Author Topic: Israel abided by all conventions of war says Anthony Cordesman  (Read 383 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Israel abided by all conventions of war says Anthony Cordesman
« on: February 04, 2009, 03:16:03 PM »
 Anthony Cordesman one of most respected experts on war  just google his name               

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3666995,00.html

US study: IDF didn't violate laws of war

Israel pursued legitimate military objectives in Gaza despite humanitarian cost, study says

Yitzhak Benhorin
Published:    02.04.09, 21:19 / Israel News

WASHINGTON – Israel did not violate the laws of war during its recent Gaza operation, a new US study says, while praising the IDF's "impressive improvements" since the war against Hizbullah in 2006.

Israel "deliberately used decisive force to enhance regional deterrence and demonstrate that it had restored its military edge," wrote Anthony H. Cordesman of the Center for Strategic and International Studies. "These, however, are legitimate military objectives in spite of their very real humanitarian costs.MORE WITH ABOVE LINK
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Re: Israel abided by all conventions of war says Anthony Cordesman
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2009, 04:41:40 PM »
Most people have never even read the Geneva Conventions.

Read them, you will be surprised at how lenient they are.

Most liberals claim alot of things in war violate international war, when in fact they do not.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana