Author Topic: OBama appoints ULtra wacko activist Russlynn Ali to key civil rights post  (Read 1492 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Re: OBama appoints ULtra wacko activist Russlynn Ali to key civil rights post
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2009, 08:59:10 PM »
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/02/06/BAQV15P1DK.DTL&type=politics

I think she is half black half Arab

She looks half black and half arab. Excellent observation. I would like to add an observation of my own. She claims that ( kids of color) have less oppertunity
and if this is indeed true, then how did she ( a kid of color who had less oppertunity ) rise to the top?
This woman is so full of lies. No wonder Obama likes her. The more evil he surrounds himself with, the safer he feels.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2009, 09:21:16 PM »
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/02/06/BAQV15P1DK.DTL&type=politics

She looks half black and half arab. Excellent observation. I would like to add an observation of my own. She claims that ( kids of color) have less oppertunity
and if this is indeed true, then how did she ( a kid of color who had less oppertunity ) rise to the top?
This woman is so full of lies. No wonder Obama likes her. The more evil he surrounds himself with, the safer he feels.

Did I see here something wrong? Is she akin with Obama? She looks so similar to him almost like brother and sister. The eyes and the lips are basically identical.

Because Ali has long hair, we can not see if she has jug ears like Obama.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2009, 09:30:52 PM »

Did I see here something wrong? Is she akin with Obama? She looks so similar to him almost like brother and sister. The eyes and the lips are basically identical.

Because Ali has long hair, we can not see if she has jug ears like Obama.

Hi Pheasant, she has similar features to Obama, including those evil eyes. Her skin is lighter so perhaps she is a mulatto arab marxist like Obama.
I have no doubts she is another angry black woman on a power trip.

Shalom - Dox

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2009, 09:35:40 PM »
I think the thing with the eyes you noticed rightly.

Obama and Ali have very cold eyes. But she looks more cold than Obama.

Also she looks very masculine like this irish criminal Samantha Powers.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2009, 10:03:38 PM »
What's the purpose of analyzing her looks? We're all aware that nothing good will result from this appointment. She will just push hard for more Affirmative-Action.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2009, 01:02:05 AM »
What's the purpose of analyzing her looks? We're all aware that nothing good will result from this appointment. She will just push hard for more Affirmative-Action.

Yes.  she is a huge Affirmative action proponent.... as are all brainwashed liberals.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2009, 07:25:19 AM »

Mishmaat, I think to raise the question if they are akin with each other is a valid point. They really looking like brother and sister.

If you put your hand over the face of the Ali picture so that you see it only from the eyes up, you will be shocked.