Author Topic: Israeli movie is promoting fornication of Jewish girls with the Muzz  (Read 3794 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Bah is this disgusting. They are promoting it all over the place in Germany. We know what will happen to the poor Jewish girls who believe in this leftist propaganda and fall into the claws of the quranimal.

The editors of this film and all that participated in it have no mercy to their fellow Jews.

The name of this movie is "All for my father!" And the regisseur is Dror Zahivi.

http://www.allesfuermeinenvater.de/
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Israeli movie is promoting fornication of Jewish girls with the Muzz
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2009, 08:57:25 AM »
That's the THIRD movie with that theme I came across in less than a year.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2009, 11:34:35 AM »
That's the THIRD movie with that theme I came across in less than a year.

Everybody knows how the Muzzie is treatening women, even without any religious reasons this is a crime according to sanity and reason as well as it shows a complete lack of compassion.

:o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2009, 11:42:44 AM »
The leftists make these movies because that is their dream
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2009, 01:01:52 PM »
There is no excuse for this behavior no matter how brainwashed Israeli kids are. G-d will judge the sick women who choose to date Muslims regardless of how much their culture promotes it or not.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2009, 02:23:20 PM »
How common is it that Jewish women date Muslim men? This is bad indeed.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2009, 03:01:29 PM »
Not too common but there are probably hundreds of such unholy unions in Israel. In most cases this is a poor Jewish woman who is basically tricked into marrying a gentleman and onced married finds herself an imprisoned, abused, maid.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2009, 03:08:26 PM »
Not too common but there are probably hundreds of such unholy unions in Israel. In most cases this is a poor Jewish woman who is basically tricked into marrying a gentleman and onced married finds herself an imprisoned, abused, maid.

Yes I know this stories. I think it is terrible what this movie makers do.

There is a whole webpage in German about intermarriage with quranimals. I know you understand some, so perhaps you can look into it.

http://www.1001geschichte.de/

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2009, 04:19:41 PM »
Such relationships usually end up with marriage, then beatings, abuse, and slavery.
There is a wonderful organization Yad L'Achim ("Hand to the Brothers") that saves such women and children from captivity.

There's one of their stories:

"After 17 years of living with an abusive Arab husband, N. was rescued Sunday with her eight children from the Muslim Quarter of Jerusalem's Old City.
Yad L'Achim seized a window of opportunity – her husband was in prison and his brother was confined to house arrest – to enter the narrow alleyways of the Muslim Quarter and bring her to safety.

N., 40, grew up in the Golan Heights in a religious home. At 20, she rebelled against Judaism and fought incessantly with her parents. In her state of confusion, and with an unstable home life, she was easy prey for the Arab, who married her and brought her to the Muslim Quarter, promising a warm, stable home where she would be cherished.

But reality proved to be very different. She became the victim of threats and abuse as she bore her husband eight children, all of whom were raised as Muslims.
A few months ago, word of her predicament reached Yad L'Achim, which contacted N. and offered her a chance to return to Judaism. "We put her in touch with a Jewish woman who had gone through the same exact experience, and who succeeded in rehabilitating herself," said one Yad L'Achim official. "That convinced her that she, too, could make it back to Judaism and a better life for herself and her children."

The rescue began Sunday, July 13, at 3:30 p.m. Dozens of volunteers in Yad L'Achim's rescue unit met near Jaffa Gate and made their final preparations. They would be operating under difficult conditions – trying to pluck her out of a tiny area that was crowded with hundreds of Arab families – and timing was of the essence. A delay of just a few seconds could give neighbors an opportunity to pour out into the narrow alleyways and foil the rescue.

Special vans were dispatched to the area to provide cover for the rescuers and spirit them, the mother and her children out of the area. The vans' engines were kept running, while their drivers read Psalms for the success of their friends on their dangerous mission.

When the rescuers reached the entrance to the house, they found N. waiting with one of her children. As soon as she saw them, she began to sob uncontrollably.
The social workers who were part of the rescue team couldn't help but notice the terrible conditions that N. and her children had endured. They had been living as part of a hamula, or clan, with many families living in single housing unit in appalling conditions. Some of the family members tried to convince N. not to leave.
The rescuers packed N.'s few possessions into cartons they had brought along and led her and the children to the getaway vans. They left the Muslim Quarter within 15 minutes of their arrival, their mission crowned a success.

N and her children were taken directly to a "safe" house that was spacious, furnished and, most importantly, out of reach of her husband.
"Here she will learn to be independent and take her first steps back to Judaism," said one Yad L'Achim official. "We have people who will be at her side, offering warmth and love. The children don't speak Hebrew and have not been circumcised. They have no remnant of Judaism, other than their souls."
Though only a few days have passed since their rescue, the mother and children have made significant progress in their commitment to Torah, with the dedicated help of Yad LAchim's professional staff.

Yad L'Achim Chairman Rabbi Shalom Dov Lipschitz congratulated the rescuers for their courageous action, but cautioned that there were many others in need of being saved from such devastating relationships.

"We must think of all those Jewish souls that are still imprisoned," he said. "We must make use of every legitimate means to bring them from darkness to light."

http://www.yadlachimusa.org.il/Index.asp?ArticleID=668&CategoryID=193&Page=1
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2009, 04:34:21 PM »
Spectator, God bless this heroes.

The stories I read on http://www.1001geschichte.de/ are nearly the same.

The Muzz is not willing and unable to care for a family. Only welfare is enabeling him to feed at least the family with the most needed.

End welfare and you will end the ability of the Muzz to trick women into his claws.

Even the most rebellious girl will refuse the wicked woo of the Muzz if she will starve for shure in his companion.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2009, 09:36:24 PM »
This movie is Israeli?  Sounds like they're speaking German...

However, it's true that Israeli movies do often promote intermarriage.  It's a more taboo subject for Jews because there are Jewish laws against it.  Therefore the left, which tries to get people to betray their own people and culture, promotes it in Israel.  I once saw an Israeli movie where the "happy ending" was supposed to be when an Israeli guy intermarried with a German and named his kid a non-Jewish name.  Interracial marriage isn't promoted in American movies with the vigor that the Israeli left promotes it, because it isn't as much of a moral issue for non-Jews.  However, I suppose with the severity of anti-Semitism in Europe and increasingly in America, we will see more and more western movies promoting intermarriage between Jews and their enemies.

The sad thing is that many Israeli girls are acting like they watched the movie. Look at the beastly whore who married that muzzy dog, had kids with them and is now trying to get the kids back now that pops croaked during operation cast lead.
I am urinating on a Koran.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2009, 10:56:46 PM »
Unfortunately not all Israeli girls are duped into marrying Muslim men. Increasingly, some of them do it by choice and freewill. They are like the white girls who only date black men in America. A few self-hating Israeli whores even will ONLY date Arab men. These women should die of ovarian cancer just like Jessica.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2009, 07:13:03 AM »
Unfortunately not all Israeli girls are duped into marrying Muslim men. Increasingly, some of them do it by choice and freewill. They are like the white girls who only date black men in America. A few self-hating Israeli whores even will ONLY date Arab men. These women should die of ovarian cancer just like Jessica.
There are some of these witches (and some warlocks too). Of course they don't need help from us, but I'd offer to put them off their miseries...

Yes I know this stories. I think it is terrible what this movie makers do.

There is a whole webpage in German about intermarriage with quranimals. I know you understand some, so perhaps you can look into it.

http://www.1001geschichte.de/
I checked story 001-Sabrina... It seems very typical-
The quranimal makes her a house slave  for the family while he uses her nationality to get a work permit in Germany.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2009, 07:27:42 AM »
Yes Zelhar very true. But I think he has never worked in Germany. Welfare is as sweet for Muslims as honey for a bear. This is the nature of the quranimal.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2009, 12:46:53 PM »
O_O
How a girl who dates a Mussie/just a crappy Arab could be considered Jewish? they are not Jewish,they are prostitutes who know nothing about the Yishmaelite mentality,and of course were raised by the Bolshevik establishment and became good Commies.
most of the times Jewish girls dated Arabs were when the apes introduced themeselves as Jews and then the girls were brutallly raped. ALL the girls/women I personally know,for example,and not only Jewish but also gentiles,would rather drink 300 liters of oil than dating a Mussie/other kind of Arab,and that includes Druze and Bedouin. 

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2009, 12:57:09 PM »
O_O
How a girl who dates a Mussie/just a crappy Arab could be considered Jewish? they are not Jewish,they are prostitutes who know nothing about the Yishmaelite mentality,and of course were raised by the Bolshevik establishment and became good Commies.
most of the times Jewish girls dated Arabs were when the apes introduced themeselves as Jews and then the girls were brutallly raped. ALL the girls/women I personally know,for example,and not only Jewish but also gentiles,would rather drink 300 liters of oil than dating a Mussie/other kind of Arab,and that includes Druze and Bedouin. 

You have righteous friends. They are normal and sane.

The average quranimal is refusing to work and lives on welfare. This is his nature.

They are totally unable to feed and lead a family, not only because of their lack of abilities and intelligence, but also because of their sick quranimal ideology.

If we will abolish welfare one day, the natural order of economy, will teach every girl that it will be suicide to marry a quranimal.

Beside this thoughts, it is imo high treason. We are at war with them and those who join them have made their decision. They all should do repentance until it is too late.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2009, 01:15:36 PM »
Yes,you're totally right,man. Even when a girl flirts with a Mussie in any kinda way,I consider that as shameful betrayal. We really have to get rid of these Communist education in Israel,teaching that "not all the Arabs are bad" in a way which looks more like "if you hate an Arab you are a fascist righteous" and I can tell you that, as a student in a school (which is,shamefully declared as Zionist) where talking bad about Arabs is forbbiden (actually,we have a MUSSIE teacher,who supported Saddam and cried when the [censored] camel was hanged).
p.s: sorry for my bad English.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2009, 01:18:51 PM »
Yes,you're totally right,man. Even when a girl flirts with a Mussie in any kinda way,I consider that as shameful betrayal. We really have to get rid of these Communist education in Israel,teaching that "not all the Arabs are bad" in a way which looks more like "if you hate an Arab you are a fascist righteous" and I can tell you that, as a student in a school (which is,shamefully declared as Zionist) where talking bad about Arabs is forbbiden (actually,we have a MUSSIE teacher,who supported Saddam and cried when the [censored] camel was hanged).
p.s: sorry for my bad English.

I understand every word. Your English is not as bad as you might think.  :)

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2009, 02:39:00 PM »
I think that the proposal should be floated of exiling Israeli women who knowingly engage in miscegenation with the Arab foe. (I would suggest hanging, but that would never fly.)

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2009, 05:56:23 AM »
Look what I found- A self hating Jew asks a deformed rabbi 'will a Jew who marries a muslim goe to hell ?' http://judaism.about.com/od/interfaithquestions/f/wed_muslim.htm

The 'rabbi', of course, answers by asking more questions.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2009, 06:39:02 AM »
Look what I found- A self hating Jew asks a deformed rabbi 'will a Jew who marries a muslim goe to hell ?' http://judaism.about.com/od/interfaithquestions/f/wed_muslim.htm

The 'rabbi', of course, answers by asking more questions.

I think the father should ask Rabbi Mizrachi.

It is evil, how this Rabbi sneak around the hot pot. Perhaps the father will now agree with the plans of his daughter and leave her alone. Then the poor girl is in the claws of the Muzz - This is not to her benefit.  :o
« Last Edit: February 01, 2009, 11:56:19 AM by Pheasant »

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2009, 08:08:34 AM »
Reform "Judaism" is not Judaism.

It is a way to find an excuse for secularization and assimilation.

The Reformists threw out the verses about rebuilding and return to Jerusalem form the Jewish prayer books!

They advocate for the rights of gays.

They always speak about the "sufferings of oppressed Palestinians".

That is why I am happy that the vermin of that false religion didn't succeed in Israel. Most secular Israelis are at least honest enough to say: yes, Torah is the truth but it is very hard for me to follow it. It is much better position than try to twist the truth and adopt it to one's own desires and worldview.

The Holy Land of Israel rejects the "Reform" lies!

Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)