Author Topic: United Torah Judaism campaigns for moslem votes we'll protect u from lieberman  (Read 1453 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
Insane!!                   http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3668968,00.html

'Inner squabbles, however, have diminished the party's influence and it seems it is trying to make up for support lost by appealing to the Arab sector.

'The party's "anti- Lieberman" campaign aligns with another ultra-orthodox party – Shas.'

There's your answer right there in that quote. These UTJ people are hideous phonies.

Thanks for posting this, brother mord

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
No problem
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
And this is what passes as a "religious" party today. Truthfully, this is a completely anti zionist party and none of their constituents serve in the IDF anyways so I am not sure why they are in the knesset. I would go further but it will promote controversy here.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Lets put it this way this guys lost their way

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I think they are insane.  :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Some of these insane Israeli parties should join Frank Steinmeier and sing muzzie rap songs :o :o

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Some of these insane Israeli parties should join Frank Steinmeier and sing muzzie rap songs :o :o

:::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

:::D
They can have a nice group with bongo drums and jumping up and down on the stage :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Shot at 2010-01-03