Author Topic: Obama brother accused of UK sex assault  (Read 1302 times)

Offline Dr. Yisrael

• Full JTFer
  • we are all the same
Obama brother accused of UK sex assault
« on: April 12, 2009, 07:11:03 AM »
PLEASE READ IT HERE
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/260464/Barrack-Obama-brother-Samson-Obama-refused-entry-to-UK-over-allegations-of-attempted-sex-attack-on-young-girl.html

By Gloria De Piero, 11/04/2009
AMERICAN president Barack Obama's half brother was REFUSED a visa to enter the UK after being accused of an attempted sex attack on a young girl in Berkshire.

The News of the World can reveal that Kenya-based Samson Obama tried to get into Britain on his way to Washington for his family's big day, the historic inauguration in January.

But eagle-eyed immigration officials at East Midlands Airport, using the latest biometric tests, discovered he was linked to an incident here last November. The hi-tech database revealed that Samson - who manages a mobile phone shop just outside Nairobi - was the same man arrested by British police after he approached a group of young girls, including a 13 year-old, and allegedly tried to sexually assault one of them.

BIG DAY: Obama is sworn in
BIG DAY: Obama is sworn in

He then followed them into a cafe where he became aggressive and was asked to leave by the owner. That's when police were called and Samson was arrested.

He supplied officers with his mother's address in Bracknell but gave them a false ID, claiming to be Henry Aloo, believed to be a genuine asylum seeker.

Mum Kezia, 67, has lived in Bracknell for six years. She married the US president's father Barack Obama Snr in Kenya when she was a teenager.

Following Samson's arrest he was fingerprinted but not charged, then left the country. However, all his details were stored on the Home Office's new database of prints and biometric details. And that's what finally pinpointed Samson's link to the world's most powerful leader - as he tried to slip back into Britain to visit relatives en route to the swearing-in ceremony.

This was obviously an extremely sensitive issue when it was flashed up by the database

The White House was informed and a Home Office source told the News of the World: "This was obviously an extremely sensitive issue when it was flashed up by the database.

"But the system is designed to flag up people who have come to the attention of the police in the UK and are then trying to return."

It is thought that Samson - one of the President's 11 half brothers and sisters by his father who had four partners - managed to travel on to Washington by boarding a connecting flight to the US from East Midlands.

FAMILY MAN: President Obama with brother in younger days
FAMILY MAN: President Obama with brother in younger days

He was able to do so despite not having a UK visa because he remained in transit and never left the airport. A stewardess from nearby Nottingham told her local newspaper how she met him on his flight to America. Dawn Stewart, of Sherwood, described how Samson told her his nickname was Abo and said he was on his way to the US capital for the presidential swearing-in.

She recalled: "I asked him how he feels being the brother of the next president and he said, 'I can't tell you the depth of excitement we feel.'

"I asked what Barack was like as a teenager and he said he was always charismatic and calm."

The flight attendant said Samson claimed he had never travelled before and proudly showed her a headed letter from his half-brother requesting his three-week visa to the USA.

Last night a Home Office spokesman confirmed Samson Obama was refused a visa after immigration officers noticed one of the documents he supplied with his visa application was false. That led to further inquiries.

A UK Border Agency spokesman said: "We consider all visa applications based on their merits. We will oppose the entry of individuals to the UK where we believe their presence is not conducive to the public good.

"The UK's border controls are among the toughest in the world. All visa applicants are fingerprinted and checked against watchlists. Using this hi-tech system we have detected more than 5,600 attempts to use false identities since December 2007.

"Our officers in 135 countries are working with law enforcement agencies and airlines to clamp down on forged passports and visas."

PRESIDENT Obama's daughters Sasha and Malia are to get the pet puppy Dad promised. The Portuguese Water Dog, called Charlie, is expected Tuesday.  :) ;D :laugh:

The apple doesn't fall fare from the tree ey?

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Obama brother accused of UK sex assault
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2009, 08:13:01 AM »

Great picture. Obama in the free hunting-grounds.  :::D

Is the T-shirt, that his brother wears, one of the company Kentucky Fried Chicken?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2009, 08:34:01 AM »

Great picture. Obama in the free hunting-grounds.  :::D

Is the T-shirt, that his brother wears, one of the company Kentucky Fried Chicken?
:::D :::D :::DYes they now have in Brooklyn Obama fried chicken many blacks are protesting :::D :::D    http://www.google.com/search?q=Obama+fried+chicken&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=com.yahoo:en-US:official&client=firefox   

Hers a video of it ..it says hallal   
 :::D :::D

« Last Edit: April 12, 2009, 08:54:53 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2009, 08:52:32 AM »
I had a black guy that lives in Brooklyn tell me about The Obama Fried Chicken place. It seems like they have all bases covered they also do halal foods. The link below has a picture of the joint.
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/04/nyregion/04chicken.html?ref=politics
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2009, 08:55:53 AM »
I had a black guy that lives in Brooklyn tell me about The Obama Fried Chicken place. It seems like they have all bases covered they also do halal foods. The link below has a picture of the joint.
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/04/nyregion/04chicken.html?ref=politics
:::D :::D :::D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2009, 09:02:13 AM »
Unbelievable  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2009, 09:12:01 AM »
Look you can get some if you want in the grocery store :::D

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2009, 10:45:42 AM »
Look you can get some if you want in the grocery store :::D

I have never seen it before.  :o

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2009, 02:10:06 PM »
You can't hide from or cover up who and/or what your family is.
White House or not, Obama is what he is.

I'm sure that we will see more stories like these in the near future.

And the apple does not fall far from the tree.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2009, 09:06:22 PM »
Its just like kennedy fried chicken, another name for it is royal fried chicken. They are all halal even if they don't list it.

Offline Adrian Wainer

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2009, 05:49:03 AM »
You can't hide from or cover up who and/or what your family is.
White House or not, Obama is what he is.

I'm sure that we will see more stories like these in the near future.

And the apple does not fall far from the tree.

There are lots of decent folks that come from terrible families and there are lots of terrible people that come from decent families, people are not apples or trees. That said.

Maybe in respect of another person, I would say it is is half brother, etc, etc and one should not draw a connection between Obama and his half brother. That said Obama used the phrase "typical white person" about his grandmother, so one might say, if we do not hear Obama referring to his half brother as a "typical black person", when asked to comment about Samson's problems in the United Kingdom, one might have suspicions that Obama sees black folks as individuals but whites as a collective, which would make him like a racist, wouldn't it?

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer
« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 05:58:42 AM by Adrian Wainer »
"Ik val aan, volg mij!" Schout-bij-nacht Karel Willem Frederik Marie Doorman February 28 1942.

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2009, 04:13:44 AM »
You can't make this drek up.
When I read this, I was skeptical, even for that piece of filth and his family of filth.
Turns out it's true.  Is any one here surprised that it came out this late, and it was the British press who brought it to light?
 >:(
aka Someone Else

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2009, 06:41:17 PM »
When I read this, I was skeptical, even for that piece of filth and his family of filth.
Turns out it's true.  Is any one here surprised that it came out this late, and it was the British press who brought it to light?

Xoce,

You are right.
The liberal media in the U.S.A. would never report on this incident.
And, therefore, it is no surprise that the British media brought it to light.

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2009, 04:25:58 AM »

Xoce,

You are right.
The liberal media in the U.S.A. would never report on this incident.
And, therefore, it is no surprise that the British media brought it to light.

Speaking of which, this, from the hilarious satire news site theonion.com is right on:

http://www.theonion.com/content/news/media_having_trouble_finding_right
Media Having Trouble Finding Right Angle On Obama's Double-Homicide :::D >:(
aka Someone Else