Author Topic: The dangers of pork  (Read 21881 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: The dangers of pork
« Reply #50 on: February 16, 2009, 05:35:41 PM »
Huh? What are you talking about. Satmars are good Jews and I listen to many Chassidic Rabbis, some of whom are Satmar. Who are you to judge them? Now you are really getting on my nerves. You come into the Torah and Jewish ideas forum and start talking like this...

I request that you refrain from this lest I complain to some higher authorities. My patience is running out with some members here, you know who I am talking about..

What other Jews do you curse and speak evil of C.F.? I am really wondering if there is an ounce of humanity in that body of yours. Every single post I have ever read of you was always cursing or speaking ill of somebody. Why don't you do something positive one of these days?

Who here at JTF considers themselves a Shas supporter? I have never heard anyone profess this. I have heard some of the more righteous Jews say that every religious Jew should be respected, and Shas Rabbi should be respected. This is a position I support to, based on very much study of Jewish wisdom.

The quote of you that I have bolded was completely uncalled for, and I expect an apology.

You are owed nothing from muman, and his statement was warranted given your theatrics, ignorance, and Jew-bashing.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #51 on: February 16, 2009, 05:37:42 PM »
I advise the kiddies not to make a mockery of the Judaism section and refrain from their games here.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #52 on: February 16, 2009, 05:58:13 PM »
That was quite an ignorant statement.   You are advised to stop inciting anti-Jewish hatred amongst gentiles by suggesting to them that we are saying anything derogatory.   We simply are not.   "Goyim" is a word for "gentiles."   Goyim means nations.   ('the nations' implies, 'the nations of the world' as opposed to the Jewish nation).    And YOU Cf, do not decide what G-d curses and what He doesn't.    Furthermore, you are ignorant of Jewish law, and regardless, you being a gentile, I would say you have no business attempting to tell us in the Judaism section what Jewish law is about.  Take a hike, pal.   You have business elsewhere (in the main section).   You're out of your league.
If you can't take a real Gentile Zionist, go back to HaRav Teitelbaum's forum where you will not have to deal with us.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #53 on: February 16, 2009, 06:01:43 PM »
You are owed nothing from muman, and his statement was warranted given your theatrics, ignorance, and Jew-bashing.
Last time I checked you didn't pay the hosting fees for this forum, let alone contribute a single meaningful post. Like I said, go back to Kiryas Joel if you don't like it here.

It's amusing to see fourteen-year-olds think that they can run a forum better than Chaim and Shlomo.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2009, 06:08:50 PM by C.F. »

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #54 on: February 16, 2009, 06:25:50 PM »
Last time I checked you didn't pay the hosting fees for this forum, let alone contribute a single meaningful post. Like I said, go back to Kiryas Joel if you don't like it here.

It's amusing to see fourteen-year-olds think that they can run a forum better than Chaim and Shlomo.

Your ignorance is astounding.    I'm a grown man.  I never once criticized Chaim or Shlomo or how they run the forum (although if I did have a constructive criticism I would be free to express it, and I'm sure they would consider it since they are stand-up guys and not trying to silence anyone here).  My "criticism" was directed solely at you.  Your behavior in this section of the forum is an embarrassment .   

Are you implying that you do pay the hosting fees?   And if you did, does that give you a right to behave like a child and make a mockery of this section of the forum by sabotaging the discussion and spouting ignorance?   If you thought that it really gave you that freedom, I would tell you where you could shove the money, but that's up to Chaim and Shlomo, not me.    It's funny how you so suddenly turn on the juvenile attack mode against me.   You want meaningful posts?    Here's a link, and you can scroll through them to your heart's desire.  They are there for the world to see.    meaningful posts found here:  http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?action=profile;u=1477;sa=showPosts

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: February 16, 2009, 06:27:50 PM »
That was quite an ignorant statement.   You are advised to stop inciting anti-Jewish hatred amongst gentiles by suggesting to them that we are saying anything derogatory.   We simply are not.   "Goyim" is a word for "gentiles."   Goyim means nations.   ('the nations' implies, 'the nations of the world' as opposed to the Jewish nation).    And YOU Cf, do not decide what G-d curses and what He doesn't.    Furthermore, you are ignorant of Jewish law, and regardless, you being a gentile, I would say you have no business attempting to tell us in the Judaism section what Jewish law is about.  Take a hike, pal.   You have business elsewhere (in the main section).   You're out of your league.
If you can't take a real Gentile Zionist, go back to HaRav Teitelbaum's forum where you will not have to deal with us.

"Real Gentile Zionists" make antisemitic accusations against Jews in Jewish forums?   Gee, that doesn't sound like a gentile zionist's behavior to me.   What real gentile zionist would attempt to create a blood libel against Jews for the use of the word goyim, which is not derogatory despite your accusations and ignorance?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #56 on: February 16, 2009, 07:09:33 PM »
C.F., we know you're no fan of Shas, Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, and the Satmars. 

Goyim, like KWR posted earlier, simply means non Jewish nations.  There's nothing derogatory about it.  And it has rarely been used here to belittle our wonderful non-Jewish members. 

But getting back to Shas, R.O.Y, and the Satmars, you don't have to like them.  I certainly don't agree with their positions on giving up Jewish land, and of Zionism.  However, we all need to be careful about how our typed words come across.  It's clearly a sensitive topic for the religious Jews here when a non-Jew (however well meaning) criticizes Satmars and R.O.Y.  It would also be a sensitivie topic for the Christians if, for example, I were to put up a post saying all Baptist Christians are bad people.  It would not go over well at all. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #57 on: February 16, 2009, 07:33:40 PM »
And it has rarely been used here to belittle our wonderful non-Jewish members.
I know that. But it is often used a a slur on the splinter forums, and it is sometimes used by one or two members/former members here who are also splinter members.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #58 on: February 16, 2009, 09:47:01 PM »
Calling Gentile Zionists "goyim" is a terrible Chilul Hashem and will be cursed.

Of course that is the literal translation of the world and it is not meant to be a slur but you kahanebt know very well that it's used by some fools as a slur against all gentiles. It doesn't have to be a bad word of course, but it all depends on the context.  We have a righteous gentile here like CF and the last thing we need to be is hostile towards him.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #59 on: February 16, 2009, 09:48:55 PM »
Kahanebt, you happen to not bash gentiles but their is someone who routinely posts in this section who openly bashes gentile zionists both on this forum and elsewhere on the internet. That is who me and chaimfan were addressing initially.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #60 on: February 16, 2009, 10:09:37 PM »
Kahanebt, you happen to not bash gentiles but their is someone who routinely posts in this section who openly bashes gentile zionists both on this forum and elsewhere on the internet. That is who me and chaimfan were addressing initially.

Not true. I know it is me you are trying to talk about.

I do not hate gentiles, nor do I bash gentiles the way you portray things. Saying something to "your friend" cf is not an insult to all gentiles. But as always you and cf lie and twist things people say.
 Infact it is YOU who called christianity an "evil cult", and other negative things in PM. And now you again lie and act 2 faced infront of others. And even Lisa already checked the messeges and saw what you wrote. (and what you claimed that I wrote, but once again you lied)

And Lisa- what you wrote here is correct (and I do respect you), but unfortunatly I have the feeling that this cycle will continue with cf and dwi.they need to be put in their place.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #61 on: February 16, 2009, 10:18:45 PM »

And dwi and cf- do not go around professing to be Kahanists. Their is nothing Kahanist about you. For one go read Rav Kahane's ZTL HYD books and the way he lived and conducted his life. dwi- read Rav Kahane's ZTL HYD Or'Harayon and what he writes and teached there to know what Rav Kahane taught, the way he conducted himself towards others expecially Jews.
  Some people have the idea that being a wanna B thug makes one a Kahanist. It does NOT. Infact it was/is what gave Rav Kahane a bad name in what some of the people did and said while calling themselves Kahanists.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #62 on: February 16, 2009, 10:22:59 PM »
Yeah, damn straight I was talking to you, Mr. "Mexican Nazi". Tell me one good thing you have contributed since coming here. All you ever do is slander Lubavitchim and Christians and anybody who does not worship the two rabbis that you do. I don't know of too many "Kahanists" who make posts explaining why anti-Zionism is a valid and legitimate position.

I am inclined to believe DownwithIslam's word over yours any day, considering the history of your conduct here. You are the person who defended Tina Greco over on Guzofsky's forum (or did you forget that)?

PS--don't give me this crap about "respecting" Lisa, because I remember exactly how your friend Chakma treated her, in fact, I wonder if you and he are one and the same.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #63 on: February 16, 2009, 10:27:17 PM »
You can believe what you want or dont want, I saw the truth. And what you wrote is again lies (as usual). In your mind, repeating things that are false makes them true?

LoL you and dwi are like Russia and Germany during ww2 (before the pact ended).

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #64 on: February 16, 2009, 10:58:06 PM »
So care to explain this?

http://forum.kahane.org/index.php/topic,3187.msg19170.html#msg19170

Quote from: Tzvi Ben Roshel
One thing I do not understand with all of these people who complained that their pics were posted or address was posted and felt their lives were/are in danger, why did they post the pictures online to begin with? And what is the difference if they are on the Kahane forum or the JTF forum or wherever, or if they are on myspace/yourface and wherever grinko or whoever else got the information. Same goes for Chaim's old address. Yes tino is a nazi, etc. but why the big commotion I do not understand if expecialy that address appeared on all the JTF T.V. shows, where anyone in Queens with a telivision could have viewed it?

* sorry correction- it was the P.O. Box which is different, but still the people with the pictures, those who post their pics online should know that they could be seen by anyone including nazis, soo get out of all the nonsense on myspace/yourface.

Now who's the liar?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #65 on: February 16, 2009, 10:59:26 PM »
I am inclined to believe both KWRBT and Tzvi in this case. This is not righteous in the least and it is CF and DWI who have desecrated several very interesting discussions. I have seen Tzvi contribute to the Jewish forum several times before. I have seen CF belittle, curse and desecrate everything he comes into contact with. I wish CF and DWI would leave the Torah section alone. I don't go to Xtian forums and start telling them not to believe their deity. I dont think CF could contribute an ounce of Torah wisdom and any Jewish ideas either of these two reads will be misunderstood because they don't have a yiddisha cup, nor neshama.

It is sad it has come to this. Why a simple discussion of the dangers of Pork would devolve into such slander and desecration. I don't want to explain how upset about this I am. I have tried asking nicely and I have tried talking in PM to explain things, but some people persist in spreading their negativity.

Please CF, I ask you once again, please have some respect in the Jewish section because we often discuss holy topics and we try to act as if we are in shul, to learn and to do. Regardless of your opinion of the Rav, he is a respected Torah scholar {whom a rabbi I listened to today quoted his opinion on halacha} and he should be treated as such.

PS: I am considering moving this thread to the admin section for review. Please let us let this matter rest.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #66 on: February 16, 2009, 11:05:57 PM »
So care to explain this?

One thing I do not understand with all of these people who complained that their pics were posted or address was posted and felt their lives were/are in danger, why did they post the pictures online to begin with? And what is the difference if they are on the Kahane forum or the JTF forum or wherever, or if they are on myspace/yourface and wherever grinko or whoever else got the information. Same goes for Chaim's old address. Yes tino is a nazi, etc. but why the big commotion I do not understand if expecialy that address appeared on all the JTF T.V. shows, where anyone in Queens with a telivision could have viewed it?

* sorry correction- it was the P.O. Box which is different, but still the people with the pictures, those who post their pics online should know that they could be seen by anyone including nazis, soo get out of all the nonsense on myspace/yourface.

Now who's the liar?

That is not defending grinko (infact in that post I said that grinko was/is a Nazi) as I said before that is telling the people not to post pics of themselves and then complain (like dwi did).
  (and about those ppl who didn't post the pics of themselves (like Lisa) but other's posted their pic- I was informed after and I did address it somewhere, and I did/do have sypathy for them).

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #67 on: February 16, 2009, 11:12:23 PM »
I am inclined to believe both KWRBT and Tzvi in this case. This is not righteous in the least and it is CF and DWI who have desecrated several very interesting discussions. I have seen Tzvi contribute to the Jewish forum several times before. I have seen CF belittle, curse and desecrate everything he comes into contact with. I wish CF and DWI would leave the Torah section alone. I don't go to Xtian forums and start telling them not to believe their deity. I dont think CF could contribute an ounce of Torah wisdom and any Jewish ideas either of these two reads will be misunderstood because they don't have a yiddisha cup, nor neshama.

It is sad it has come to this. Why a simple discussion of the dangers of Pork would devolve into such slander and desecration. I don't want to explain how upset about this I am. I have tried asking nicely and I have tried talking in PM to explain things, but some people persist in spreading their negativity.

Please CF, I ask you once again, please have some respect in the Jewish section because we often discuss holy topics and we try to act as if we are in shul, to learn and to do. Regardless of your opinion of the Rav, he is a respected Torah scholar {whom a rabbi I listened to today quoted his opinion on halacha} and he should be treated as such.

PS: I am considering moving this thread to the admin section for review. Please let us let this matter rest.

Muman you are correct, and it is sad that the sitra ahra tries to sabotage Torah discussions and posts, just to show its venom towards Rabbis (and they also try to hurt me, but I only laugh at these fools. Their negative fire actually gives me more strenght to do what I gotta do).

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #68 on: February 16, 2009, 11:17:51 PM »
So care to explain this?

Now who's the liar?

That is not defending grinko (infact in that post I said that grinko was/is a Nazi) as I said before that is telling the people not to post pics of themselves and then complain (like dwi did).
  (and about those ppl who didn't post the pics of themselves (like Lisa) but other's posted their pic- I was informed after and I did address it somewhere, and I did/do have sypathy for them).

Heck, I used my pic as my avatar for almost five months and nobody has ever come after me. Maybe I am lucky but I thank Hashem for his protection.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #69 on: February 16, 2009, 11:40:09 PM »
Guys, we're all adults here.  So can we please stop this arguing? 

C.F. and DownwithIslam, I know what you think of the Satmars and R.O.Y.  Again, you don't have to like them.  But please try and be sensitive to the feelings of the other Jews here.  I don't want to have to lock this thread.