Author Topic: TERRIFYING DREAM I HAD  (Read 1581 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
TERRIFYING DREAM I HAD
« on: March 08, 2009, 07:40:50 AM »
I believe that G-d gave me this HORRIBLE dream

I was out to eat, with friends, just eating, nothing more... I looked into the sky, and I saw 5 planes, it looked like a night time air show, but as I looked, they looked like foriegn planes- I told the people I was with (friends) that they were foriegn planes.. but these planes were NOT foriegn. THEY WERE OUR OWN PLANES.

Time passed, and my friends and I went out to eat.. As we were eating, there was a LARGE some type of Aircraft that I had not seen before in the sky- it had 5 points and there was 5 rockets, I said: "LOOK AT THAT THING!!! IT IS GOING TO SHOOT DOWN AT US!!!"  it didnt shoot at US, but several rockets shot about 10-20 miles away, and we saw the fire and it BURNED homes down.

Time passed again... we were getting USED TO SEEING BOMBS IN OUR OWN NATION. 
It was becoming COMMON-PLACE.

Then we were out... and this time, the rockets were above our heads, and in our paths, these rockets were setting fires all over, destroying everything in their path, EVERYWHERE.  People began to hide, hide wherever they could find a place, behind big cement walls, trees, ANYWHERE.
 People were dying EVERYWHERE in AMERICA from BOMBS.   

I, myself hat gotten PARALYZED by FEAR, for I NEVER THOUGHT IN MY LIFE I would EVER see ROCKETS IN AMERICA. EVER. There was NO PLACE safe- NO WHERE.  People I knew began to run, hide, they were scared. 

Somewhere, (I cant remember) if we didnt submit to something, all of the sudden we were placed at workplaces.  I was at this workplace, for what seemed like MONTHS...I started to question... When am I going home?!?  We had people that were called "TASKMASTERS" They were not 'bosses, or employers' they were taskmasters and that was what they were called. 
The one that was my taskmaster was an American of African descent, she looked so saddened, and I knew why.. I knew that the poor woman voted for B.H.O., she was so filled with sorrow and regret.. I remember her looking at me, she was showing me how to make this weapon, I cant remember what it was, but she was a Christian, and she then told me that; AsheDina, YOU MUST CONCENTRATE ON SURVIVING- this lady was really nice to me.. she directed me to a place where I cold make some trusted friends, but others she didnt help- these others were PROFOUND RACISTS, WHITE NATIONALISTS, and they were getting STRICTLY JUDGED, as they spewed hate toward mankind and their fellow Americans.

Some time passed.. I saw PROPAGANDA of the worst sort, it was ALL AGAINST ISRAEL, Obamas face was on so many billboards, it was ALL OVER the place...then as I was trying to make friends, BOMBS came into this place where I was, and I started running, day turned into night, BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS- fire everywhere, then there was NO PLACE to hide, NONE, I got paralyzed with fear, because I thought for sure that they would get me- I thought they could detect EVERY PLACE we were at, I could hear this EVIL "ARMY" yelling "WHERE ARE THE CHRISTIANS AND THOSE THAT SUPPORT ISRAEL?!" I could hear the biggest usurper of all, B.H.O. on top, leading this EVIL army, Jews were hunted, Christians were HUNTED- but most of all, Jews were HUNTED.

I was running, running... I stopped in some place, and there this lady or female was there, she seemed nice, but I looked at her again, she had on Eastern clothes, she was FULL of BLASPHEMY, she asked me to take a picture of her, and to 'come and be friends'  I just acted like I was stupid ort something...but a 'friend' said "I will take her picture' I thought, well, I BET that she will do something terrible.. he went to take her picture, and he got BLOWN UP.  But...I saw payment in FULL against this lying female, a BOMB hit her or some grenade, and she was BURNED and screaming.

Time had passed... and NO WHERE TO HIDE as BOMBS rained down on the USA, it was so hard to find a place to hide- the people I was with were not smart in SURVIVAL TACTICS.
I was then in a place like a garage, and I was so scared, I couldnt hardly move, and began to cry HARD.. Then a little girl showed up... she said, come this way!!
She began to tell me...AsheDina, they cant hear and see everything you say!!  I didnt believe her at first, then I remembered that the satan has NOT the power to know whats in your heart, GOD KNOWS US psalms 139. Then, I saw... a temporary hiding type place- many people were there, they were ALL PEOPLE that REFUSED to turn on GOD.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: TERRIFYING DREAM I HAD
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2009, 09:36:24 AM »
What a terrifying dream indeed. We need to destroy Iran's nuclear facuilty before that happens.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2009, 10:12:01 AM »
What a terrifying dream indeed. We need to destroy Iran's nuclear facuilty before that happens.

No, they will do NOTHING
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2009, 10:15:05 AM »

No, they will do NOTHING

We need to wake them up fast.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2009, 11:26:18 AM »
Hi Paulette, that was horrifying indeed. I think your dream was a sign of something brewing with our enemies. I am convinced they are going to attack us again as soon as they have the chance.

Shalom - Dox

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2009, 04:54:14 PM »
That is horrifying!!  We need to destroy Iran's nuclear facilities from the air ASAP!! 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2009, 04:57:13 PM »
Huh...strange dream...I have strange and horroric dreams too sometimes.  :o
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2009, 05:54:04 PM »
it had 5 points and there was 5 rockets

I wonder what the #5 means...

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2009, 10:17:34 PM »
it had 5 points and there was 5 rockets

I wonder what the #5 means...

I dont know. People that are Torah scholars would know (gematria)
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2009, 10:18:29 PM »
Five is the number of points in a pentagram, so maybe it has to do with Obama's armies being Satanic.

AsheDina I hope that it doesn't get that bad and if it does then I hope that truly righteous people will help each other as much as possible.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2009, 10:21:29 PM »
Five is the number of points in a pentagram, so maybe it has to do with Obama's armies being Satanic.

AsheDina I hope that it doesn't get that bad and if it does then I hope that truly righteous people will help each other as much as possible.

I was thinking the same thing- 5 pentagram- evil and satanic.  Yes, we will HAVE to watch over each other. DEF.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2009, 10:43:23 PM »
Certainly, I hope that this is just coincidence, but note this:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=91097

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2009, 10:57:02 PM »
Certainly, I hope that this is just coincidence, but note this:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=91097

No, no coincidence.  G-d says he does NOTHING in the earth without revealing his secrets to his servants. I KNOW this is coming. I KNOW IT.  I also like Wilkerson, he is a good Christian man, no guile
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2009, 11:42:37 PM »
Paulette, the US planes you saw in your dream may represent the traitors in our Country. our president is clearly a traitor by showing the upmost respect for our enemies. You do have a gift Paulette, the gift of premonition because you are an angel of hashem.
When you see what the future holds, it scares you and hurts you because you are on G-d's side and you know the enemy is coming.
G-d has let you see what may be happening in our future but don't be afraid, be strong and speak out against the injustices against our Country and Israel. I am sorry this dream upset you so much, but remember, it is a forewarning of things to come. This dream is also a warning to keep speaking out the truth to whomever will listen, you were meant to warn others and that is why you have this gift.

Shalom  Sis - Dox 

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2009, 11:50:30 PM »
I agree that Iran's nuclear program must be destroyed soon, or else we're doomed. Iran is a grave huge threat threatening Israel and America's very survival.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2009, 01:03:01 AM »
I agree that Iran's nuclear program must be destroyed soon, or else we're doomed. Iran is a grave huge threat threatening Israel and America's very survival.

I think one of the biggest problem is that, Iran has American weapons too. (F-14).  >:(
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2009, 01:44:51 AM »

I think one of the biggest problem is that, Iran has American weapons too. (F-14).  >:(

Don't worry about that, those F-14's are 35 years old with no parts since 1979, they are useful only as anchors for the Iranian navy.  :::D
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2009, 05:41:09 AM »
Interesting but horrifying dream...
aka Someone Else

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2009, 07:29:56 AM »
Interesting but horrifying dream...

This dream seemed to take HOURS.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline bob101

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2009, 07:16:45 PM »
Sounds like AA Allen's vision. ???
http://www.revlu.com/AAAllen.html

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2009, 07:24:47 PM »
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline bob101

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2009, 07:33:49 PM »
Insurrection by hoodlums :eat:

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2009, 08:08:52 PM »

Sounds like this pastor's vision.
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=91097  :thumbsdown:

My daughters and I discuss our dreams too, I had a dream pertaining to war, I saw flames across the ocean and one man came running toward me with burns. My daughter had a dream where she saw a mountain explode at the top and poison gas spewed from the mountain killing horses, cows and people.
My son also had a dream where he looked up to the sky and saw it was red, the color of blood, and even my grandson had a dream where he and his dad were at a gas station and he saw a mushroom cloud and fire. I have no doubts that something is coming down....too many people are having precognative dreams and most of them pertain to war. Paulettes dream had so many details about war, she had a vision through her dream of what is to come. Obamas pro islamic agenda just might be a little more detailed than we first imagined!

Shalom - Dox