Author Topic: Solution for Cornlicker virus  (Read 454 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Solution for Cornlicker virus
« on: March 31, 2009, 09:22:16 PM »
Here is my recommendation for all of those who use the degenerate Operating system known as Microsoft Windows... Just shut down your machine from 12AM this morning till 12AM on Thursday morning.... It is said that this nasty virus will afflict many Windows machines with the possibility it may shut down the internet. I would prefer that the internet remain usable during the day so I would advise all those users who just use their computers to surf the web to refrain from doing so for just this one day, April 1... After the security experts are able to determine the target of this virus then they should know better what users should do.

I don't run windows so I am not concerned about my machines. I am concerned that the internet traffic generated by this virus will disrupt the network...

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5iIviwBzilECaCi-uweVTx2KeXagAD979ADVO0

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Solution for Cornlicker virus
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2009, 09:38:20 PM »
Thanks Muman I already planned on doing that but it's a good idea you posted it

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2009, 09:57:14 PM »
I just cant afford to do that.  I ran the microsoft scan, and every other scan imaginable. 

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2009, 10:00:14 PM »
Even though I will take these precautions, I just have a strong feeling that this is an April Fool's joke.
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2009, 04:30:43 AM »
its possible