Author Topic: Gas pistols  (Read 33484 times)

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Gas pistols
« on: March 05, 2009, 04:04:43 PM »
Shalom JTF!

Here are the greatest gas-pistols, European people can only buy gas pistols for self defence. Names + pictures of the guns:

Alfa 040

Czech Republic
Beautiful
Strong

Zoraki 914

Hungarian - Turkish (but really good)
Perfect for the hide wear
Strong / long life for the pistol, big magazine (14 bullets)

Baikal IZH-77 

Russia
Full IRON

FÉG GRP 88

Hungary
Safe
Iron
Strong
Pretty

Mayer & Söhne

Germany
Strong
Safe

Röhm RG 69

Germany
One of the best
Strong

Enjoy
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Gas pistols
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2009, 04:10:18 PM »
I would chose this one FÉG GRP 88 and this one Zoraki 914. They are looking nice and they are strong.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2009, 03:36:35 AM »
Good luck brother, by the way you have exactly 666 posts now.  :laugh: :::D ;D :P
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2009, 05:35:28 AM »
lol... :::D

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2009, 06:25:02 AM »

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2009, 06:26:03 AM »
He is a monkey!

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2009, 02:58:30 PM »
And this is the president of USA. Imagine Ronald Regean and Obama stand together...disgusting. Obama is president of idiots...

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2009, 06:04:27 PM »
Except me who has gas pistol?  :dance:

Offline Yonah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2009, 06:48:55 PM »
How strong are these gas pistols?
Obama must use a magic 8-ball, because if he were flipping a coin he'd be right about half of the time.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2009, 07:01:27 PM »
How strong are these gas pistols?

These are very good for self-defence. A bullet is same with a full gas spray bottle. The useful distance is around 5m.  :dance:

Offline Yonah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2009, 11:19:52 PM »
Do you know what the muzzle velocity, will it shoot through an apple or an orange, and how much noise does it make?

I saw a few of these at the local air gun store, but didn't really pay too much attention to them because they were around $200 and I was hoping to buy a real Torkarev instead, but now it looks like that isn't going to happen.
Obama must use a magic 8-ball, because if he were flipping a coin he'd be right about half of the time.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2009, 05:38:51 PM »
Do you know what the muzzle velocity, will it shoot through an apple or an orange, and how much noise does it make?

I saw a few of these at the local air gun store, but didn't really pay too much attention to them because they were around $200 and I was hoping to buy a real Torkarev instead, but now it looks like that isn't going to happen.

Very loud like a real gun.

Offline Yonah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2009, 06:34:30 PM »
Oh, it actually shoots a gas? I thought it fired a projectile propelled by compressed air. I saw a few fake guns in a local surplus store, that were neither real nor airsoft, and I thought that they were like this, but they turned out to be metal bb guns, so target shooting, I presume.

I've never even heard of a pistol that shoots CS gas before. What do the bullets look like? 9mm PAK or something completely different?

What sort of keywords should I look for to find one of these on eGun, and do I need some sort of permit?

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2009, 12:46:42 AM »
Oh, it actually shoots a gas? I thought it fired a projectile propelled by compressed air. I saw a few fake guns in a local surplus store, that were neither real nor airsoft, and I thought that they were like this, but they turned out to be metal bb guns, so target shooting, I presume.

I've never even heard of a pistol that shoots CS gas before. What do the bullets look like? 9mm PAK or something completely different?

What sort of keywords should I look for to find one of these on eGun, and do I need some sort of permit?

There are many types of the caliber, mine is 9mm PAK. It shoots OC, CS, CN etc gas, and very useful. You can buy it if you are over 18 years old. ;)

Offline Yonah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2009, 10:23:53 AM »
Do you know of any good online stores that sell them?

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2009, 10:26:26 AM »

I think you can't order online. Where do you live? If you want wear your pistol, you should requir a permession from the police, they will give you in a few weeks.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2009, 10:27:19 AM »

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2009, 10:29:28 AM »

http://www.steelhawkairsoft.com/gaspistols.html

Those guns aren't the best and very expensive, it is good for a collection, but for self-defence I wouldn't choose.

Offline Yonah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2009, 02:33:38 PM »

I think you can't order online. Where do you live? If you want wear your pistol, you should requir a permession from the police, they will give you in a few weeks.

I live in Gdansk. I looked in to getting a real gun, but I'm told that the process of acquiring a permit would take several months, and I won't be here for that long.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2009, 02:39:45 PM »

I live in Gdansk. I looked in to getting a real gun, but I'm told that the process of acquiring a permit would take several months, and I won't be here for that long.

I was in Poland in 2006. Gdansk is a dock city. I was in Krawkow, Litvorovka Tatra Mountain, Zakopane, Vielicka mine, and in Auswitz.  :'( >:( Where are you moving? Israel?  :dance:

Offline Yonah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2009, 06:06:01 PM »
I want to move to Israel in August, but if that doesn't happen, I'll just go to the US and spend the winter there.

http://www.teszvesz.hu/item626451775_walther_p22_gaz_riaszto_loszerekkel_extrakkal.html

I have to go to Germany soon; I should pick one up there. Fake guns here are expensive; CO2 airguns that in the US would sell for $100 are $400.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2009, 06:14:45 PM »
I want to move to Israel in August, but if that doesn't happen, I'll just go to the US and spend the winter there.

http://www.teszvesz.hu/item626451775_walther_p22_gaz_riaszto_loszerekkel_extrakkal.html

I have to go to Germany soon; I should pick one up there. Fake guns here are expensive; CO2 airguns that in the US would sell for $100 are $400.

I have a CO2 pistol too, and I want sell it. And it is one of the greatest, and German, exactly same with that German P22 gas pistol. Are you interested in my CO2 pistol?

Offline Yonah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2009, 08:10:18 PM »
Do you have any other 9mm PAK pistols? I would probably prefer a revolver.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2009, 03:48:29 AM »
Do you have any other 9mm PAK pistols? I would probably prefer a revolver.

I agree. I have semi-automatic called Zoraki 914, but that is really good. If I was you, I would buy an Alpha Czech revolver.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2009, 11:28:15 AM »
Buy a real gun and not a toy gun