Author Topic: Do any of you agree that there is an un eased feeling with the Muslims now?  (Read 893 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I just have a knot in my stomach, an un eased feeling.  Obama is basically belly crawling to the Muslim maniacs and they see this as true weakness.  I have a strange un easy feeling something is in the air and it will make 911 look small.  He is damn near kissing Iran's behind and Iran told him to shove off.  Anyone else getting this un easy feeling?  I mean he called the Taliban, who were in cohoots with Alqueda for 911 moderates.  This is just too dangerous and I don't like this feeling at all.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
I just have a knot in my stomach, an un eased feeling.  Obama is basically belly crawling to the Muslim maniacs and they see this as true weakness.  I have a strange un easy feeling something is in the air and it will make 911 look small.  He is damn near kissing Iran's behind and Iran told him to shove off.  Anyone else getting this un easy feeling?  I mean he called the Taliban, who were in cohoots with Alqueda for 911 moderates.  This is just too dangerous and I don't like this feeling at all.

1400 years of Muslam are over, so they are prone for any type of misadventure at any places. This is prone to be translated as they are prone for high type of misadventure at high places. Deduct three and half years from Dec' 2012 and the situation may be lurking nearby.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
When were the Arabs every "eased" ?

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Perhaps M.Wolf is expressing a peaking of the gut feeling phenomenon.

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Yes Wolf, I have had this feeling since I first learned he was running for President, and the feeling got worse after I found out he was a muslim.
I am sure you noticed that Obama is not making any attempts to hide what he has planned for our Country.
Obamas arrogance alone reveals his devious intentions.

Shalom - Dox 

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
I too, from the first moment I saw Obama come on the scene had a very uneasy feeling about him.  As each day progressed and I learned more about him, his radical associates, his politics, his family, his religion, and his convoluted biography/image he created for himself; I knew we were in for some big trouble.

Now that he has been elected, all my fears are becoming steps closer to realities.

I am beginning to really believe that during the campaign when Biden made the statement that Obama will be tested by some large scale attack with in a year of him taking office; is going to come true.

The terrorists are laughing at Obama and what he is doing to the U.S.A..
They see him and his actions as a joke and an invitation to do as they please.

I think we all need to be ready for whatever is too come.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
I'm worried about a Jihad, myself....
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
I think we all know whats in store in the next few years.  I hope people wake up soon.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
And now he bows infront of the Saudi King, how disgusting
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
I also have an uneasy feeling.  And you're so right, MasterWolf1, about how disgusting it was for the President ofthe United States (and I don't care who he/she is) to bow down in front of the Saudi King or any king.  Besides being disgusting and sickening, it's totally inappropriate.  But the truth is that this doesn't surprise me because, metaphorically speaking, this President's whole philosophy is to bow down before the world.  This is exactly why, for example, North Korea thinks nothing now of having their long-range missiles launched. 

I believe that, after we attacked Iraq, like it or not, the Muzzies had a certain respect for President Bush.  This could be why we were not attacked since, thank G-d.  Can we say the same for this President?  I'm afraid not.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
After seeing the shvartza President in action this past week selling America and its people down the river I feel panic not unease. The filthy animal did more damage to America in one week then all the other presidents did since FDR. If this is allowed to continue even for the duration of his first term I honestly feel there will not be much left to salvage of the American way of life.   
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
Yes, I'm worried.  It will take time for the Muslims to regroup and reorganize but they will be back.  It takes time for plots to be planned and carried out.  9-11 took a while to carry out and there may be operatives who have arrived in the USA as we speak.  I'm thinking late 2011 will not be a good time. 

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
I think MW, you are right.

Muslims are different from normal people. They only understand hard actions. This is their language.

If you try to be nice to them, it will never work. They will attack you only harder.

But if you show them your military superiority and your will to win, they fall down in front of you and whimper like beaten dogs.

There is no middle way if you deal with this kind of people.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
I can't believe that in less than a decade we went halfway around the world to get rid of one Hussein and now we have one as the President!  America has lost its damn collective mind.

Generation of the dog, indeed.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Ive had the feeling since Nov 4th
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2