Poll

What are your thoughts on "Global Warming"?

Most of it is exaggerated but some of it is true
Most of it is true but some of it is exaggerated
It's all true
It's a hoax (fake)

Author Topic: Global Warming (Poll)?  (Read 1907 times)

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Global Warming (Poll)?
« on: February 26, 2009, 03:39:39 PM »
This is another issue JTF doesn't address very often. Please defend your arguments in the comments section below, and hopefully this will stimulate a discussion.

Thank You for Voting!

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Global Warming (Poll)?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2009, 03:51:45 PM »
We'll there's usually more important things to address.  I'm tired of all the lame excuses from Limbaugh, Hannity and the neo con Fox news gang about why we don't need to get off oil because global warming is a hoax.  We need to get off oil and on to alternative fuel sources because we are funding terrorist by buying oil and we can only drill for so much here in the U.S.   
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2009, 03:54:47 PM »
I think you need to specify that this is regarding human emissions being related to global warming.  Because there is an overall warming trend in the last 50 years.  The question is.. did we create that trend or is it a natural phenomenon?

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2009, 03:55:50 PM »
The pollution issue absolutely does affect us on a local level, but on a global scale of warming the earth, we're not even a drop in the bucket.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2009, 03:58:50 PM »
Al Gore is the poster child for it.  'Nuff said.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2009, 03:59:49 PM »
Hashem created the earth hundreds of billions of years ago. The Earth has it's cycles of cold and warm and I can't help but think that this global warming issue is fueled by political motivations. Politicians will stoop to any level ( global warming ) to get attention and evade the more important issues that threaten our World.
I voted that it is a hoax.

Shalom - Dox

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2009, 04:05:48 PM »
Al Gore is the poster child for it.  'Nuff said.

Seems like he is just getting rich off of it and making up stories.  Everyone need's to wake up and see there is no such thing as man bear pig lol.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2009, 04:36:24 PM »
Hashem created the earth hundreds of billions of years ago. The Earth has it's cycles of cold and warm and I can't help but think that this global warming issue is fueled by political motivations. Politicians will stoop to any level ( global warming ) to get attention and evade the more important issues that threaten our World.

Shalom - Dox

Very well stated,   Dox.   

Back in the 1970's,   the talk from some was about the world being in a global cooling cycle.     

The Liberals have exploited the myth of man made global warming for political purposes.

In Glenn Beck's " An Inconvenient Book",   he devotes the first chapter of the book to providing data to prove that man made global warming is a hoax.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
  • Remember Remember, The 5th of November
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2009, 05:41:09 PM »
Its not a hoax, and you dont need to be smart understand that,
Look for example on Israel, 50 years ago it was raining much much more and it was even snowing on Tel aviv, a think that will never happen again (unless there is a nuclear winter : P)
Europe is getting hotter and hotter every year,
The Ice on Antartica is melting down with each year.
Its all because of the modern life, the massive CO2 pollution that is caused by cars, industry, sprays, power plants etc...

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2009, 05:49:48 PM »
Its not a hoax, and you dont need to be smart understand that,
Look for example on Israel, 50 years ago it was raining much much more and it was even snowing on Tel aviv, a think that will never happen again (unless there is a nuclear winter : P)
Europe is getting hotter and hotter every year,
The Ice on Antartica is melting down with each year.
Its all because of the modern life, the massive CO2 pollution that is caused by cars, industry, sprays, power plants etc...
Actually temperatures in the southeastern coast of Nort America are continuously getting colder, and the ice cap levels are raising. ITS A PHASE! It will pass over within a few years.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2009, 05:50:23 PM »

Shalom - Dox

Very well stated,   Dox.   

Back in the 1970's,   the talk from some was about the world being in a global cooling cycle.     

The Liberals have exploited the myth of man made global warming for political purposes.

In Glenn Beck's " An Inconvenient Book",   he devotes the first chapter of the book to providing data to prove that man made global warming is a hoax.     

Eb22, thank you             :)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2009, 06:34:17 PM »
Global warming is an issue that should be on the back burner until our economy gets back on its feet. Talk of taxing the coal industry and power companies that use coal is comical. All the power companies will do is pass the tax on to consumers who will soon be straining to keep their heads above water due to all the other taxes the federal, state and local governments have them penciled in for. With the down turn in the world economy people will be using a great deal less fossil fuels and that alone will go a long way in cleaning things up for now.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2009, 06:58:43 PM »
It is very difficult to separate the periods of warming and cooling that Earth experiences as part of nature from human environmental impact.  I do think that this is worth more study as the data gathered to date does not support any one scenario.
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2009, 09:52:29 PM »
To believe the global warming narrative, you have to believe three things: 

1.  That the world is getting warmer. 

The world actually is getting warmer.  In the 19th century, we were in what scientists are calling "a little ice age".  The world has progressively gotten warmer.

2.  That man is the cause of this warming.

This is nonsense.  Carbon emmissions actually will make the world colder in the long run.

3.  That global warming will lead to a calamity in the near future.

This is also nonsense.  The only way global warming will lead to a calamity is if we keep on spending billions upon billions of dollars to solve this fictitious problem, when we should be saving.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2009, 10:11:17 PM »
I voted that it is  a hoax.

When I see Al Gore giving up his private jet, limos, and his outrageous expenditures of energy at his mansion; then I will give it some thought.

But, presently, I see it as a ploy for revenue, lining the fatcats pockets.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2009, 10:59:49 PM »
It is a hoax.  Al Gore is a fool.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2009, 11:07:17 PM »
The theory of global warming isn't exactly incorrect...however, evidence is lacking that the so called increase of the world temperature is a result of human beings.  If the theory of global warming as a result of human beings were false, I still wouldn't be against cutting down on pollution and having cleaner fuel.  It's actually a good thing to keep the environment clean...if not for now, definately for future generations.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Nadav

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2009, 11:11:18 PM »

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2009, 11:14:38 PM »
It is a complete hoax. We couldn't pump enough CO2 into the atmosphere to warm up the earth if we tried! Not to mention that the earth is not static, it is a dynamic system, with a reactive biosphere. CO2 goes up? Well then so does plant and algae activity in response, it is self adjusting far beyond our ability to even keep up. Not to mention, all the evidence points to a 10,000 year ICE AGE coming! We should hope our CO2 emissions can warm up the place.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2009, 11:57:27 PM »
I think it's possible that humans could be effecting the temperature.  Even one volcano eruption has altered the planets temperature for years so it wouldn't be impossible for humans around the world to emit the same amount of particles into the air, or burn enough carbon to equal the same amount of heat.  I know most scientists believe it is man made but I will definitely listen to the scientists saying it is not happening.  What hurts the anti-global warming movement are these idiot scientists who take money from oil companies and make the anti argument seemed backed by oil.  I think the left and Al Gore have exaggerated it and making the jump that Katrina was because of global warming is the biggest fraudulent argument made to get peoples' attention.  I know there is compelling evidence of the carbon being emptied into the air at higher levels than ever and that affects the climate. 

We need to be energy independent.  That's the bottom line.    We stop funding Muslim, Russian, Nigerian, and Venezuelan oil and we don't have to hear as much complaining from the left.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2009, 12:07:34 AM »
I think it could be a warming trend before an Ice Age.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2009, 12:20:47 AM »

Yes, we better increase our carbon footprint to stop the next ice age.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2009, 12:22:24 AM »

Yes, we better increase our carbon footprint to stop the next ice age.

I don't think that would help, it might actually hasten it. I do think that there are some valid concerns but unfortunately I think that politicians have grossly abused the issue.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2009, 12:22:33 AM »

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2009, 02:33:00 AM »