Author Topic: World's ugliest Politician gives Sieg Heil salute Mrs Livni  (Read 4362 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
World's ugliest Politician gives Sieg Heil salute Mrs Livni
« on: February 12, 2009, 05:43:55 AM »

What an evil piglet. She actually looks with that wide flat face that she might have some Mongol blood
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
Re: World's ugliest Politician gives Sieg Heil salute Mrs Livni
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2009, 06:31:11 AM »

What an evil piglet. She actually looks with that wide flat face that she might have some Mongol blood

Wow, she looks like a young Robbie Rist.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2009, 06:39:59 AM »

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: yes she does
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2009, 04:29:56 PM »
That's actually a good picture of her.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2009, 04:32:38 PM »
How is a hand-wave a sieg heil? It doesn't look like the nazi salute to me... Am I missing something?
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
  • Remember Remember, The 5th of November
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2009, 04:38:17 PM »
Listen guys, you gotta stop doing it, its not right to compare between jews to nazis.
Even Chaim on his videos avoids using the word nazi against jews, because a jew is a jew and he should be treated differenty.
If he is a traitor he should be punished or even killed, depends on the severity of the act. but don't compare them to Nazis.
Know that most of leftist jews can be fixed and they can repent.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2009, 04:41:06 PM »
Listen guys, you gotta stop doing it, its not right to compare between jews to nazis.
Even Chaim on his videos avoids using the word nazi against jews, because a jew is a jew and he should be treated differenty.
If he is a traitor he should be punished or even killed, depends on the severity of the act. but don't compare them to Nazis.

One of the things that is very confusing to me, not being Jewish myself, is how some of the worst anti-Semites seem to be Jews. It doesn't make any sense as I would expect them to want to keep their people alive after so many vicious attacks from outside. I think Chaim has referred to some of those self-hating Jews as Judenrat before, which is in a sense similar to calling them Nazis.

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2009, 04:51:10 PM »
One of the things that is very confusing to me, not being Jewish myself, is how some of the worst anti-Semites seem to be Jews. It doesn't make any sense as I would expect them to want to keep their people alive after so many vicious attacks from outside. I think Chaim has referred to some of those self-hating Jews as Judenrat before, which is in a sense similar to calling them Nazis.
No let me explain.
A guy killing his own brothers is a jewish phenomenon.
If you ask me why they do it? That I cannot answer. A person who will eventually destroy himself and everyone around him is a person which is not normal, he must be demented dont you agree with me?
Now the Judenrat were not nazis, they were traitors on some manner because they preferred to live and burn their own brothers rather than die with their honour for not doing it.
We have the Judenrat on Israel too, those stupid soldiers who has beaten their brothers and ran over them with horses and destroyed their homes and stomped their Holy books.
But Chaim still doesnt use the word Nazi against jews.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2009, 05:00:59 PM »
I told you all Tzipwhorah Hitler was a Nazi, guys.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2009, 05:01:19 PM »

Words of wisdom
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2009, 05:17:15 PM »
How is a hand-wave a sieg heil? It doesn't look like the nazi salute to me... Am I missing something?

I agree with muman, thats hardly a nazi salute.

Anyway, Ehud Barak's party and Livni's party we in the same coalition until the current elections, weren't they?
So why was one party punished while the other one got most of the votes?

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2009, 05:25:11 PM »

I agree with muman, thats hardly a nazi salute.

Anyway, Ehud Barak's party and Livni's party we in the same coalition until the current elections, weren't they?
So why was one party punished while the other one got most of the votes?
Correct, its not a nazi salute, its more of an EVITA SALUTE. (Eva Peron)

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2009, 05:31:34 PM »
Worse than a Nazi salute

FAIL

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2009, 05:33:50 PM »
Evita Peron was a sow too.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2009, 05:44:19 PM »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2009, 06:01:17 PM »

That Oliver, I knew HE was evil! :::D Look what he did, he got the Brady Bunch cancelled! :'(

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2009, 06:04:12 PM »

Mord! Your perception is right on! Now that you mention it, she does have mongol features.
I can clearly see this in her photograph.
This evil NAZI is the female version of Obama...a evil person on a power trip.
I am sure she will follow Obama's example of arrogance and her first steps will be to dismantle Israel, piece by piece.
Obama's first exe. orders were to free Terrorists, I am sure that this NAZI MOSLEM loving Whore is going to follow
in Obama's footsteps. Tipozwhorish will free the palestinian terrorists from the Israeli prisons while she gives up land
chunk by chunk. May G-d punish these Moslem Loving Nazis!

Shalom - Dox

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2009, 06:28:39 PM »
A guy killing his own brothers is a jewish phenomenon.
If you ask me why they do it? That I cannot answer. A person who will eventually destroy himself and everyone around him is a person which is not normal, he must be demented dont you agree with me?

Yes, it's very sad. Some people have said it has to do with being in exile for so long, which caused this demented state of mind in some Jewish people.

Now the Judenrat were not nazis, they were traitors on some manner because they preferred to live and burn their own brothers rather than die with their honour for not doing it.

We have the Judenrat on Israel too, those stupid soldiers who has beaten their brothers and ran over them with horses and destroyed their homes and stomped their Holy books.
But Chaim still doesnt use the word Nazi against jews.

I think the soldiers make me even angrier than the Judenrat because they were not exactly facing torture and execution if they failed to throw their brothers and sisters out of their homes. They might have gotten in a lot of trouble and lost their jobs or faced other penalties, but it wouldn't have been like facing the Nazi regime.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2009, 06:51:06 PM »
Correct Rubystars. If all of the soldiers had refused to obey orders, how could they be punished?

Although do not forget that a huge percentage of today's IDF is made up of 100% Gentile Russian Nazis who are all too happy to crack Jewish skulls.