Author Topic: Obama's speech to the Iranian people  (Read 1644 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
Re: Obama's speech to the Iranian people
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2009, 02:23:11 AM »
He obviously does not know my parents culture , they are a paranoid people, statements like this will make the Persian people  qustion the U.S  and  make the leaders just laugh.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2009, 06:56:13 AM »
He obviously does not know my parents culture , they are a paranoid people, statements like this will make the Persian people  qustion the U.S  and  make the leaders just laugh.
HE'S AN IDIOT THE ONLY CULTURE HE KNOWS IS RAP CULTURE AND INDONESIAN
« Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 03:57:00 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2009, 09:20:31 AM »
How grotesque! Barack Hussein Obama is addressing the Muslim Nazi monsters who rule Iran in the most complimentary manner possible. And Obama repeatedly praises the "Islamic Republic of Iran", which is the Iran that was created after the 1979 Khomeini Nazi revolution.

Obama is a traitor to the United States and an enemy of Western civilization. And he is using the office of the presidency to advance his evil agenda.

I hope and pray that the new Israeli government ignores Obama, and destroys Iran's nuclear bomb-making program immediately. Unfortunately, Israeli leaders are also traitors and so the chances of that happening are slim. Which is why JTF must grow quickly to pressure Israel's pathetic leaders to act.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2009, 09:30:46 AM »
Yes, of cause Obama is exactly what you told us. You have not    exaggerated.

Have you heard of the official Iranian response?

Here it is:

"We welcome the interest of the American government to settle differences. The American government should realise its previous mistakes and make an effort to amend them in order to put aside differences.

The Obama administration so far has just talked. By words and talking the ... problems between Iran and America can not be solved.

Nowruz (the Iranian New Year which falls on Friday) is a sign of fundamental development in nature and Obama should learn from this to make fundamental changes in his policy towards Iran.

Supporting Israel is not a friendly gesture and the new year is an opportunity for the United States to change this policy.

By fundamentally changing its behaviour America can offer us a friendly hand. So far what we have received have been unfriendly fists. Unlimited sanctions which still continue and have been renewed by the United States are wrong and need to be reviewed.

The Iranian nation has shown that it can forget hasty behaviour but we are awaiting practical steps by the United States.
(Reporting by Parisa Hafezi; Editing by Richard Williams)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2009, 11:39:31 AM »
This is exactly what the braindead American public wanted. They wanted no more "war" under any circumstances and Obama's campaign pledge of not attacking Iran resonated with them. After Bush cried wolf twice, the people were not about to listen to any other claims of Middle Eastern WMDs, however well-founded they were.

And Chaim, let's not forget the Israeli public is at fault too. "Defying" their "greatest ally" in the world, the United States, is unthinkable to most of them.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2009, 11:41:27 AM »
I don't think bush would ever make a similar speech to any muslim country. Whats sad is that most Americans don't even know that the Iranian president is a terrorist!

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2009, 01:42:56 PM »
I just read the article.  I cant stand to hear him speak.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2009, 03:55:14 PM »
How grotesque! Barack Hussein Obama is addressing the Muslim Nazi monsters who rule Iran in the most complimentary manner possible. And Obama repeatedly praises the "Islamic Republic of Iran", which is the Iran that was created after the 1979 Khomeini Nazi revolution.

Obama is a traitor to the United States and an enemy of Western civilization. And he is using the office of the presidency to advance his evil agenda.

I hope and pray that the new Israeli government ignores Obama, and destroys Iran's nuclear bomb-making program immediately. Unfortunately, Israeli leaders are also traitors and so the chances of that happening are slim. Which is why JTF must grow quickly to pressure Israel's pathetic leaders to act.
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gWi9hJXmHRyYjNwd_IH3RL3abpkwD971V7S00

Israel's Peres sends holiday greeting to Iran

By JOSEF FEDERMAN – 35 minutes ago

JERUSALEM (AP) — Israeli President Shimon Peres sent a rare greeting to the people of Iran on Friday, praising what he called a great and ancient culture and saying they would be better off without their hard-line leadership.

The greeting coincided with a video message sent by President Obama to Iran in which he said the U.S. is prepared to end years of strained relations if Tehran tones down its bellicose rhetoric.

Peres, a Nobel peace laureate, talked of the warm ties that once existed between the two countries under the pro-U.S. shah, who was overthrown in 1979, and voiced hope that they could once again live in peace.

"I turn to the noble Iranian nation in the name of the ancient Jewish nation and wish that it return to its rightful place among developed nations," he said.

But in an interview accompanying the greeting, Peres took a tougher tone toward Iran's leaders, branding the leaders who came to power in the 1979 Islamic revolution "religious fanatics" and predicting that Iranians would eventually overthrow them.

"I think the Iranian nation will topple these leaders. Leaders that do not serve the people will, in the end, the nation will get rid of them," Peres said in the interview.

"It's such a rich country with such a rich culture," he added. "On the one hand I look at Iran with admiration because of its history and on the other hand with sorrow because of what's happened to it."

Peres' blessing for the Persian Nowruz holiday was broadcast on the Farsi-language service of the Voice of Israel radio station. The station said the interview would air on Monday. The station claims to have several million listeners in Iran, though it was not immediately clear how many people had heard the message.

Israel and Iran enjoyed close ties before the 1979 Islamic Revolution, which toppled the U.S.-backed shah and brought to power a clerical leadership hostile to the Jewish state.

Iran's president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, has repeatedly called for the destruction of Israel and questioned whether the Holocaust occurred. Israel also accuses Iran of supporting hostile Arab militant groups, including Hamas and Hezbollah, and says Iran is trying to develop nuclear weapons.

Peres took aim at Ahmadinejad's Holocaust denial. "Since when is he an expert on the Jewish Holocaust? Was he at Auschwitz? What does he know? All day he makes speeches and speeches, but they are destroying the nation. They won't so quickly destroy us."

In his aired greeting, Peres turned his focus to the Iranian people and offered a Nowruz blessing.

"Our relations with the Iranian nation knew days of prosperity, even in modern times as we shared with you our experience in agriculture, industry, development of science and medicine and we developed with you the best relations possible," he said.

"To our dismay, our diplomatic relations are at a low point flowing from the desires leading the current leaders of your land to act in every way possible against the state of Israel and its people, but I am confident that the day we are hoping for is not far, when the good neighborly relations and the cooperation will flourish in all fields for the welfare of our nations and for the betterment of our common future."

Peres spoke in Hebrew for most of the blessing, but then ended his address with a traditional Persian holiday greeting in Farsi: "May your Nowruz be a victory, and every day be Nowruz!"

Meir Javedanfar, an independent Iranian-born analyst living in Israel, called Peres' statements "very significant."

He said both Peres and Obama were aware that Iran is preparing to hold a presidential election and are hopeful that they can encourage voters to choose a new moderate leadership.

"Iranian right-wingers thrive on demonizing the U.S. and Israel," he said. "This is basically to counter that, with the hope that the people of Iran will vote against extremism."

He said Peres also might be trying to encourage the people of Iran to embrace Obama's diplomatic overture. "We should try not to allow the provocative messages of Ahmadinejad to destroy the rapprochement," he said.

Farnoush Ram, a broadcaster at the Israeli radio station, said Peres' predecessor, Iranian-born Moshe Katsav, had also sent Nowruz messages to Iran in the past, but this was the first blessing since Ahmadinejad took office.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2009, 03:56:02 PM »
I don't like this monkey president. He don't know what he is talking about. He want to find a diplomatical way with Iran. How would you try to find a diplomatical way with a democracy and a dictatorship?? It's not possible!!
It's like a Nazi and a Jew have to find a way to be friends. It's not possible! War is the only possible solution.

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2009, 04:20:08 PM »

I am nauseous.
aka Someone Else

Moshe92

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2009, 05:05:24 PM »
This shows how we were right in our concern about Obama's connections to Islam.

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2009, 07:35:39 PM »

The Iranian people are not the only ones that are paranoid. I'm paranoid that he gave the speech in the first place.  :fright:

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2009, 09:25:46 AM »
UPDATE
An Iranaian Diplomat has stated "Mr. Obama did not come across as a Manly Man."

She also stated "We have taken Mr. Obama's remarks in account and we have decided to compromise with Mr. Obama, we are going to finish out Nuclear program by the end of this year"

- Fox News
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2009, 11:09:27 AM »
I can't hardly stomach him anymore.  We all knew he had muslim ties and now he is congratulating them on their culture which stands for terrorism.  Actually Obama reminds me of Ellis in the first movies Die Hard.  He goes to Hans Gruber to negotiate handing over John McClain ( Bruce Willis- Cop) and McClain calls him on his cell phone and tells Ellis to shut up because he doesn't know who hes dealing with, (A well known Terrorist.)  Ellis continues to spout off and act cocky, and Gruber decides to shoot him.   Obama says there are no more enemy combatants, like we don't have to fear Iran, Syria, N. Korea, Russia, and other communist nations.   I can say with all certainty I know what Obama's agenda is, and it isn't very pretty!

Offline bob101

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2009, 04:36:47 PM »
crazy :o