Author Topic: Preserving Western Civilization Conference CD's Available  (Read 433 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Preserving Western Civilization Conference CD's Available
« on: March 25, 2009, 12:17:16 PM »
Back in the beginning of February, I attended the Preserving Western Civilization conference in Baltimore.  I even put up a post about the conference to see if anyone from this forum might want to go as well.  MikeyChua was nice enough to offer me a free ticket, so I took him up on the offer. 

So since I was the only JTF'er there, I thought I'd let you all know that conference CD's are now available for purchase.  For those of you were thinking of coming to the conference but couldn't make it, I would check this out.  Here's the information:

Preserving Western Civilization CD Sets

These 11 CD sets are selling for $50.00 inclusive of shipping costs. To order, please send a check or money order with your mailing address to:

PWC
P.O. Box 4694
Crofton, MD 21114

Checks should be made out to PWC.

For any questions, please send private messages to MikeyChua. 

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Preserving Western Civilization Conference CD's Available
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2009, 03:16:42 PM »
That sounds like fun to go though check out what those evil people at the ADL who are supposedly trying to fight anti semetism though who smear Kahane Hashem Yikom Damo have to say: http://www.adl.org/main_Extremism/PWC_Conference.htm
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt