Author Topic: Islam 'insulted' by alleged child killer's mug shot, says husband  (Read 1652 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Islam 'insulted' by alleged child killer's mug shot, says husband

By KIM JANSSEN, Staff Writer

The police booking photo of alleged child killer Nour Hadid released Tuesday is an "insult against our religion," says Hadid's husband, Alaeddin.

Orland Park police detectives say the 26-year-old Muslim woman was treated as any other suspect in a murder probe would be, and they did not intend to humiliate her when they photographed her Sunday without her headscarf and wearing only a skimpy top.

Nour Hadid is accused of beating her 2-year-old niece Bhia Hadid to death over four days at her home on the 9000 block of West 140th Street. The child had 55 separate bruises and was beaten "from head to toe," according to prosecutors, who say Hadid confessed.

But Alaeddin Hadid - who insists his wife is innocent - said Orland Park police are "really going to be in big trouble" for releasing the woman's booking photo to the news media after she was charged with first-degree murder.

The Hadids are Muslims and Nour "never leaves the home without covering up," said Alaeddin, who's vowed to sue.

By custom, some practicing Muslim women wear the hijab, or headscarf, and cover their arms and legs when in public.

In the mug shot, a bare-headed and obviously emotional Nour appears to be protecting her modesty with her hands.

"It is against our religion; we do not do this in our culture," Alaeddin said.

"People have been calling me about this all day."

Bhia Hadid's funeral took place Thursday.

Suicide threats

Orland Park police Cmdr. Chuck Doll said the mug shot was taken "for identification purposes" before Hadid made her confession. Her headscarf was handed back to her after the photo was taken, Doll said.

"A matron was with her at all times while she was in our custody," Doll said. A matron is a law enforcement official who works with women held in custody. "She was wearing a tank top, and she had the headscarf when she was interviewed."

The headscarf later was taken from her after she made suicide threats, he said.

A sobbing Hadid appeared without the headscarf at the Bridgeview courthouse Tuesday and is being held without bail at the Cermak Medical Center at the Cook County Jail, where she remains on suicide watch.

Police have said her husband's possible involvement in Bhia's death still is under investigation.

Nour Hadid's attorney, Frank Celani, said he hopes to speak with her today about the mug shot.

Respecting the accused

Islamic advocacy groups seem wary of taking up Hadid's cause.

Spokesmen for the Council on Islamic American Relations, the Islamic Society of North America and the Bridgeview Mosque Foundation all declined to comment Thursday.

But Dr. Mohammed Sahloul, chairman of the Council of Islamic Organizations of Chicago, said that while police should follow the usual procedures with all defendants, "they should respect the modesty of the accused."

Sahloul, who made it clear he was not aware of the Hadid case and was speaking in general terms about the hijab, pointed out that Muslim women are allowed to wear hijabs in photos for their state IDs.

"If it's for the purposes of identification and they cover in public, then that's going to be more effective in identifying them anyway," he said.

Former chairman Kareem Irfan said, "It's particularly humiliating because she appears to be in her underwear.

"I don't condone what she's alleged to have done.

"But if it was a nun accused of these crimes, would they treat her the same way?"

Kim Janssen can be reached at [email protected] or (708) 633-5998.

Source: http://www.southtownstar.com/news/1520478,041009mugshot.article
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
Re: Islam 'insulted' by alleged child killer's mug shot, says husband
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2009, 12:42:09 PM »
One would think that more attention would be put on the beaten and dead child than the picture of the person who did it.  A photo ID is required to maintain the case file and to ensure that, if found guilty, no grounds for appeal would hold up.
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2009, 01:01:03 PM »
So, this Muslim (the religion of peace and tolerance) woman kills a baby, confesses to police, then threatens to commit suicide while in police custody, police remove headscarf from her possession (so she could not hang herself with it), took her booking photo after her confession and suicide threats, and later when this nutjob calmed down police returned her headscarf.

Now, her equally insane husband is upset about her idiotic booking photo because it does not protect his crazy wife's modesty, so he wants to sue.

No mention anywhere about  the baby she confessed to killing.  The baby is totally irrelevant to these sick people.

So, I think the police should have let this crazy piece of Muslim trash have her headscarf and let her kill herself with it.

And that truly would be justice.
(But, I'm sure if that would happen her crazy Muslim sick husband would probably sue as well, on the grounds that the police should have taken her headscarf as to prevent her suicide)....
Anyway, you slice it, dice it, and reassemble it with these Muslim loons there is no way to win.
I like Gert Wilders position more and more each day.....
Don't let any more of these Muslim freaks to immigrate here any more.   

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2009, 01:19:54 PM »
Yes AG, this is exactly what I think too. They are so evil and twisted, debate is not possible with them.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2009, 01:29:46 PM »
These bandits think they can go around like in the time of cowboys commiting crimes and wearing masks
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2009, 01:42:00 PM »
These bandits think they can go around like in the time of cowboys commiting crimes and wearing masks

Mord,

As you can tell from my posts how I feel about Muslims, crimes against women and children, and injustices against the innocents; but I have to tell you that your above quote gave me a much needed giggle and smile.
These bandits do think they can commit crimes with masks on like in the time of cowboys.

But, I still want them GONE!!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2009, 03:28:36 PM »
I feel really sad for that baby, they were so helpless and innocent and they were viciously attacked and murdered by that beast.  :'(

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2009, 03:07:37 AM »
Why didn't that quaranimaless didn't smile for he Kodak moment?  It's not every day you beat your 2 year old niece to death.  Isn't there some passage in their Koran terror manual about she-scuzlims getting 72 Chippendale dancers in their fictitious heaven for that?

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2009, 03:39:49 AM »
Why didn't that quaranimaless didn't smile for he Kodak moment?  It's not every day you beat your 2 year old niece to death.  Isn't there some passage in their Koran terror manual about she-scuzlims getting 72 Chippendale dancers in their fictitious heaven for that?

Wouldn't that be the be all end all.
Imagine if the women of Radical Islam had 72 Chippendale dancers in their fictitious heaven.
The women already blow themselves up to go to their supposed beautiful fictitious heaven, but if they had real incentive, how many more would blow themselves in favor of some "booty".

It might even be the reason for Radical Islamic women to start their own version of a women's movement.
Now, that would be a sight to see.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2009, 08:29:56 AM »
I can't help but think about what some random Muslim would think after looking at her photo on the left. Even though she's in obvious distress at being disrobed he would still say that she was at fault for being uncovered in public and say some awful painful punishment should be done to her, just like they think that it's a woman's fault for having sex outside of marriage if she gets raped.

Of course if this woman really did what she is accused of she deserves whatever punishment would happen.