is the Antichrist and that the Millenial Kingdom would be obtained after a final confrontation of the non-white people with the white race.   His church is closely related to the black cult called Nation of Islam.  His mentor and good friend, Jeremiah Wright, has been a friend and supporter of the leader of the Nation of Islam, Louis Farrakhan for more than 30 years, before they both were Black Muslims together.  Louis Farrakhan travel to Iran to personally inform the Mullahs that Allah would soon destroy the United States.  In their occult belief system the Messiah/Mahdi will be Allah in person and Farrakhan has publically declared that Obama is the Messiah.  >

All those controversial about Obama have a reason!
Such as his Muslim father, his pastor, his church, Rhasid Khalidi, Hatem El hady, Bill Ayers and etc.
Obama has been built for years for this job by the US government! Wake up!!!
Again the aim is to gain support and build back prosperity among the world leaders, Differ from unpopu;ar G W Bush and try to negotiate with Iran first and if NOT  :nuke:

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2009, 07:19:16 PM »
> Obama belonged to a church for 20 years that had a kind of adventist theology that the white race is the Antichrist and that the Millenial Kingdom would be obtained after a final confrontation of the non-white people with the white race.   His church is closely related to the black cult called Nation of Islam.  His mentor and good friend, Jeremiah Wright, has been a friend and supporter of the leader of the Nation of Islam, Louis Farrakhan for more than 30 years, before they both were Black Muslims together.  Louis Farrakhan travel to Iran to personally inform the Mullahs that Allah would soon destroy the United States.  In their occult belief system the Messiah/Mahdi will be Allah in person and Farrakhan has publically declared that Obama is the Messiah.  >

Such as his Muslim father, his pastor, his church, Rhasid Khalidi, Hatem El hady, Bill Ayers and etc.
Again the aim is to gain support and build back prosperity among the world leaders, Differ from unpopu;ar G W Bush and try to negotiate with Iran first and if NOT  :nuke:

You have to be joking!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #48 on: January 23, 2009, 07:20:38 PM »
> Obama belonged to a church for 20 years that had a kind of adventist theology that the white race is the Antichrist and that the Millenial Kingdom would be obtained after a final confrontation of the non-white people with the white race.   His church is closely related to the black cult called Nation of Islam.  His mentor and good friend, Jeremiah Wright, has been a friend and supporter of the leader of the Nation of Islam, Louis Farrakhan for more than 30 years, before they both were Black Muslims together.  Louis Farrakhan travel to Iran to personally inform the Mullahs that Allah would soon destroy the United States.  In their occult belief system the Messiah/Mahdi will be Allah in person and Farrakhan has publically declared that Obama is the Messiah.  >

No.

You can find out more about Farrakhan over at wikpedia.

Yes, he even gave a speech or two saying Obama is the Messiah.....they believe that, the Islamic people here in America....

Again the aim is to gain support and build back prosperity among the world leaders, Differ from unpopu;ar G W Bush and try to negotiate with Iran first and if NOT  :nuke:

You have to be joking!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Aviva

• Full JTFer
« Reply #49 on: January 23, 2009, 07:21:37 PM »
Nope! I am not jking!
All my Israeli friends think so about Obama!
He was picked by the Jerwsih lobby for a very good reason!