Author Topic: Satanism in America II. Rush Limbaugh talkes about Obama + Alisnky  (Read 592 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Satanism in America II. Rush Limbaugh talkes about Obama + Alisnky
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2009, 06:16:38 AM »
I have bought the book. If you have any questions about it ask me  :)

I have scanned the page already Limbaugh is referring too: http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,31634.0.html

:) :) :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2009, 06:23:37 AM »
The speeches of Wright in the end of the video sounding exactly like Hitler's in Nürnberg.

Wright didn't sound ebonic he sounds hatefull and nazi like.

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2009, 08:22:56 AM »
Insert Quote:  "The speeches of Wright in the end of the video sounding exactly like Hitler's in Nürnberg."

A good analogy.  I always wondered what goes on in those black churches, where the Gospel is supposed to be preached.  Church attendance among black is probably higher than among whites, and yet there's so much violence and just plain low-grade sexual behavior in the black community.

A suggestion for anybody who posts youtube videos:  How about one showing Jeremiah Wright doing his famous "December 7, 1941, when the Americans dropped two atomic bombs on Japan" juxtaposed against John Belushi in Animal House:  "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?"

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2009, 12:20:26 PM »
The speeches of Wright in the end of the video sounding exactly like Hitler's in Nürnberg.

Wright didn't sound ebonic he sounds hatefull and nazi like.
Yes he does he could have been Mr.Hitlers shoeshine Boy :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03