Author Topic: Arab States to Issue Israel an Ultimatum  (Read 792 times)

Offline Geert Akbar

• Full JTFer
    • My JTF video zootube channel
Arab States to Issue Israel an Ultimatum
« on: March 30, 2009, 08:38:18 PM »
(IsraelNN.com) The Arab League is formulating an ultimatum to be issued Monday warning Israel that it must accept the League's terms for an Arab-Israel agreement. If Israel refuses, the Arab League statement indicates, the offer will be off the table. Meanwhile, the Arab League is hosting a leader charged with racist massacres of non-Arabs in his own country.

If approved by the Arab leaders attending the Arab League meeting in Qatar on Monday, the statement will declare that the proposed agreement, credited to Saudi Arabia, will soon be rescinded if Israel fails to accept it. The draft was composed by Arab foreign ministers meeting ahead of the summit.

The 2002 Saudi Initiative, as it has come to be known, calls for: 1) full Israeli withdrawal from all lands under Jewish sovereignty since 1967, including Jerusalem, the Golan Heights and all of Judea and Samaria; 2) Israeli agreement to accept Arab war refugees; 3) Israeli acceptance of a Palestinian Arab state in Judea, Samaria and Gaza, with Jerusalem as its capital. In exchange, the Arab states would agree to enter into a peace agreement with Israel, and "consider the Arab-Israeli conflict ended."

Knesset Member Ahmed Tibi, head of the Arab Renewal Movement faction, will be attending some Arab League meetings. According to the Hebrew-language Ha'aretz newspaper, Tibi is pushing for the Arab League to call on the international community to force Israel to accept the creation of a Palestinian state.

Aside from the ultimatum, the Arab leaders will be discussing a roster of 26 items. Of these, a separate agenda item is devoted to Syria's claims on the Golan Heights. The League will also hold sessions on the incoming Israeli government and the situation in southern Lebanon, as well as the issue of Hamas-Fatah clashes in the Palestinian Authority. Other topics include the international financial crisis, the situation in Iraq and Somalia, as well as the International Criminal Court's arrest warrant for Sudan's leader Omar al-Bashir - who will be at the Qatar meeting despite the warrant. Bashir is charged with facilitating the mass killings of Sudanese non-Arabs in Darfur.

A key Arab leader, Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak, will not be attending the Arab League Summit, according to the Arabic media, because of what he sees as Qatar's interference in negotiations over the return of abducted IDF soldier Gilad Shalit. In addition, Egypt is incensed at Qatar's intention to host Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad at the Arab League Summit, as well as what Mubarak sees as ongoing criticism of Egypt on the Al-Jazeera network, hosted in Qatar.
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Re: Arab States to Issue Israel an Ultimatum
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2009, 09:35:37 PM »
I like the subject title of this thread.

As if Arab states have never issued ultimatums to Israel before now.
Give me a break.
Arabs are always issuing some sort of ultimatum, jihad, fatwa, and any other garbage they can come up with.

Offline Geert Akbar

• Full JTFer
    • My JTF video zootube channel
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2009, 11:14:36 PM »
I didn't make it up, Arutz Sheva entitled this article that.
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2009, 11:27:59 PM »
Zbikowski,

I know you did not make it up.  My reply was sarcastic to the entire article.
As I stated before, my point, was the very fact, that Arabs are always issuing some sort of ultimatum, fatwa, jihad, and any other threat that suits their fancy.

All that being said, I appreciate you posting this thread and I thank you for doing so.

Take care, be well, and continue to expose Arab hypocrisy.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2009, 01:31:19 AM »
I wish Israel would give the Arab states an ultimatum.  Either you leave us alone and let us live here in peace, or THERE WILL BE NO MORE ARAB STATES!!

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2009, 01:35:47 AM »
 :::DWhat a joke!!! :::D Didn't they (Palestinians) just get pummeled a few weeks back? And where were all their silent allies? Could it be that they knew they would get slaughtered if they intervened? It is only by the grace of Israel (I wish Israel had done to them what they have tried to do to Israel since forever) that there is even anything left of them. How disgraceful can a people be that loots their own humanitarian aid convoys, hides behind civilians, fights out of schools and churches, sends their mothers and children to sacrifice themselves, targets ANY Jew - military or civilian, depends on their enemy for medical treatment, etc? Am I right? I don't know, it just seems that way to me.

I do worry about the haughty attitude obama (from now on I refuse to capitalize his name, he is worse than worthless) has towards Israel and most anyone who is an ally. It seems he wants to form alliances with our (US) enemies and disrespect and back stab our allies. obama is a loser just like his muslim accomplices.

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2009, 04:28:10 AM »
Israel should give them Kahane's ultimatum on land for peace:  We keep the land, and you'll get the peace. 

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2009, 04:40:27 PM »
blah blah blah
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2009, 04:46:19 PM »
They know, that this is not acceptable. Quranimals ...
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2009, 04:47:43 PM »

I have an idea for the Israeli response to the ultimatum.

:nuke:
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2009, 05:28:46 PM »
I'm frankly surprised at the dismissive tone in this thread about such public threats.  While Israel has long faced these enemies, Israel has not faced one reality in its few years of existence as a modern nation:  An American president like Obama, who (whether through naivete or something considerably darker) genuinely favors the enemies of Israel.