Author Topic: Animals are Muslims, too!!!!!!  (Read 857 times)

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Animals are Muslims, too!!!!!!
« on: April 01, 2009, 04:18:16 AM »

Warning: This video contains some vile Islamic teachings on the subject of homosexuality, pedophilia, sodomy, onanism, necrophilia and bestiality. Not for the squeamish.

But the memorable line from the Muslim apologist was Animals are Muslims, too!!!
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Animals are Muslims, too!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2009, 04:24:56 AM »
This is disgusting.  :o

I can't believe he said it!

"You know animals are Muslims too."  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2009, 06:01:57 AM »
I think he meant to say "... Muslims are animals too".

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2009, 06:08:57 AM »
 :::D :::D @ 8:52mnt: "If an animal woman wants to take the detached penis of her own animal man and have sex with it, it is completely OK".

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2009, 06:52:34 AM »
:::D :::D @ 8:52mnt: "If an animal woman wants to take the detached penis of her own animal man and have sex with it, it is completely OK".

This is real quranimal stuff.  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2009, 07:00:20 AM »
Christian Prince is an anti-Semite. He doesn't believe that the Jews of today are really the real Jews, whatever that means.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2009, 07:58:59 AM »
Who is Christian Prince ?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2009, 08:22:05 AM »
Who is Christian Prince ?

Yes, I didn't know this person too.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2009, 08:42:45 AM »
Christian Prince is the guy debating with the Muslim in the Pal Talk chat room in the video.

I've been in his room before. He does seem to be anti-Muslim, which is a good thing. His room is popular and attracts a lot of anti-Muslim people.

However he's an anti-Semite. He sometimes hides this better than others.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2009, 08:46:41 AM »
Such a shame, I am sorry to hear that.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2009, 08:47:57 AM »
Such a shame, I am sorry to hear that.

I think it's sad too. Unfortunately not everyone who is anti-Muslim is a good person.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2009, 09:16:14 AM »
Christian Prince is an anti-Semite. He doesn't believe that the Jews of today are really the real Jews, whatever that means.

Shalom sister RubyStars,

I am not sure if you are referring to the very same Arabic Christian guy on Zootube who is very pro-Israel and anti-muslim. Where does he say that he "does not believe that the Jews of today are really the real Jews"? I am very interested in seeing the URL link to where he allegedly says that as I have seen no evidence to date which would lead me to conclude that he is a Jew-hating antisemite. On the contrary, the dozens of videos I have seen to date on Zootube are all brilliant and all of them praise the Jews and the sate of Israel and they all say that the land of so-called "Palestine" never existed and does NOT belong to the muslims but that the Jews actually OWN this land as it was given to us by G-d.

Are we talking about the same person here?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2009, 12:07:59 PM »
I stand by my statement 100%. If he has changed over the past few years then that may be a good thing, but back when I visited his room he and his admins would sometimes say bad things about Jews. He is a believer in replacement theology.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2009, 08:52:41 PM »
Around 2004 Christian Prince offered for me to be a moderator in his room. I accepted because I thought that it was an interesting anti-Islam room and I'd only visited a few times and heard some good stuff when I was there. I saw someone in there badmouthing Jews and spouting replacement theology and so I red dotted them, which makes them unable to post in the room or speak on the mic. Apparently that person was a well-respected member in that room and Christian Prince got angry with me and asked me why I'd red dotted the guy. I explained it was because he was saying anti-Semitic things.

Then both Christian Prince and a female moderator told me basically that they agreed with the guy saying anti-Semitic things and that they believed that the Jews of today are not the Jews of the Bible. They were advancing the Khazar theory and also saying that it was Christians, not Jews, who inherited the promises in the Bible.

Most of what Christian Prince told me, he said in private messages, but his moderator was speaking out in the room about Jews. Of course they didn't let me be a moderator anymore.

At the time he always kept saying Inshallah a lot too, which I thought was strange for an anti-Islam person.

I think he is anti-Islam, which of course would include Palescumians, but I don't really think he's really friendly with Jewish people, although he may seem to be sometimes. I hope he's changed his mind since then but I don't really trust him. I think he grew up in that Arab culture that hates Jews and even though he became a Christian I don't think he ever completely let go of his Muslim upbringing.

I give him credit for the good things he does, and I'm glad he's exposing the evils of Islam. However I want people at JTF to realize the full picture here and not necessarily assume someone's their friend because they hate Muslims.